How do we stop male circumcision?

How do we stop male circumcision?

The western world has BANNED female circumcision, yet it encourages male circumcision, so that's saying something.

>Uganda

>"Nigga you getting HIV anyway, suck this dick"

Male circumcision is necessary in case of phimosis, thus can't be outlawed.

What's the explanation of circumcission anyway? No girl that I've been with ever made a single comment about it being/looking better.

Only a pill popping disco whore I met once said she preferred circumcised dicks, until then I had no idea that was something that people did in Spain.

>caring about the opinion of a niggress

Don't get it done on your family and spread the word on why it is bad.

That's a poster from Uganda. They are niggers there.

They meant involuntary circumcision.

Phimosis can also be fixed without circumcision btw.

>tfw white american male with an intact member

How come all Africa nigs have red-yellowy eyes?

Every time I see them they look fucking sick.

Enjoy your dick smelling like piss.

When the army was mandatory in my country there were plenty of cases of phimosis and indeed not a single one was solved with circumcision but rather with muscular exercises.

I believe its a symptom of certain sexually transmitted diseases.

Because they're a genetically fucked up race. It's also by they look like shit (literally) and are retarded.

Hepatitis, not even kidding.
Ever notice how blacks outside of africa dont seem to have those yellow eyes that often? It's hepatitis and liver failure probs.

There's something called pulling the skin back, you monkey.

>When the army was mandatory in my country there were plenty of cases of phimosis
How the fuck are these things even related?

It's like they don't even know you can wash it.

Uganda is always right.

It's literally a jew convention that the American goy unknowingly upholds

Uganda is always right

I was introducing my case. I wasn't implying that mandatory service creates phimosis or anything. I was saying that I knew many mates there that had phimosis and I shared how they fixed it in the army (not mutilating the penis).

Uganda is always right!

Female circumsision isn't the same.
Ripping the clitorus open is like ripping your nose in half. It's pointless.

Circumsision for men is about hygiene

Uganda is always right!!

Uganda is always right!!!

Female circumcision is not the same thing as male circumcision you fool.

Female circumcision involves cutting up the clitoris, meaning genital mutilation. Male circumcision involves removing the foreskin, which is an unnecessary part of the penis. A circumcised dick still works just fine, but a circumcised vagina does not.

Also, male circumcision was once a symbol of a covenant between man and God.

Epic.XD

Wow and all it cost was the permanent loss of 50% of your erogenous zone and a 5x greater likelihood of E.D.
>what a deal
You're still in the denial phase of grief over your lost body part.

One step at a time.

I argued with my best friend for two weeks before and after his son was born about not getting it done. In the end I won him over. Pretty proud of that.

>Phimosis can also be fixed without circumcision btw.
Not always, I tried stretching/creams and all that shit, doctors agreed that getting cut was the only thing that would fix it.