godlike reviewers thats not fantano

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsNhIumA-ew
youtu.be/DBI8KvLgLeo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=nHlbKO2UVXY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Scruff

prindl

>educating normies about the best albums of cool genres like post-punk, post-rock, grime, modern prog, and doom metal
>exposing people to little known classics like Biosphere - Substrata and John Frusciante - Curtains
>will gladly extol the virtues of the Mars Volta, Tool, David Bowie, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers for hours at length
>semi-versed in the writings of Mark Fisher and Simon Reynolds
>producing content through talking head Youtube videos, the millennial patrician's medium. Not boring pleb shit like writing essays/articles/books with references
>loves Eno
>loves Radiohead
>despises U2

youtube.com/watch?v=bsNhIumA-ew

My nigga HYPESAGE!

haven't seen this dude in a while.
uh, threecreation was pretty good
I liked yourwrongimright even though his reviews were just him reading info off of Wikipedia and saying whether he liked it or not

Wish he was still pumping out content like he used too

he was much better back in the day he started sucking at around 2014-2017

my boy Mark

Vinyl Rewind

>will gladly extol the virtues of the Red Hot Chili Peppers

Dropped

>will gladly extol the virtues of the Mars Volta, Tool, David Bowie, and the Red Hot Chili Peppers for hours at length
but all of these artists are shit
>semi-versed in the writings of...
lol
>producing content through talking head Youtube videos, the millennial patrician's medium
you've got that backwards. watching a video is a lot easier for normies and plebs than reading well thought out and cited reviews or books, and it's certainly a lot easier for """content creators""" to churn out these braindead opinions in front of a camera.
>loves Eno
word
>loves Radiohead
okay
>despises U2
word

All in all, you've still failed. Go back to YouTube where you belong and stop shilling yourself, whoever you are.

Hello, Andy here.

Early U2 is good though. Eno did good stuff with them.

Scaruffi.

>Eno
>working with U2
yeah bullshit

>Early U2 is good though
No.

I hate a few things he loves, but it's nice to hear someone go (kinda) in depth about production in their pop reviews

fuck off bono

youtu.be/DBI8KvLgLeo
explain plz

rymer called ILY

damn I missed this one wtf, he's usually pretty good

yeah, he drops the ball sometimes. Mostly he's a pretty good reviewer though.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nHlbKO2UVXY

This guy has some pretty cool reviews. Just does older random shit. Lots of Beach Boys stuff.

>talking over the music

my numero uno trigger

i know hes a cuck but his reviews were always based, todd in the shadoes

this. hes legitimately a good writer and doesnt take himself seriously. wish he would review albums again

Patrician and /ourguy/ coming through

Forgot image

Melon is my only true love, but coverkillernation is great as well.
Spectrum Pulse and ARTV rarely allign with my taste so I don't really enjoy watching them. I like watching reviews that I agree with more, obviously

Bring back Here Lies Music ;-;

he recently did a video on jewel's failed shot at pop stardom that was actually legit as fuck