As it finally starts to get colder, seasonal depression is at its highest in these months. Y'all holding up alright...

As it finally starts to get colder, seasonal depression is at its highest in these months. Y'all holding up alright? Fav album from 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PLQD7ZAwVpM
discord.gg/pPYEfw
youtube.com/watch?v=LLiapiNAJi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most important song of the year

youtu.be/PLQD7ZAwVpM

Hey Brandon I read your LARPs in the /spoopy/ thread on /x/ last night. Your ghost stories suck, that is all

You fat fuck.
These are MY threads, that's MY picture. The holding up threads are MY thing.
You fat fucking faggot. I can never do this again now.

Both of them were real. The second one I just think I saw things wrong. Ill never forget what I saw in that house in Ohio.

You don't have to LARP anymore bro we're on Sup Forums now

>seasonal depression

Can someone please explain to me if this is a real thing or just a meme started by edgy thots on Twitter?

I had depression and basically didn't leave my bed for two years, it was never tied to the seasons or anything. In fact, I remember feeling very detached from the passage of time and holidays.

Who goes to /x/ to rp faggot it more than likely happened.

Feel threads have been going on for years new faggot. My fav album from 2017 waxahatchee " out in the storm"

>Who goes to /x/ to rp
This is a joke right? The entire is board is people making shit up.

its a real thing. less sunlight probably is part of it.

>

It's normal to be more sad in the winter if you live north because of snow and cold and less sunlight (less vitamin D), but faggots like Brando will always be depressed because he is his own worst enemy

Get lots of Vitamin D and fish oil. If you don't, you'll get depressed no matter what you do. Maybe get a sun lamp.
Don't wait around to feel better. That's what people who lay in bed all day do.
If you're anywhere between 16 and 23 and don't know why you feel like shit, you're supposed to. Your brain is swimming with hormones. You aren't old enough to have accomplished anything or done anything of value, and the way you feel reflects that accurately. Whatever you do DO NOT fuck your brain up with SSRIs and weed. That's why car insurance is so much for guys until age 25 when it goes down: you're fucking crazy. Don't check yourself into a mental health facility either.

>Whatever you do DO NOT fuck your brain up with ... weed
fuck that lol

lol go ring up my candy and soda mr. 7/11 cashier
You fucking worthless, ugly waste of oxygen.

that's mean

Been feeling okay for the past week. Only one exam left, then I'm hitting up second-hand stores with my buddies and going to a party. Fav 2017 album is pic related.

Imagine being Brandon and knowing all you have to do to stop the abuse is drog the trip like a normal fucking Sup Forums user and be Anonymous. Imagine knowing this the entire time but refusing to do so because your ego is so massive you'd rather be known and ridiculed than not known at all.

Imagine being this person every day.

Smoking weed drops your mental capacity down dramatically. Any juice it gives you is because your anxiety was diminished from being high and giggly. It puts your brain on a ferris wheel long term.

Brandon gives way too much information about himself on here lmao

Nice sam hyde copypasta but there's some truth to it. if you're already prone to depression and anxiety smoking weed everyday without any physical activity will make it worse, I learned from experience

I haven't seen anything about it in facebook or here about him getting that job. If he did, it doesn't matter and at least he's trying instead of attacking people on here. The only reasons he's kept here is because He's someone who a lot of people can relate too. Living a shitty life and wants the better but knows he has to fight for it instead of having it handed to him. He the most human trips that we've ever had. He isn't trying to be anyone but himself and put himself and his problems out there no matter the ridicule. I respect that a bit.

When he takes a break from pontificating about how tolerance and equality are some kind of mental illness, he has a lot of insightful things to say.

Lack of Vitamin D has been shown to induce depression seriously

t. Brandon

Sup Forums is not a hug box and we've always treated trips like shit. Everyone knows he has issues and needs to get better its not something that isnt known. He needs to stop being self defeating, a slacker, and beating himself up over a shitty past and do something with his shitty life.

if you want an answer to a question, maybe there are better places to look than Sup Forums and twitter

there are cells in the retina responsible for controlling the production of melatonin and serotonin; they're sensitive to blue-green wavelengths, so when there's less light there might be less serotonin, hence depression. You can supplement vitamin D and use a light box for an hour every day to counteract it.

What's up with him? I'm probably more new than most people here, tell me more

I'm actually doing horribly. It's been a long time since I've felt so hopeless actually. I was doing well, but something triggered a really bad couple of days. I ended up taking it on Sup Forums and think I might have accidentally started a few new memes because of it.

being half right some of the time still means you're kinda dumb and not worth listening to

ohshit, I found some of the recent threads that he was in, it's pretty depressing to see some people trolling the dude and him going along with it

Best mu server discord.gg/pPYEfw

ok

No shit

youtube.com/watch?v=LLiapiNAJi0

Weed makes me 10x more anxious as normal, and I'm an anxious person to begin with

I've seen people say the cruelest things to him. He's even said that some of it is from people he might know.

To people running scripts to notify of him posting to fucking with his computer. Its all fucked up because he's done nothing to deserve it.

Not good

i am far more happy in the winter than i am in the summer

but i am still depressed

I don't get it either.

After Laughter is my favorite album from this year tobehonest.

This is the steam powered giraffe "diamond" cover of 2017.