What is your opinion on Turkey and based Erdoğan?

What is your opinion on Turkey and based Erdoğan?

Turkey is a failed experiment, with much worse results than of Chernobyl. It is the outcome when you try to civilize bunch of sub-human arabo-armenoids.

arabs never were dominant nation of anatolia in fact they barely ruled 1/3 of anatolia for 30 years . as for armenians and greeks they were as natives as turkics hence they came from elsewhere like turkics did. memes need to die.

I am talking about genes, not nations, you retarded anatolian subhuman. Anatolia was the poorest and the least developed region of Ottoman Empire, even when desertic shitholes in Middle East and Africa are included. After autocratic rule of Army lost power, the true colour of Turkey has been establishment under islamist Erdoğan.

our underclass is pretty retarded, not as bad as UK or slavic countries though. yours are nigger-tier.

photographer apologied after posting that chart. are you tatar subhuman from turkey which we called tatar oglan by any chance :DD
unironically he is from turkey and lives in poland and calls himself kipchak despite having serb ancestors.
my condalances. you were lowest of low.

Turkey is white and based
So is Erdoğan

turkey is secular. there are 3 non-secular states on europe continent. bosnia, ireland, poland.

yet somehow ours did't manage to install law based on religion and a dictator with unlimited power, so whos more retarded?

yes of course he is :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

no polack would ever type erdoğan. they would type erdogan.

are you still virgin btw :DDDDDDDDDDDD

wew, chill out Recep

getting ready to sack it like we did libya and iraq

good answers mate. are you still claiming real turkics are white :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

gerizekalı orospu çocuğu almancı iyi kahkaha attırdın sabah sabah. mezun da olamamışsındır sen :DD

>Claims with no basis.
And legal system means nothing, if you Sultan is not following the rules of it.

I think even you don't believe that sentence.

Photographers don't have to cherrypick whites on the street, just because you can fool yourself of being white.

Kemal made me think perhaps we did right by settling for peace with Turkey. Then you shit on his legacy. Pic related is what we should've done to the middle-east

>real turkics are white
they are though
pic related

our friends and an ally.
fuck those slavic """""'''''brothers""""""" who joined nato and started sucking e*ropean cock and just generally betrayed us.
at least when the turks joined nato it was expected, it was understandable and normal.
fuck eurogays and their cronies.

Turks joining Nato was Turkey's biggest mistake ever, but Stalin kind of forced it.

if someone seizes control of your country, installs a puppet goverment, puts his army bases in your country against the will of the population, kill everyone who you think opposes you or your communist ideology, including women who were medics in an partisan army and steals everything he can, incuding transporting most of industries production away to your country, you can't really call it a betreyal when you manage to get rid of them from your country

friendly reminder this subhuman under polish flag is actually turk. in fact he claims to be "the most sincere turkic" despite having slav ancestors. he also refuses the term of almanci despite his terrible english.

tr'ye gel bir ara yıllık ayarını veriyim beyinsiz orospu çocuğu almanci :DD

>"We, the Polish Nation – all citizens of the Republic, both those who believe in God as the source of truth, justice, good and beauty, (...) beholden to our ancestors (...) for our culture rooted in the Christian heritage of the Nation (...) recognizing our responsibility before God or our own consciences, hereby establish this Constitution of the Republic of Poland"
this is arab-tier fundementalism.

>I think even you don't believe that sentence.
i do. i used to work in tourism. other europeans think that way too. germans and scandis dont book in a hotel if there are too many poles and russians there. so a lot of hotels dont let you in.

Fuck off comar

>yet somehow ours did't manage to install law based on religion
abortion, public assemblings
>dictator with unlimited power
Kaczyński soon will have unlimited power