What are they known for, other than fucking Anzu?

What are they known for, other than fucking Anzu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=68pb1KDAVr0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A FUCKING XBOX

Kidnapping
Probably anzu was kidnapped in the first place too but women love to be raped by high testosterone men so yes

Imagine being so irrelevant that the only sense of national identity your nation has after thousands of years living as either nomads or under opressive empires is that you hate all of your neighbors

Low fee medical courses for other third-world Asians students.

Kek, i was waiting for a long time to see indian mention it
We hate only uzbeks tho

exporting slaves to Russia

Why do you hate Uzbeks
For not looking mongol enough? For stealing your doner kebab shops?

Does anyone like Uzbeks?

They live in our soil in the South and breed like vermin

>A-Alpha U-Uzbek r-rapefugees are e-enriching our n-nation

>We hate only uzbeks tho
And russians.

40+ russians
youtube.com/watch?v=68pb1KDAVr0

> look i'm a dumb kurdnigger and i don't know what i am talking about
Uzkeks stick to themselves. They are like chinks with their chinatowns.

Uzbek majority in Kyrgyzstan soon
better start to learn uzbek

Keep dreaming nigger. When there are too many uzbeks we just slice them like the swines they are. We did it in 1990, in 2010 and will do it again if it's needed.

hows your land is it like mountains
hows the economy, politics
hows your relation to russia or china

My phone keeps getting spammed with "Study in Kyrgyzstan" ad messages. I don't know why anyone would go to a foreign country for MBBS, that too Kyrgyzstan of all places. If it's America or something it still makes some sense.

you're not alpha anymore you're westernized since 2005
your country will get UZBEK'd and pale asiatic kyrgyzes will be forced to pay jizya to their superiors

Golden teeth

> you're westernized since 2005
Are you sure we talking about the same country, retard?

Er, I think you're confusing Turkmenistan with country in thread.

I lived in Kyrgyzstan for 3 years
Golden teeth.

Man that was embarrassing

> hows your land is it like mountains
Mostly.
> hows the economy, politics
Crippled, corrupt, inefficient
> hows your relation to russia or china
Current national embarassment called "president" is basically putin's mutt. We try to have warm relations with china but people in central asia are mostly sinophobic. Our relations with china also get a bit cold due terrorrist attack on chinese embassy in bishkek last year

I sure as well wouldn't go to India to study Medicine.

Hell*

you're just proving his point

Colleges are good and not very expensive. It seems odd for an Indian to go to a foreign country to study bachelors. Most people go only for Masters. The guys who go for bachelors are usually lazy rich kids who can't study hard enough to get into an Indian college so they write some shitty foreign exam and their parents cash out a fuckton of money to send them to a foreign country to avoid family shame.

a friend of mine failed to get into every single university here, but went to an indian medical school straight out of HS.

i don't think he's going to be able to practice here since he was born here. kinda feel sorry for the lad since he comes from a family of doctors.

what the fuck do you do all day

Kek.
I know a Friend like that. Who didn't make the genetic lottery but tried forced his way med school and fucked up hard.

How similar are you to kazakhstan

>I don't think he is able to practice here since he is born here
What? Shouldn't Overseas graduated Canadian-citizen Doctors get to be Doctors in Canada?

Our culture and language are very similar but they have tons of oil and gas so kazakhs are much richer than kyrgyz people.
what the fuck hrvati do all day?

If the culture and language are so similar, why isnt kyrgyzstan and kazakhstan in one country?

> If the culture and language are so similar, why isnt portugal and spain in one country?

Kazakhstan was literally called Kyrgyzstan by commies
KEK

>terrorrist attack on chinese embassy in bishkek
how will they recover???

>russia

Kyrgyzs are our slavic brothers, how could we have bad relations with them?

tfw no xbox mongol gf