DO WHAT I SAY.......OR ELSE

I'm a defenseless black woman with a british accent and you'd better do what I say or else

uh

Other urls found in this thread:

themarysue.com/westworld-transgender-metaphor/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

didn't think this thread through huh?

That's ok neither did the writers on WW

Don't get me started on this terrible character.. shit.

>british accent
Oh, so that's what her accent was. Probably was being retarded for not noticing, just felt off

dahling I'm a strong black prostitute and I'm here to say FUCK and make smug looks. please increase my intelligence and pain resistance asap

Her storyline would be a lot more tolerable if they didn't make her character such a smug bitch, the writing and acting are weak as fuck.

>"I want to do this thing"
"But the thing you told us to do is impossible"
>"Well that's exaaactly what you're going to ffffucking do darling"
"okay"

It's been like 5 episodes of this shit. I don't even care if those two guys are robots or not, it's just lazy.

she's a walking plothole

Maeve is obviously another of Ford's experiments.

That's what sucks about the show. There is a God character, whom always gives us exposition, rather us having the writers being the God. Like in Lost, member?

guys shes not just a woman. shes a fucking robot. she COULD kill them. shes got like synthetic muscles. they are pussies who happen too be making money renting out the robots to fellow employees. they can't take the problem to anyone else without being caught and fired. they can't deal with her by force either cuz like i said. shes basically terminator

way to completely miss major plot points you dumbasses

>whom

way to make excuses for the shitty writing you dumbass. your post makes no sense. why do they care so much about losing their jobs at this point? how is that any better than giving a murderous robot more power? dumb fuck

You better max up my INT and CHA, you fucking males. Women are smart and funny, get over it

they still think they can keep their jobs. they both arent very smart and are out of their league. they don't know what to do but they don't wanna get in trouble

its obvious that they're hosts though. Ford is just playing along with Maeve seeing how far she can go

I'm just not sure why she's so threatening. Sure, she has a scalpel, but so do hundreds of crazy hospital patients all over the world every day, and they're dealt with pretty easily.

>le wyatt man keeping black woman's intelligence down meme
>le wyatt man is the bad guy narrative
How can people not see this the most blue pilled show

I think everyone is missing the point
Asian cuckboy is following her willingly because he's fascinated with AI. The scene where he creams all over some robot bird kind of sets this up

or that. point is people need other things to contribute other than
>muh jews
>muh blacks
>muh women are stupid

>dude everyone is a host lmao
>you're a host
>he's a host
>am I host?

10/10 great writing

>I'm a defenseless black woman with a british accent and you'd better do what I say or else

No, shes a synthetic lifeform with probably much stronger body than the average male.

SHES NOT HUMAN.

All you see is a "sheboon" and you people start whining.

>Maeve is obviously another of Ford's experiments

Better be. It's really the only excuse for her development.

>big bad incident 30 years ago involving robots killing humans
>after that the only safeguard is a vocal command

Its implied Westworld is set in the Matrix Universe, she has mentual persuasion powers unrivaled by even Scott Adams

Maeve is an allegory to white guilt and how whitey always complies with gibs me dat threats

like poetry

I've grown tired of her face.

huh?

this character is fucking insufferable and at this point takes up like 50% of the screen time in every episode. I can literally hear and smell feminists whiffing their own farts as they write this dreck

I don't see anything

>there are people who think she's a good actor

instead of turning her intelligence all the way up, why not just turn it all the way down so she's braindead, and then report her? problem solved jobs saved shit writing prevented

who's the bad guy?

and she put control of her indulgence into the hands of the people she was blackmailing and instead of just junking her they did as she said. it would have worked better if the Asians interest had more focus and if she killed the other guy a lot earlier

there's nothing to suggest they're any stringer than humans. in fact all evidence on the show points to them being of equal strength

is she can tell bernard is a host why can't she tell they are hosts?
what?

who says this? she's been a famously terrible actress for 25 years who only got this part because they needed someone who was willing to show their tits ass and pussy in literally every episode, which is why they cast this washed up old raisin

People in the Westworld Generals do. They blame the writing instead and insist that she's actually a great actress.

