Cristiano Ronaldo has abandoned the Portuguese training facilities and will not participate in Sunday's 3rd place match...

>Cristiano Ronaldo has abandoned the Portuguese training facilities and will not participate in Sunday's 3rd place match vs Germany

I guess this is a heavy summer for Penaldo >exposed himself for Portugal
>now has to go to the USA to pick up his test tube babies (one of which is named Mateo after Messi's son)
>then has to fly to Madrid to attend court hearings for evading €15 Million in tax

>WHERE IS MODRIC AND KROOTSUUUUUUU TO FEED ME PASSES??? TTTSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU I WILL KEEP TSSSUUUUING UNTIL I GET MY FREE TAP INS TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>vs Germany
CHI

CA

NO

NO

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>Romanian just woke up

waiting for his post

>Romanian just woke up
2am here bro

TSUUUUU

he got his twins yesterday you stupid fucks

What's with the Ronaldo hate on this board? He's a pretty alright guy, he even called out a crowd who was laughing at an Asian kid's Portuguese.

Do you honestly think he would have left if it was the final?

Are you honestly trying to compare a final to a third place match?

>yesterday

>Sunday's 3rd place match against Germany
>Germany hasn't even played their semifinal yet

Do you know something we don't, senpai?

you have to go back

I'll give you a hint about OP. He's a CHI

He's the best player in the world, why would he waste his time for a 3rd place match in a meme cup if he can be with his new twins?

why didn't you answer the question

fuck off messifags

Our management is a joke

Better crown Ronaldo and give him some land in Madeira