>mediafire.com/download/jmu86f7dj8bdxcd

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goulash
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was so glad when that faggot offed himself

Remember: go Gibson™ or go home

Go Gibson and go home with a broken headstock

Lmao Stfu you probably werent even alive when dimebag got smoked on stage.

kurt's pick of choice

he was a faggot but his music is objectively good

That was only 13 years ago

God, that was 13 years ago

Hey don't talk like that to my friend

>be american musician onstage
>GET SHOT

T. Mike

Oops

kek
>mexican't

>When a gook tries to be a nigger
The Guitar

Any of you fa/gg/ots ever played a Suhr? I want to see what all the hype is about but none of my local guitar stores carry them.

The amp or the guitar?

Eat your sausage

Its not here yet. Nice shitty shoop

>Global Rules
>3.You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: Trolls, flames, racism
>racism

They really posted that. Probably a spicy pr team tryna get some meme points with the meme boys

>Trolls
>There goes 99% of every board except Sup Forums

has anybody played an epiphone les paul? just in general. i own an epiphone les paul standard pro and it just doesn't have power of a gibson or very good at rhythm.

pssh, nothing personnel kid

pickups

P sure his best known songs were played on strats

any recommendations? mine have alnico classic humbuckers and don't know much about modifying

This and blue tortex is best.
ALRIGHT BOYS THE BREWS GONNA POUR AND THE MUSICS GONNA PLAY. WHAT DO YOU BOYZ RECOMMEND?

Burstbuckers

Get these. Seriously.

HEY /GG/ TELL ME MORE ABOUT THIS ACOUSTIC PLEASE!

Guitar

I can't tell you anything more than you can Google yourself.

Overpriced

Well what if price isn’t an issue?

how would i replace my pickups to new ones?

Good guitar

You can learn anything on youtube

That is a hideous color.

Lol, yuropooreans can't even appreciate the freedom of being shot.

Gator Grip 2.0mm picking with the rounded corners instead of the pointy end master race.

bought it off a pawn shop for 250, better upgrade from my epiphone junior. dream guitar: gretsch

too thicc

Has worthwhile music ever been made on an instrument like this that couldn't be made with more standard instruments?

Buy a solder and some rosin core solder wire. Buy tiny alligator clips. If you have some shit guitar laying aroind practice soldering on that first. You dont want to make any component too hot. Look at and study schematics. They arent as hard as they initially look. Do your due diligence and research. Who knows you might even find a fun new hobby. And you can do what i do and charge dumbasses to change their pickups

Lurk moar, friendo.

CHEERS LADS

I'm trying to decide between the 45 and 47A. Looking for a pedal for cream songs.

Cool coffee table

just buy a whole gibson

>refretted my guitar with stainless steel frets using shit homemade tools and got no buzzing frets
i know you don't care but i feel very proud

i'd say go for a fulltone clyde standard, it's got the 60's wah style (if that makes sense) that would better suit 60's music. or if you want options on the wah, try the deluxe. vox just poorly mimics what fulltone does

My foods here.

Good shit user. Im proud of you. Guitar needs more competent enthusiasts.

Cheers, faggot.

whats that shit on the left

What'd you use for the sanding bar? A level? I was thinking about trying out a piece of angle aluminum if it looks true against a straight edge. Want to do a fret dress on an old strat clone.

thanks i'll look in to it. i'm thinking about vox mostly because they're cheap and if they break i wouldn't care. i guess 47 would be more vintage but 45 sounds a bit better to me and handles distortion well.

no refret mine bitch.

>if they break
what are you implying?

cheers

Beef Goulash soup with sour cream and chives
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goulash

Thats good beer
Whats that youre drinking m8?

>not playing Dunlop Nylon .60

if they would get stolen, broken or something during travels etc.

>nylon

It's a Swiss beer.

N.B. Swiss beer is awful.

Taste like muhammeds semen or what? How comfortable is your slick?

It tastes like extraordinarily average beer. My slick is about the same when it comes to comfort.

Should I jump to theee finger picking on bass if I want to play metal or is it possible to stick with two finger?

if you have more fingers, fucking use them. don't be a django. try it out, see if you like it

You should jump to a non-shit genre.

Damn you got the budweiser end of the stick.

I also got the Budweiser end of the beer. The Slick is actually good though. I don't think there is a better dual P90 wraparound tailpiece guitar in its price bracket.

Forgot pic related

Use 4 fingers dumbass.

Steve Harris always used 2 fingers and he's fast af, so it's not impossible. I personally just use a pick for really fast stuff though.

He uses at least 3

Best amp is best

>Global Rules
>3.You will not post any of the following outside of Sup Forums: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies
>off-topic replies

yeah lets talk about Fender guitars
this thread is sponsored and social engineered by the fine folks at Fender Musical Instruments Corporation

I like mine

All hail fender

yeah fender is good

Does anyone here like guitar?

>Rarely does p90s

Fuck Fender, sort of.

yeah

Cool. Me too.

FENDER! BRING THESE BACK!!!

So what's everyone thoughts on Cobain as a guitarist?

The generic teenage opinion is he's overrated and shit, but as I've gotten older (((and better))) at guitar, I've grown to appreciate him as a guitarist loads more. The dude made quite a few original and downright great compositions on guitar

sucked

This is bait, no one respond to it.

It may be bait, but they are right.

it's not bait at all though. It depends on how you judge musical ability. For me (again, as I've grown older), I judge it more on composition skills and what you can do with your instrument to make you unique versus shredding a million notes a second in a typical key and sounding like a generic robot

Oh no the one mod on Sup Forums that browses /gg/ is gonna cry at you and get butthurt if you fuck up his special secret general. Fuck off.

Just to stay on topic, if you use anything other than a Jazz III or similarly shaped pick you should stop playing guitar because you will never be competent.

What about Brian May?

I found him, he's still alive

The only good thing he ever wrote was his brains all over the wall.

>thinking Brian May sounded good
I'm sorry