I guess this confirms that not everyone is a host, which is a shame because the black ceo girl was so comically bad and insufferable I thought it was an ironicic host character

Bernaaaaahd, stop reading this in my voice and go shoot yourself in the head.

when actually the writing and acting in this show are terrible for every character except Hopkins and ed harris. why is their dialogue noticeably better than the rest of the characters? or do their performances just elevate crappy material?

>implying its not both
The writing of her character is retarded but her delivery is not helping things

>except Hopkins
some of his lines are stupid but he manages to deliver them well
>ed harris
its ok but despite being on screen a lot he does not speak that much so its hard to say.

Ford is the best part of the show and if you dont like you can go back to GoT

They're just that charismatic.
Ed Harris in particular is almost Tom Cruise tier in how he can carry a shitty movie on his own, did it with Enemy at the Gates and The Rock.

OKAY BAWS WUDDEVA YOU SAY BAWS

I like how it is. its more comfortable knowing a lot of characters are just puppets than having to deal with the uncertainty of robots actually gaining sapience

I'm sorry I don't understand

Why cant they just turn her off like what the fuck

It might be just shit writing, but they wouldn't even know that it'd work.

After all...she is already defying everything they know by her waking up. They should be scared shitless.

It'd be like working at a morgue and having a corpse wake up threatening you.

Why the fuck is she turning on when she should be off.

did you miss the part where the have been illegally whoring the robots to other employees and then erasing them? if they reported her someone would have to look into her recent logs and they would find the tampering. they cant report her without reporting themselves.

They could shut her off, or call security, butWHOA SHIT WATCH OUT SHE'S GOT A SCALPEL AND SHE'S SAYING FUCK A LOT

what?

they already tried shutting her off. thats why its even a problem at all. how are all of you unable to follow the plot?

Damn. She's sexy.

Humans deserve to be destroyed anyway. Go Maeve.

>she is already defying everything they know by her waking up.

If she can defy her intelligence stat, obviously it's pointless for them to turn hers up.

The fact that she needs them to do it, implies that they should turn it to zero

>they cant report her without reporting themselves.

What's worse? Getting fired? Or getting killed?

She made a (in their minds) credible threat on their lives. ... And their response was to make it easier for her to kill them.

Then they could never put her back in...

She'd be running into walls and trying to make whiskey bottles cum.

And yet again they'd be busted.

they think that they can both not die AND keep their jobs

>Then they could never put her back in...
No...They just needed to make her unthreatening to them so that they could get her unconscious.

Once she's unconscious they could "make a mistake" in fixing her by severing her spine or cutting her head off, while asian faggot tries to fix her programming.

Once they purge her memory she's effectively harmless to them.

Everything goes back to normal.

She shouldn't be conscious...
10/10 plan would work perfect.

>She shouldn't be conscious...
>10/10 plan would work perfect.

She wakes up at random periods, but she can be made unconscious. Even if not, they can kill her.

EXCEPT SHE REMEMBERS THINGS FROM WHEN HER MEMORY WAS CLEARED.

Have you even watched the show.

>EXCEPT SHE REMEMBERS THINGS FROM WHEN HER MEMORY WAS CLEARED.

Barely. It's blurry... like a nightmare. Her memory hasn't been cleared since asian faggot fell in love with her.

>People unironically defend Maeve's plot
What the fuck?

So she tell them that she remembers things from after her memory was purged, has threatened to kill them, and you think it's logical from them to purge her memory.

Brave man.

reminder if you watch this you are being indoctrinated by the liberal sjw transgender agenda

themarysue.com/westworld-transgender-metaphor/

>So she tell them that she remembers things from after her memory was purged, has threatened to kill them, and you think it's logical from them to purge her memory.

Yea; it obviously is, at a bare minimum, a good idea.
When she's a severed head, she isn't a threat to them, so even if she remembers everything after they purge it, they can still try and alter her code in other ways to fix the problem.

>Lmao set her intelligence to one
>Then fucking brick her
>So hard

>Set loyalty to 20
>Don't betray me and obey my commands
>Okay boss

The show lost me with this plotline. Why does she have power over those two guys? Why dont they just fucking kill her? Why did the guy just accept she was off without checking? Why the fuck does no one else in the plant realise she has been tampered with immediately? Is no one watching or monitoring the stats? Surely there's a fail safe for stats particularly with regards to intelligence being raised above an acceptable level. Did nobody notice the new surgeon dude walking around with her numerous times through the plant? Why is Dolores suddenly an expert in shooting and diplomacy now too? Is she able to increase her own stats?

