These movies aren't very good and you know it

These movies aren't very good and you know it.

That the story is such a blatant and shallow Good vs Evil where the bad guys where black and the good guys where white is just insulting for any adult who isn't mentally deficient.
Conan the Barbarian for example is far better, more introspective, more morally ambiguous and made with more effort.
Does this board suck the cock of these movies out of nostalgia or what?

This is a Willow thread now, fag.

Willow=kino

Only three characters with more than 5 minutes of screen time wear white in the movies and one of them is a villain.

I want to show Conan to my friends but they're gonna think I'm gay

Nice blog m8.
Now fuck off while I go rewatch a couple of epic scenes from LOTR.

In 50 years LOTR will still be remembered as a masterpiece.

Why did the jews allow these movies to be made? They only remind the european goyim of their glorious past and future destiny

>where white

thanks for gracing us with your superior taste and intellect

They also made them gazillion dollars.

>where the bad guys where black and the good guys where white

why are you so racist OP?

It's probably because of the success of Heavenly Creatures. It show Jackson had the potential to make the LOTR movies

Loads of tv shows, movies, games etc have been made claiming these movies as inspiration.

They already think that senpai

>The manliest film ever mad
>gay

don't ever post on my board again, fag.

>That the story is such a blatant and shallow Good vs Evil where the bad guys where black and the good guys where white is just insulting for any adult who isn't mentally deficient.

Actually this. These movies (moreso the work they are based on) promote a very toxic mindset. It's even more problematic when you consider how almost all the good guys are white and all the bad guys aren't, or identify with black or darkness.

There aint no nigs in them lord books. Tha most powerful evil shows itself in the form of a white cracka.

the evil humans in Saurons army are all middle eastern, african and asians.
LoTR is popular with white nationalists for nothing.

meant "LotR isn't popular with white nationalists for nothing"

Not even the movies but people had been citing the books as an influence too.
The fact Jackson took a property that had some much influence throughout the decades and still managed to make it great is incredible.

>muh antiheroes
>muh bad guys are unrealistic
The human characters were portrayed quite realistically imo OP. The unambiguously 'evil' armies of Mordor and Sauron are only used as devices to reveal the flaws of the heroes and develop them as characters.
Besides, Gollum deals with internal moral conflicts. And Denethor in the film, while an antagonist to the other characters, is cast in a tragic mould.
The people that enjoy these films are simply those that appreciate a traditional form of storytelling no different from Shakespearean drama and Arthurian legend.

Let me guess, you "dont understand" why people say Seinfeld is funny too

Game of Thrones / ASOIAF is unironically better.

>muh morally ambiguous is better thread

Did you just assume their race?
Like you know how they assign themselves?

Can you, uh, not, you know?

Sauron is an elf, he's white. So fuck you for not even knowing what you're talking about.

You are unironically retarded

Your opinions are shit mate. These movies were fantastic and I watch the whole trilogy at least once a year. It was insane passion project where every single person who worked on it had the greatest respect for the source material. It had a perfect score and mix of practical FX and cgi, it was well shot, well directed and well acted, not a single role was mis-cast.

The cast was so white because these books were written with the intention of being the folklore of ancient Europe and told from those people's perspectives, which in reality has a long history of fighting wars with darker skinned hordes from the east.

It's also a world full of dragons, giant eagles, elves, wizards, hobbits, magic, potions, enchantments and dudes who lived to be 228. So don't take it so literally.

OP is a huge faggot