ITT: We post the best album of an artist's discography

Shit, big claim you've there. It has their best song but there are several others up there. Living Field, Little Busters, Runners High and Please Mr. Lostman all are contenders.

Thats not please mr lostman

>inb4 pinkplebs and feedbackerfags

Floodshitters are the worst

Dude, 1 riff, lmao

>what is layering

This. Your preference for Animals, Meddle, or Atom Heart Mother is just a phase. Search your feelings. You know it to be true.

i like please mr. lostman and runners high, but all the albums have their standout songs and the completely skippable ones too.

dark side of the moon gets shit on too much on here, but we all know this is the true answer pic related

Best my bloody valentine project. not an opinion it is fact.

tired sounds and refinement go toe-to-toe

This is the correct answer.

easy

Trips of truth.

correct

Yes. Yes, yes, yes.

The Pillows have like 6 "best" albums desu. such a good band

also here's mine

not that user but i've always felt Refinement to be a considerable drop in quality compared to Tired Sounds.

Difficult choice.

face
the
facts
jacks

>t. Roger Waters

Is that jeremy clarkson

always agreed with this

MY DUDE

Not even kidding.

jesus christ you're a fucking faggot

Demon Days is better but Platic Beach is solid as fuck

correct

wrong

Houdini is obv up there but for my taste this wins

I love Flood but it's one of those albums I only feel like listening to like once every other year. It's just a lot.

Amplifier worship ticks a few of the same boxes while also being something I can listen to with moderate frequency.

A low iq technique invented by the hack composer himself, steve reivh

the pillows are pretty underrated around here, honestly. Up there with the best power pop bands of the time such as Teenage Fanclub and Weezer and Nirvana.