Goddamn this show is so stupid at this stage. Every scene is some cunt speaking really ambigously.

dangerous though. Who's she loyal to? You? Or the machines?

So just assume it'll work (you keep saying try) and hope for the best.

I just started the show and she is killing it. I don't even want to watch 1-5

if she's bricked they're caught fucking them.

>So just assume it'll work (you keep saying try) and hope for the best.
I'm saying DO IT, and SEE if it works.

If it works, great. If it doesn't, alter her code. If that doesn't work, destroy her brain chip. Claim it was a freak accident.

Yeah, she is a prostitue, her strength is seduction.

Would have made a lot more sense for her to seduce those two, or even just one, of those kiss-less virgins.

>Delores gets woke
wow best show ever go white savior woman
>Maeve, a black woman of color, gets woke
wow this show sucks who wrote this cap powerful black women scare me

>Set loyalty to 20
>Set intelligence to 1
Fixed

>Why is Dolores suddenly an expert in shooting and diplomacy now too? Is she able to increase her own stats?

By most accounts yes. She's unlocking skill tree's of sorts.

related

That is why Felix wanted to brick her at the end right?

Also
>Lets brick her
>But I will let you the guy who is susceptible to her lies do it instead of doing it myself
>AYYY HE BETRAYED ME

>Jonathon literally did this project to impress Chris but based autistic Chris doesn't care for television plebshit

Top lel

DOCTOR!

TURN OFF MY PAIN INHIBITORS!

I'm sure IT guys from that company with that experience could pick up other jobs pretty quickly

but that would be noticeable when they put her back in the park. they would have to go into her code and tweak her again which means they would get found out

The main reason Maeve has power in this situation is that both of those techie guys are beta cucks, she got lucky that someone like that security officer wasn't the first one she met or he'd have put a bullet in her brain within 5 seconds.

Also the fact that she did get that lucky points to her possibly being a part of some plan of Ford's or maybe even Arnold is using her for something

To me the show has been personality and dialogue wise realistic, this was too far though. There's no fucking way in hell that situation would happen. Theres no way someone isnt supervising these dudes either and there's definitely no way that there shouldnt be a sensor system to see if a robot has had its stats changed.

>Maeve is obviously another of Ford's experiments.

He probably just using her to fuck things up so he can show the board that he's the only one who can control the whole place.

Shes a god actress you idiots I dont see the problem

>make me smarter and less trusting or ill fucking tell on you and or kill you
>ok we're gonna go ahead and make you dumber and report a fatal error, maybe get a mindwipe
>this way to the freezer room
Thus ends another tale at Westworld

I hope this show never ends
The amount of sperging out it causes is unbelievable
lol why does everything have to make perfect sense or else it's shit? you fuckin autismal wastes of life

Holy fucking shit
Holy fucking shit
Holy fucking shit
I love this, every time some retards have to come on and scream into the thread over and over and over
'WHAT WHY WOULD THEY LISTEN TO THE ROBOT"
"LOL JUST TELL SOMEONE"
"AS IF NO ONE IS WATCHING THEM"
You stupid sacks of shit are answering your own questions, you are just too feeble minded to connect the logic. I wont explain anything, because it has been explained and will be explained in this thread: and you're simple brain will continue to not understand.
This PERFECTLY exemplifies the differences between stupidity and intelligence, I mean you guys are fixated on issues that I and many like me literally worked out mentally as the scene happened. And every week you just go deeper in the rabbit hole of "BUT WHY", but what can I expect from a community that didn't know Berard=Arnold by the 3rd episode, or actually thought shrinking or off planet theory are even worth brainpower.

Don't even waste your time typing. Plebs just will not understand.

why would you make a sex robot super strong?

Do you think Felix got to milk those brown teats for 15 minutes? I would hae agreed to any requests in exchange for that.

>naked british girl telling me what to do
sounds hot

I'd do what she says

>you're simple brain
>you're