Does this get any better? The first couple episodes were ok, but now all it seems to be is cringe comedy

Does this get any better? The first couple episodes were ok, but now all it seems to be is cringe comedy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t9CoMTQQYAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hey user, wanna see a man adapt to a life of complete solitude a la Castaway but with a more comedic bend?
>I sure woul-
>TOO FUCKING BAD, IT'S ALL ABOUT RELATIONSHIP DRAMA FROM HERE ON OUT, ALSO BIG BLACK BULLS HHAHAHAAHAHA

Abandon ship, nothing good will come of watching this shit show

you're dumb

Go away will Forte, you're not funny.

literally cuck: the show

>Alright we have a really interesting premise here and the means to do it
>let's have him be alone for literally half an episode for the whole series and the rest can be boring attempts at comedy which come off as more surreal than funny or fitting

So sad. Maybe one day the title can actually be used correctly.

The first episode was the best of the series, so if you didn't like that one then just drop it.

Are you retarded?

It's such a piece of shit that it completely drops it's own premise after a few episodes.

dropped this shit so hard, it went from kino to shit in only a few eps

Implying he's alone for more than one episode

Black guy dies a terrible death.

It's a play on the expression "I wouldn't date you if you were the last man on earth."

The title is based off that insult "I wouldn't date/sleep/be with you if you were the last man on earth"

got a few episodes in and it turned into a shitty jewish cucking comedy

Too bad the show and its writers didn't.

your claim is as absurd as analyzing a book and finding that the author was depressed when he wrote that the curtains were blue

January jones shooting Jon Hamm to death was great. I hope killing a big name in the first episode of every season continues to be a thing.

It's a chill show and has some interesting concepts. Like accidently burning down San Francisco. And blowing up a Ferris wheel with AT rockets. I like it and hope it keeps going,

Except it isn't, you're just upset that what you assumed it meant wasn't it

Forte and galifinakis's only good work is under the direction of Tim & Eric

The third season is ridiculously funny. I didn't see it coming.

The comedy isn't perfect but it makes up for it with an interesting backdrop for a sitcom and amazing visual gags. The hallway of singing fish was top fucking notch.

give or take a few memes and yeah pretty much this
It was super interesting seeing all the unique historical shit he had just laying around and the crazy stuff you can do with no one watching and no consquences

to be fair I'm pretty sure the show was hyped up for the premise as last guy in the world and all the commercials suggested such

it will be seen by future scholars as the epitome of "peak cringe" and the teens will be known as the "cringe decade"

preposterous

It gets worse as every time he finds more people alive.

as soon as the ugly bitch with the annoying voice came on i had to turn it off. i can't fucking stand her.

It means all of these things. He was the only person on Earth, then he met the women and became the last man on Earth, then he met other men and became the last man on Earth that anyone wanted to be stuck with. He still fills all of these roles, but the title is mainly due to the fact that not only is his character the protagonist, but the character himself carries a sense of self-importance at being the 'first' last man on Earth.

I liked the episode where he built a gingerbread house

youtube.com/watch?v=t9CoMTQQYAc

I enjoy that sometimes they explore how fucked you are if something goes even slightly wrong. Most recently with that Chick stuck in the elevator.