I'm a creeeeeeep, I'm a weirdoooooooo

>I'm a creeeeeeep, I'm a weirdoooooooo
Why do people do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaTwlgNvvR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Everyone thinks theyre the weird guy thats why they bully so much nowadays because they think "wow im single af but at least im not THAT guy hes so pathetic he doesnt know what ive been through". They might be really shy and awkward themselves but are mediocre so they fell into a crowd of others like them that arent threatened by their presence. When theyre by themselves adults might tell them theyre very polite. So they think when theyre with their friends, "wow im grandmas boy but in reality im a bad boy and so mean, im going to bully someone with my friends because were badasses and he must be really weak if adults always tell me im polite all the time". But the real reason adults always tell you youre polite is because you dont have your own voice. You arent used to actually talking to people. You just met one person and then you were sitting at their lunch table. And you never leave the campus with your friends or go to places that arent the college bar. All you ever did was play video games in each others dorm's. Whether you are jocks playing madden or nerds playing leauge of legends it doesnt make a difference. You never went outside your bubble, so thats why adults always tell you youre "polite". Youre really just lame, and your college experience was nothing but a sham. You thought you were popular and cool but really you were just werent seen as a threat, nobody was scared their gf was going to start talking to you. So thats why normies cover and also like this song.

To add to this, the unabomber actually predicted the growing insecurity of people. I read his manifesto, and though i dont agree with his dislike of the left, i cant help but agree with what he says in the paper. Like the part where he says people are growing more insecure of themselves: he described people as having a power process they need to go through, and that process is as important as eating food or drinking water. This process was basically the making and attainment of long term goals. But with resources being depleted and population rising, people have less opportunity for their own power process. And when people do start to break from the pressure of modern society, we alter their behavior/personality with drugs or if theyre in school special tutoring programs. So the lack of opportunity for their power process, and the constant threat of being put in special classes or drugs, has created more insecure people.

>this isn't a pasta
>phoneposter
time for death.

holy fucking shit dude

Fresh pasta

can I get a quick summary? I don't have time to read all this shit.

"you're a loser and the unabomber made some good points"

Perfect people feel insecure too! :(

nice digits

Also to add to this women tend to be immune to these types of social pitfalls. When they join in on bullying a lot of the time it isn't because they're mean, they're just girls being goofy. This is why eve is said to have given the apple to adam, the apple represented arcane knowledge that G-d did not want humans to have. The apple can be said to be the perspective or knowledge a woman has compared to a man. And that perspective is free from male ego: it is practical and empathetic. Their hormones tell them they will soon be nurturing and raising children for their man. Wasn't the ancient G-d of wisdom Athena, a woman? Or the three crones that cut the strings women? This is because ancient people knew of the wisdom that women had. They are the ones who produced people for society. They are the ones who decide who's genes get passed on and who's don't.

psychotic violin creep is the best creep

youtube.com/watch?v=EaTwlgNvvR0

what the fuck is this thread?

Human beings are hunter/gatherers and their basic state is tribalism. One of the main traits of tribalism is heterogeneity: all the members of the tribe have the same abilities, they look the same, they eat the same food, they know the same lore and legends that were passed down by the elders. Civilization is an unnatural state of existence for human beings and they have long tried to figure out ways to cope with it. There are a few who have taken their knowledge and immortalized it for others and we refer to them as G-ds. Have you ever read the bible? It's just talking about the same things we go through today, but that was thousands of years ago. And we are going through what they are, we are making a civilization, and just like theirs it shows signs of weakening or enabling social leeches. But through their contribution (writings in religious texts) they are able to guide others in the future; so in a way you ARE created in G-d's image, just not a magical man in the sky, but a guy who's been dead for thousands of years. But he was able to preserve a part of himself and bestow it on others, and it made it's way to you. That's the true importance of art it is a way to preserve your personality and who you really were. That person I was describing in the first post, do you think that he (or she) even knows them self? Or the people they hang out with everyday? But even if you do "know" yourself, what good does it really do you? Some people like to create art, but very few will make contributions like the G-d's I was describing earlier.

why did i read this as weer-doo

You do realize you aren't using God's name in vain you dumb faggot. There is no rule on typing out "God" stop being an idiot.

If only you could comprehend what a G-d or a demon really is.............

read it in her voice

>Sup Forums tries to /lit/

I am bestowing arcane knowledge onto you. You dont realize how lucky you are. I had to go through a lot to see humanity from the perspective that i do. And i am still nice enough to take the time to try to educate others instead of just wait to die like other people.

Man fuck other people. Life is a one big race and I'm leaving niggas behind.

How old are you?

24 next month 25

>this fuckin thread

wow, i can't believe thom yorke really visited Sup Forums

Why u saggin yung blud u advertisin or wut

There are some true statements here but since it's such a massive projection I can't take it seriously.
I'm guessing you're American, it's always Americans with this dumb simplified shit when it comes to social behaviour.

How can i project an experience i never had? Think about what kind of person (the author (me)) is or was like to say the kinds of things he (i) is saying?

i just think you're the zodiac killer, gtfo Sup Forums ted cruz, it's over

That is not my M.O., i just like making sounds with the computer.

creep is my favourite radiohead song ama

Do you only listen to radiohead to pick up those hot radiohead guys?

at what point did you realize you weren't as smart as the other kids?

I'm a straight man in a relationship so no.

round about year 10

I have only listened to the first three albums, and only like once or twice each

Is ur gf hot tho?

yes. Well, more along "cute" lines, but she is attractive either way

Niiice yall fuckin?

bitch i thought we were talkin about radiohead?
not yet tho.

She hasnt even sucked ur dick yet or anything? And you tell ppl shes your gf??

well it'd be incest if his mom sucked his dick

You base relationships on physicalities and not emotional intimacy?
ishygddt

Ewwww actually i fucked two of my cousins incest is pretty rad. But with mom or aunts....no.....no......

Im not even interested in your little fantasies *yawns* oh pardon me

LMFAO u from alabama retard?

dont be jealous