Americans, is Walmart really what Europe thinks it is?

Americans, is Walmart really what Europe thinks it is?
>Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WF0tkdhtIDA
youtube.com/watch?v=hkcmhLK0yco
iwim.uni-bremen.de/publikationen/pdf/w024.pdf
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-10-10/where-wal-mart-isnt-four-countries-the-retailer-cant-conquer
journalofinternationalmanagement.wordpress.com/2011/05/16/walmarts-downfall-in-germany-a-case-study/
academia.edu/8391753/CASE_STUDY_WAL-MART_S_GERMAN_MISADVENTURE
huffingtonpost.com/david-macaray/why-did-walmart-leave-ger_b_940542.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably

Poor people shop there, because shit is really, really cheap

I've only been in one a few times myself, because I'm not a poor nigger

What exactly were you expecting?

What do europeans think it is?

Its a giant super center where you can buy almost everything you need to live at 60% the cost of anywhere else.

Over controlling mega corporation? Not really. It's pretty standard big company.

Most Europeans think it is a cheap store where ratchet fat stereotype Americans come.

Going to Walmart after 12:00AM is like walking into a Freak Show at a carnival, and the variety of degenerates you see intensifies the further South you go.

No

Everyone shops there. It's not for poor people. It's for people who don't want to waste money.

its not even cheap, there are just no sale prices

Its yearly revenue is 11 times greater than Serbia's GDP.

So, Jews and poor people.

>i need to spend $80 on a cotton t-shirt from the mall because i live with my mom still at age 25

lol spot the poor worthless americans ITT. Too poor to shop anywhere else, so they think Walmart is the standard. lol.

That's pretty much accurate, from what I've seen. Poor people in America tend to be fat, statistically, and my experience certainly matches.

No white person who isn't a poor worthless piece of shit on welfare would dare step foot in a Walmart, other than for morbid curiosity, as in my case.

Yeah theres a line of carts for the burgers that are too fat to walk at the front of the store

>Trying to explain the concept of money to NEETs

Just

Go to a Walmart in an affluent area, and it's an amazing place, clean, nice people wearing respectable attire, orderly, everything you want is there, even fun to walk around in.

Go to a Walmart in a poorer area, they'll still have everything you want but shit might be messy, lots of ugly people, toys scattered about, you want to be in and out as quick as possible.

My local Walmart vs walmart in a nice town called The Woodlands is like night and day. Also some shitty walmarts in metropolitan areas Wil not sell guns

>Haha, you're smart and don't want to waste money

You guys know that that isn't an insult, right?

It's a store that sells defective chinkshit. Only people who make very poor decisions shop there.

If you don't want to waste money then get the mid-tier chinkshit from chinatowns or random ethnic ghettos for even cheaper.

Dude, how autistic are you? Lol unless you are Trump, shut your pretentious sounding dick trap you call a mouth. Seriously get over yourself.

If you really feel that way, you should move to rural Mississippi, or some other piece of shit, low-cost of living state to save money.

But of course you won't, because you know I'm right. Worthless sub-humans shop at Walmart, not because they're "saving money lol", but because that's literally what they're worth.

If you aren't a worthless sub-human, don't shop at Walmart. Live somewhere nice. Have nice things, drive a nice expensive car, etc. That's what it means to be an American, not worthless sub-human garbage like many of the posters on this board.

>It's a store that sells defective chinkshit.
I love this anti-Walmart argument. Half of everything you buy in America is chinkshit. You think Target or Sears doesn't sell chinkshit!

Walmart is simply the same chinkshit sold everywhere else at a surprisingly better price.

Not sure what you mean OP, but I've worked there for nearly a decade. Feel free to ask me anything on the subject.

Walmart does not manufacture the goods they sell. They sell the same shit that you would get anywhere else.

How is the quality of people relevant?

Hah, wallmart is kinda upper middle class here

youtube.com/watch?v=WF0tkdhtIDA

This should clear any questions about walmart up.

I can buy ramen noodles, toilet paper, games, and a box of 12 gauge all in one place.

So I guess it is.

Fuck no, Kill me

actually the quality of goods at walmart has been shown to be an inferior version of the same product sold elsewhere.

Just a another shitty grocery/everything store. Depends on where it is geographically really.
>itt worked for walmart years ago, hated it to the fiber of my being.

WIDFbots please go.

There's no such thing as a "surprisingly better price" in capitalism you dumb cunts.

There's an Auchan within walking distance from my home. Guessing Walmart is like a bigger version of that.

Wat, do they have Walmarts in Poland?

I almost exclusively use the condition and patrons of local Wal marts to judge the health of a community. It condenses all kinds of economic and demographic data into an experience that is plain to see.

Yes it is the majority of people at Walmart are average Americans. But Walmart is also where all of the trash of the country shops and also are employed.

You really actually have to spend time in a Wal*Mart to truly grasp what it is.

