What's the last time you played a sport? I played some Basketball a few weeks ago

What's the last time you played a sport? I played some Basketball a few weeks ago.

I played CS:go just yesterday

What do finns like aside from Hockey?

alcohol

don't remember

Damn is there anything fun to do there?

today, I just came back from playing futbol

I remeber in High School if someone shot a terrible shot that instead of calling them "pata chuecka (crooked, my spanish spelling isn't 100%)" we would just chant "CUULERROOO"

I play mixed social netball, used to play social badminton too. Will be picking up basketball soon. Used to play AFL and cricket as a teenager but had some knee issue, then a hip issue because of bad gait and getting fat from knee issue.

I play on a men's soccer league team every week

I ran 5km not 2 hours ago.
>is running from the police a sport?

stopped playing organized sports like 10 years ago. since then just casual football, table tennis and some floorball. last time did any of that, i don't even know. a few years at least.

i go on long bike rides a few times a week, but that's not really a sport, just exercise.

>mixed social netball
lewd

Week 17 of the 2016 NFL season

I play tennis everyday, it's fun

Really weird when you play GA and their female GD keeps pressing herself against you as a tactic

He said sports.

Played basketball a few days ago
>Tfw can dunk now at the hoop at my old middle school

Name me a better one vs one sport better than tennis, I will wait

You don't get it, user. Wearing polos and screaming about is not a sport, it's a fashion activity. It's literally material.

Played tennis on Tuesday, gonna play again in 3 bongs.

I used to think like that but once I got into it I realized is the patrician sport

Played golf Tuesday

Shot 85

I golfed 2 days ago.
Shot a 49 on 9 holes
t. fag with countess 'mulligans'