What's the most beautiful, calming, healing, ambient music you know of?

What's the most beautiful, calming, healing, ambient music you know of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0royfEWGf6c
llynycwn.bandcamp.com
youtube.com/watch?v=1HcFMUvwtOE
youtu.be/jp7ILFYDNW4
youtube.com/watch?v=O90YQmR7gR8
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfs7AVszmzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XxtzTv9MtRk
youtube.com/watch?v=j0Sz0lgYhKw
bengalfuel.bandcamp.com/album/sadye
youtu.be/tBCdn4-bn4w
youtube.com/watch?v=PeLuQ6X2ixI
ownrecords.bandcamp.com/album/always-in-postscript
youtube.com/watch?v=0XYXexLWOKc
youtu.be/8xLt4odEjo8
youtube.com/watch?v=PoJKpE165_w&t=25s
youtube.com/watch?v=l-GwX5x1cio
youtube.com/watch?v=FJTzc3zrIrw
youtube.com/watch?v=f9iBEPOe6QY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I use it every day for meditation
youtube.com/watch?v=0royfEWGf6c

Some user recommended this last week, I enjoyed
llynycwn.bandcamp.com

youtube.com/watch?v=1HcFMUvwtOE
Sweet dreams Sup Forums

Just listened to this today. Even SOTL’s b sides are gold.

youtu.be/jp7ILFYDNW4

I've been listening to this album on repeat as I drive from work through the dark and cold, and the music makes the drive feel incredible, like an ethereal, dreamlike, Blade Runner vibe.

youtube.com/watch?v=O90YQmR7gR8

Somnium. 7 hours of beautiful drone music and nature recordings. One of my favorite parts is around hour 5 or 6, featured in this video. I have listened to countless ambient albums but this one in particular is one I always come back to.
youtube.com/watch?v=Lfs7AVszmzQ

I...I don't want to share it

youtube.com/watch?v=XxtzTv9MtRk

SHARE IT!!

This is currently my favorite. I can't believe I didn't start listening to ambient music sooner. It allows more freedom as a listener than music with words and discrete, fast-paced rhythm and chords.

youtube.com/watch?v=j0Sz0lgYhKw

An ambient album will mean a different thing, on a different day. The meaning is more malleable and changeable depending on our state of mind when listening. Life becomes more like a movie when I listen to ambient. The meaning feels more fixed and predetermined when I listen to a song with lyrics. Ambient is a more open experience.

Falling asleep and later waking up with this still playing is one of the most beautiful experiences I've had

Well, okay, since you bullied me.

What is Sup Forums's opinion of this album? I personally find it very good music to feel feelings to, in their raw form. Feelings of loneliness, isolation, hopelessness, etc. It's not necessarily a bad thing. It's like the music guides you through the void of the feelings.

bengalfuel.bandcamp.com/album/sadye

interesting. i have seen it posted here before and did not check it but now i will. the track titles are intriguing

Known as the “Italian Brian Eno”, this proto ambient piece from the 70s is beauty
youtu.be/tBCdn4-bn4w

youtube.com/watch?v=PeLuQ6X2ixI

Nice description. I see it as a downward spiral and it goes from a calm in the first track and gradually gets intense and then very lonely and by the end you are at the very bottom. It is indicative in the Dante references, the last track is Ninth Circle and it is basically the opposite of the first track, no hope. Glad to find someone else here appreciating this, I want to discuss it. It is a serious work of art in my view. It was the first ambient that really took me, and I got it from spotify rec!

ownrecords.bandcamp.com/album/always-in-postscript

youtube.com/watch?v=0XYXexLWOKc

Here's some ambient music, very calming
youtu.be/8xLt4odEjo8

Same my dude. It’s comfy as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=PoJKpE165_w&t=25s
re

youtube.com/watch?v=l-GwX5x1cio
youtube.com/watch?v=FJTzc3zrIrw

youtube.com/watch?v=f9iBEPOe6QY

I've fallen asleep to this many a time, ebut I feel like I've never really listened to it.

sleepy now, nice music