You just wouldn't have ever guessed these people were living somewhere near you.

>Can you buy guns and ammo at walmart?
>Can you buy alcohol at walmart?
>Is shitting inside their pants an actual thing actual people do when they go to walmart?
>Do people actually shop with modorized gards :DDD
>Is walmart more of an white shop or a nigger shop?

Lastly:
>Are there people hired for the explicit reason of
>greeting customers at the door
>bagging groceries

Yes, yes it is. Even Costco is more high-rent.

Isn't ASDA euro-Walmart? Pretty sure Walmart owns them.

Also, I grocery shop at Aldis which I believe is German

Wal Mart actually holds their suppliers to higher standards than a lot of their competitors. If you are buying any consumable product chances are the offerings at Wal Mart will be manufactured at plants with higher qualifications. The problem is that people don't compare the products purchased correctly. It would be like comparing a Ferrari to a Toyota and claiming that the Toyota must be defective because it's less expensive.

Germany =/= Europe, burger.

I miss Jeb

yes
yes
>Is shitting inside their pants an actual thing actual people do when they go to walmart?
probably
very yes
depends, but let's say there are no shortages of whites.
yes, often an old awkward people who need jobs
>bagging groceries
depends on how they have the checkout isles set up, but yes

Depends on where you go. Some of them are really nice and don't have white trash and nigs.

Most, however, have dirty diapers in the parking lot, rude obnoxious people, terrible customer service, product all over the floor, not enough checkout lanes, etc.

Also, the prices are not as cheap as everyone will lead you on... Better to shop at a grocery store with good sales that week.

Whatever yuros think it is, it is 100%, especially after dark. Thats when the real creatures come out.

Depends on the state, but generally no
Depends on the state, but generally yes
I've never seen that happen
Yes
Nigger, but in areas with lots of poor white people it becomes an everyone shop
Yes
>bagging groceries
I think Walmart's too cheep for this, but many grocery stores do employ baggers

It's just an ordinary store, unless you live in a shithole. Some more rural areas, it's really the only option.

Yes. Low-grade rifles, shotguns and AR-15s.

Beer. Though many have a liquor store attached to the building to buy spirits.

It does seem to attract a lot of low-life mongrels. There are simply so many Walmart stores you're bound to get photo ops like that.

Yeah, there's a lot of morbidly obese people. Not near as prevalent as is assumed, but still far more than should be allowed.

It attracts people from all walks of life, mostly depends on location.

Lastly:
Yes. Usually retirees. I think this is some kind of tax scheme and they get a break for hiring so many elderly and disabled people.

>bagging groceries
Cashiers do this.

Fuck Jeb Bush

what is the burger alternative? I'm a weird person and never shop for anything but food, so I dont use convinience store anyway

Walmart is the fucking bomb where I live. I buy all of my ammunition there and it's significantly cheaper than other local gun shops. Also, yeah... It does appear to attract a lot of strange fucks, but I think it's all relative because they do so much volume.

Thanks burgers

Are there shopping chains in America which are generally thought of as shops for niggers? We have "Ethnic shops" which sell food for sandniggers, because they literally can't even eat the stuff we do.

Fuck Wal Mart and Jeb Bush

Settle down, Mikko

Yeah, but how come I pretty much never see these people anywhere else? It's as if they must live in the ceiling there or something.

Is there any other store where you're trying to be an ordinary person and all of a sudden there's a midget chasing a morbidly obese woman on a scooter and they're yelling and throwing frozen pizza on the floor?

KFC

>Depends on the state, but generally no
Uh what cuck states are you in fuck even in cucked states ive been to MD, PA,IL,VA,WI, and CA all sold guns

Niggers shop at local corner stores, which are like combination gas station/grocery stores.

meant for

It's pretty bad up north because of the dindu concentrations.
But really it's just a big store that has a lot of good deal on stuff. If you're poor like me, you shop there or at Aldi.
Our niggers have ever poorer shops to shop at, like Family Dollar.

Don't be mean to poor people pls...

Massachusetts Wal Marts don't sell funs in my experience

They're testing a new drive-thru Walmart a couple towns away from me.

youtube.com/watch?v=hkcmhLK0yco

typical black grocery

Better question, why do euros spend their time thinking about our stores? Seems very strange.

But to answer your question, my wife's German friend fucking loves walmart. You can get practically anything you want and it's very inexpensive. Every time she comes out to visit she begs us to take her to walmart. Apparently there isn't an equivalent in Europe.

live in Georgia, and hate going to Walmart. rude people everywhere. it always feels like a chore/hassle being there, too, because something always goes wrong. if I had to go to one of those stores, it'd be target. i'll pay higher prices for a nicer clientele/experience

A) yes Walmart is a freak circus.
B) yes fatties move about on mobility scooters provided by the store.
C) Walmart sells housewares and shit cheap as fuck and the choices are endless, so that attracts normies who outnumber the mutants by a wide margin.

