Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFGz5WL4Rms
youtube.com/watch?v=lrFYLyb3RME
youtube.com/watch?v=zyMaD1cnUsc
youtube.com/watch?v=eauQB8sJf70
youtube.com/watch?v=eYjyaEABkt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

t. high estrogen

It's great. I'm making my way through her discography for the first time and this and Debut are my favorite by a large margin. what are some other albums like this?

Doesn't make this album any less god tier.

Heaven or Las Vegas

I haven't found anything quite like it. I think that's one of its strengths, actually.

I'm actually listing to that right. It's honestly kind of disappointing compared to Treasure and Victorialand. it's only my second listen though

why don't you like cherry coloured funk?

I like it, just not as much. Doesn't seem as dreamy sounding as their other stuff

dude, please go an find her greatest hits for the b-sides on it and make sure to find singles to get b-sides. vespertine has b-sides that are, in some cases, better than the album

it's not supposed to sound dreamy you moron

Not sure where I implied it was supposed to be child. calm down. I just prefer it when it is dreamy.
cool, i'll check it out.

also seems to make most happy when they're recommended FELT MOUNTAIN by Goldfrapp when asking for a similar album to Vespertine and i'd add to listen to the Being john Malkovich ost for the bjork songs, they're great and similar

Yeah HoLV is good, but overrated compared to the rest of their stuff. Head Over Heels is their best imo, but Blue Bell Knoll is closer to what you're lookin for.

damn y'all COCTEAU doesn't sound a fucking thing like bjork

I don't think so either, but I appreciate the recs

That was my first thought when I came in here.
HoLV is a masterpiece but what people really sleep on are their EPs.
youtube.com/watch?v=FFGz5WL4Rms
youtube.com/watch?v=lrFYLyb3RME
youtube.com/watch?v=zyMaD1cnUsc
youtube.com/watch?v=eauQB8sJf70

hitherto is amazing. but who cares it's a vespertine thread

Right.
This should have made the album, if you ask me.
youtube.com/watch?v=eYjyaEABkt0

>Not sure where I implied it was supposed to be child. calm down. I just prefer it when it is dreamy.
shut up faggot

you can't talk to me like that

Homogenic is her best

Agree with the other posters that there aren't that many albums that compare. Maybe try Hounds Of Love by Kate Bush, Mr. Twin SIster's S/T album, Goldfrapp Felt Mountain.

Better late to the party than never I guess

Vespertine is the best sleeping aid I have ever listened to.

>Mr. Twin SIster's S/T album
never heard of them, thanks