How did a punk ass, nerd ass, socially retarded outcast guy like him get a girl like her?

How did a punk ass, nerd ass, socially retarded outcast guy like him get a girl like her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3GRhktbFcjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

By not being a whiney bitch like you.

Sam was just a alpha kid who didn't give a crap.

That's probably the main reason why she like him because she was same with her not caring about all the stuff going around in her family.

by being brave and not dumb

Right place at the right time

It's fiction.

Because it's a script written by a punk ass, nerd ass, socially retarded outcast guy

damn...

>reddit:the post

die, faggot.

damn..

This. Also helps that he was really brave, well spoken, and talented.

because they were both autistic

Emotional depth. He's also confident.

damn...

lol it had nothing to do with him she was mentally unstable

>you will never make half a dozen hit indie flocks just so that you're famous and respected enough to film 12 year olds fondling each other

>Emotional depth

You mean autism

we need a sequel

Kekd

They are back together for Paterson.

>tfw Kara is in two kinos this year

I CAN'T FIND THIS TORRENT. I NEED THIS!

>those tits

I thought she was quitting acting. Not that I'm complaining as she is equal parts talented and beautiful.

She was mostly in low-budget movies after Moonrise Kingdom.

She just now starting to get roles in more well know movies.

Because he didn't shitpost on a fucking image macro sharing site.
Get a real personality. You boring sack of shit

It's really too bad she has that crooked jaw. She would probably be getting much bigger roles if her jaw wasn't jacked.

it's not that bad

It's pretty bad.

really made me think

aw whatta qtpi

that's an old pic

#wow

I like her but that jaw could cut diamonds.

Was this movie the dawn of the nu-male?

Kek-a-doodle-due

And it's gotten no better. She still has an extremely noticeably crooked jaw. When she talks or smiles she looks autistic, and only deviants like us are into that. Fap tip: check out the doc 'How To Dance In Ohio' for some cute autismal girls

>the dawn of the nu-male?

Nah that was when you were born

youtube.com/watch?v=3GRhktbFcjU

Because girls don't only care about looks

If you ever left you're house you'd know that

Couldn't have been, your mom keeps calling me her bull.

She could knock someone out with that chin.

You can tell she has to concentrate to keep that chin in line. As soon as she starts laughing it's in the next timezone.

holy shit that jaw

my sides

i still would

kek

>Because girls don't only care about looks

t. virgin on a mongolian cavepainting chatroom

>she plays the wife of Lucas Hedges
>Lucas Hedges was the main bully in Moonrise Kindgom

Sam is literally being cucked

She did. She appeared in nothing in 2013 and 2014, and Moonrise Kingdom was shot a fair time before it was released. She took a little time off before coming back.

jesus h. fucking christ those tits

in a small ass town it doesnt matter as much

He didn't, it's a movie. Irl she's with Chad.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to those double features.

It hasn't even come out in theaters yet, pleb.

did you watch the movie? that kid was confident as fuck for someone his age

>between the release of Moonrise Kingdom and today, Kara Hayward lost her virginity

>between

kek

And grew they did.

More like Moonrise KEKdom

I think that kid is a son of a jew executive producer.

She was young and didn't know how much money/status her puss could get her

Well he is jewish so you are probably right.

He had a cool hat

She's like a young, indie Alexandra Daddario. I wonder if she'll show her titties any time soon...

why do autists like girls with squinched faces and mad moonman chins with elongated 5-heads?

Good eyes and a good smile are like 90% of attractiveness

does everybody forget that Sam fights people?

also, Suzy beats people up too. it's not that Sam is "good enough". it's that he'll be ready to beat her up when she starts trying to stab him later on.

Moonrise Kingdom is the (relatively) happy, romantic time before this couple becomes AN ABSOLUTE TRAINWRECK later in life. But you can see why they'll be together forever despite them probably getting into fistfights dozens of times.

She unironically had autism

couldn't you tell?

>big tits but skinny
>5'5"
>a member of Mensa since 9 years old so might actually be socially kind of weird
>18

Is she... dare I utter those words... /ourgirl/?

To be fair, Moonrise Kingdom was both her and the guy's first ever acting roles and they were 12 years old.

I wouldn't want to jump right into acting either

All female remake when?

With every new photo I see of her, she's animorphing into Moon Man

God, this movie was so much fucking better than GBH. I don't know what's wrong with people these days.

>find out my parents walked out of the theater when watching this movie because they thought it was so bad
>my sister hates Wes Anderson films and literally only watches capeshit

I honestly have no idea how anyone couldn't like this movie. I think it's because they have no sense of aesthetics because they're so used to modern junk.

My sister only watches childish PG movies but she's loved every Wes Anderson movie i've shown her.

Both Moonrise Kingdom and Grand Budapest are just so goddamn cute, clever, and fast. I totally understand people who don't like Wes's earlier works, but hating on MRK and GBH I just don't get.

It's weird because Wes Anderson is really accessible even if you only watch shitty hollywood blockbusters. I guess you have to go into it with an open mind though, or the quirkiness will turn you off immediately. People don't really expect to have to have an open mind when they go into see a film

Yeah, Hollywood has been pushing out a bunch of generic cash grabs with no good substance recently.

Wes is able to really pack a lot of really neat things into what he makes and has a huge sense of style in anything he approaches, which people aren't used to.

She needs to get blacked and impregnated like her big sister

Even that weird Christmas commercial for H&M or whatever that Anderson just did with Adrian Brody is fucking delightful. Do people just not like whimsy these days?

Some people don't. I swear others are just so cinematically illiterate that they don't even understand it.

Yes

They were both "I, Rebel", alphas

When I saw GBH in the theater I was with a girl a girl I was trying to fuck. That hilarious scene where Ralph Fiennes runs away from the cops happened and she leaned over to say to me
>Why didn't they just grab him? He was right there? Are they supposed to be "slow" or something?
I knew then that fucking her would be ultimately unsatisfying. After, I mean. During would be just great, but after I would feel unsatisfied.

Is Adrian Brody still technically the guy from GBH and the reason they can never catch him is because he's always traveling conducting trains?

>Oh my god you were so great
>You were ok.
>What?
>You have bad taste in film and that was all I could think about. I just couldn't get into it.

wtf i hate writers now

Yes.

Is she breeeding a semen demon?

Because it's wish fulfillment fiction written by a whiny Jew boy who didn't lose his virginity til he was 26

confidence user. no amount of maga can give it to you

is that true? Source?

guess she was right

dang...