We have a Walmart here in the Rhein-Main area, and it is infested with "diversity". I was at Pizza Hut and the customers before me were three Islam bags all in Tschadoor and Sandals.

The only Germans you saw, 30% of customers at best, were 60+ years old. Was one of the worst days.

The only time I go there at 12 am there's just workers stocking shelves with shit in the aisles everywhere.

more nigger-marts

>Be Murican white male
>Get fat by fast food
>Get cucked by niggers
>Get job stolen by spics
>Get privilege checked by feminists
>Get culturally enriched by rapefugees
>Get shot by your own people

Funs don't kill people, people kill people.

This guy is right. It's not just for poor people, if it was they wouldn't open nice ones in parts of town where only wealthy upper middle class people live.

The one down the street from me has almost zero black people or white trash that shop there and it really is my favorite place to go because it has everything and for the most part the price is lower than anywhere else.

The product quality isn't bad either. I would agree though going to a wal mart in the bad part of town would not be a fun experience.

Pretty much.

Sometimes I like to sit down at the walmart subway and just watch people while drinking a coffee.

You'll instantly feel better about yourself.

Because unlike Americans, Europeans use their brain to think about stuff.

>Colt Le6920 is low grade

Uhm what? Haha

MD here, my Wal-Mart sells guns and alcohol. If ours does, I can only guess that most other ones do, MD is pretty "progressive."

It's only boring guns though, hunting weapons, and smaller bottles of alcohol. I visited a Wal-Mart while travelling through Virginia once, and was amazed that you could buy an M-4 and gallon of rum, now that's freedom.

The gun selection usually isn't all that good.

But it's still fun to be able to drive over and pick one up on a whim while you're shopping for like, I don't know, a belt and some plastic tubs or whatever.

By having huge buy orders and basically being able to make suppliers their bitch while paying their employees as little as possible, I'd say yes they do have better prices.

Everyone goes to Walmart, but not in equal portion. You got the unwashed masses who do all of their shopping there mingling en mass with a handful of disgruntled upper-middle-classer who needs something cheap and can't afford to wait for online shipping and that's primarily where the stereotype comes from. You got people who don't normally interact with the bottom 25% of their community being suddenly and uncomfortably surrounded by them.

Dollar Tree. There's one a mile from me in the same plaza as a Walmart and it does a fuckton of business and yes, it's mostly dindus, super turbo jews and old whit people on fixed income there for things that are more expensive than Walmart.

That and places like if they're in smaller towns with no Walmart. AFAIK the only failed Walmart was in Tuskeegee, AL. Don't take long to figure out why.

All I ever see are $400 bushmasters

HAHAHAHA that's not necessarily the case here in cuckanada. Walmart has become one of the core grocery stores here, and it's just a + that they also sell fishing and shooting gear.

I've only been to Canadian Walmart. I imagine it isn't much different from the American one.

>Tuskeegee, AL. Don't take long to figure out why.
Jesus Christ.

>funs

well Serbia's Economy is 3th world tier so not that surprisingly

mista GHETTO

You use your limited time and brain power to think about stores you will likely never visit and that somehow makes you better than us?

A second this notion with oodles of COMMON FUCKING SENSE. Anyone who says otherwise is a complete autist who does not understand basic economics.

we had walmart here. THEY give up, too much competition.

what a bunch of losers

iwim.uni-bremen.de/publikationen/pdf/w024.pdf
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-10-10/where-wal-mart-isnt-four-countries-the-retailer-cant-conquer
journalofinternationalmanagement.wordpress.com/2011/05/16/walmarts-downfall-in-germany-a-case-study/
academia.edu/8391753/CASE_STUDY_WAL-MART_S_GERMAN_MISADVENTURE
huffingtonpost.com/david-macaray/why-did-walmart-leave-ger_b_940542.html

The theft was so bad the store was operating at a loss before it closed. And that was over 30 years ago.

This has been my experience as well.

I go to wally world once a month for toiletries, cleaning products, etc. that I don't want to pay up for at whole foods (mostly meats/produce), stop & shop (other food stuffs).

>thinking about Walmart takes burgers so long it literally chews into their life span

Well the one thing you can say about them is they usually have big parking lots and you don't have to feel bad about going there just to use the bathroom and nothing else.

And actually the bathrooms are usually in decent shape compared to what you'd expect to find.

>I feel bad for you.
>I don't think about you at all.

I go there to pick up Mexican milfs

>Walmart fashion
No fan
Walmart is good for misc items like motor oil, spray paint cans, and sleeping bags which are some things I recently went for

>burgers don't even think

Getting ready to occupy the DNC?

>you could buy an M-4 and gallon of rum, now that's freedom.

top kek, almost spewed my coffee.

9/10

>same pakistani goatfucker posting in every thread

It's just a fucking store.