Why is your flag toothpaste?

Why are you britain at night?

No, I'm not.
Hahaha, good one.

Meer of minder Moccros?

why do guys ruin colonization for everyone

Wat ga je vanavond eten?
Welke provincie is de beste?
Een trouwe Orangist of een gore republikein?
Predestinatie of ben je een laffe Arminiaan?
Vond je Thorbecke ook zo'n gluiperige rat?
Waarzijndehagelslag.jpg

Nice reference, I don't actually mind, I don't like the Moroccan youth, but the adults are most of the time nice

MINDER MINDER MINDER

Which is that game?

Rot op kanker koningskuk

I wasn't there at the time, so I have no idea.

Will Zwarte Piet have a future in this politically overcorrect world of ours?

Will our neighbours into Nederexit if the EU in their infinite stupidity decide to ban Zwarte Piet?

Let's say you need non-life threatening surgery, how long you have to wait in Nederlandske?

Spaghetti
Ik heb niet echt een favoriete provincie
Geen mening
Geen mening
Geen mening

Moet jij niet het plasgaatje van van Oldenbarneveldt strelen met je lafhartige tongetje?
Ben je boos omdat je uitkerinkje stop werd gezet?
Abloebloebloe het is ook allemaal de schuld van die mensen wiens dagelijkse drol nog meer waarde heeft voor onze samenleving dan jij en je ratachtige nageslacht ooit zullen hebben.

But don't you have genetic guilt?

Kek

It was more of a UN thing, not EU, so we can just ignore it. The ones we really need to be afraid of are the fifth column in our own country that are trying to chagne it.

>Lekker
>Waarom niet?
>dat mag
>dat mag ook
>dat mag natuurlijk ook

Not very long, our system is pretty solid. Maybe a day or two

Grootnederland wanneer?

Can I give you a gobby m8?

Ehm, ik houd me niet echt veel bezig met politiek of geschiedenis.
Ik kan niet oordelen over mijn favoriete provincie, want ik Ben nooit echt in een andere geweest

Wanneer mogen we de prinsenvlag weer gebruiken zonder NSB'er genoemd te worden?

Give us east anglia and we'll talk.

Ik hoop direct.

Do you have a dutch girlfriend ?

Welke stad?

Why would you?

In welke woon je nu? Vind je het daar een beetje uit te houden? Fijn dat je op mijn vragen in gaat, ik wens je een enorm fijne dag toe.

NEVER 4GET

hartvannederland.nl/top-nieuws/2016/hij-een-beetje-dom-alweer-15-jaar-geleden/
>Wiens drol meer waarde heeft
Willie kan nauwelijks tot 10 tellen en daar gaat elk jaar maar weer zeven miljoen naartoe.

Gelderland.
Meh, niets spectaculairs ofso. Ook een fijne dag verder!

>Ehm, ik houd me niet echt veel bezig met politiek of geschiedenis.
Waarom zit je dan op Sup Forums

Why did you fuckers let South Africa rot?

Zeven miljoen die beter zou kunnen worden besteed aan...?
Een republiek zou letterlijk meer kosten, het overgrote gedeelte van het geld dat naar onze glorieuze leiders gesluisd wordt gaat naar personeel, weet je wel, mensen die WEL werken voor hun geld. Ga maar lekker terug naar de coffeeshop en met je enge linkse vriendjes stickeracties uitplannen, kankerhobbit.

Sorry, bedoelde Nederlandse politiek

>Gelderland.
Leuk, ik ook!

That was us f a m

Ah, wat is je mening over Gelderland?

The eternal anglo took it from us when we were conquered by Napoleon.

Nouja ik woon helemaal noord aan de ijssel en heb een tijdje aan de rand van de veluwe gewoond dus krijg misschien niet de beste indruk, maar het is rustig en de mensen praten nog enigszins normaal. Noord-Gelderland/Zuid-Overijssel >>>>>>>>> De rest

Holland is pretty much a non-country however your lot did discover the greatest country in the world - Australia.

PS. your windmills are shit-tier.
pic related is a superior Australian windmill.

Ja precies, we hebben ook gelukkig geen irritant accent hier.

You got me, I am now a #CRUZMISSLE

Mee eens, okay meer vraagjes.
Meer een vis of een vlees mens?
Ben je beter met getallen of met letters?

Play pretend all you want, that isn't a real windmill and you know it.

Oeh goeie,
Als ik echt zou moeten kiezen dan vlees, kan niet zonder shoarma of kip etc
Ben heel goed met letters;

I disagree with the windmill part, seems like bait since you wish you had our windmills

Why is your weed superior to anything else in Europe?

Wat vind je van Noord en Zuid-holland?

Tot dus ver word ik erg blij van je antwoorden.
Wie had gedacht dat nederlanders op het internet een semi beschaafd gesprek konden voeren? Ik ben ontroerd.

Hahahaha, thanks. Ik snap wat je bedoeld. Nederlanders op internet praten als neanderthalers: " jou kkr moeder ga k kkr hard neuken".

Are you a flying dutchman ?

Niet veel ervaring mee, wel een keertje geweest voor Schiphol, maar voor de rest niet echt geweest.
Ik weet wel dat het daar vol zit met toeristen en dat het verschrikkelijk druk is.

Ja inderdaad, haha. Heb je huisdieren?
We kunnen allemaal vliegen, ethnic trait that comes with being a Dutchman.

No, I am not. I did expect this question. Hahaha.

Nee, ben niet heel erg van de huisdieren, ik had wel een vogel ooit. Rip.

The fuck are you on about?
That windmill one of many superior Australian mills (SAMs) was constructed in 1837 and is made from sandSTONE and only burnt out once.

Go stick your fingers in dikes dikes you tulip niggers.

Rip inderdaad. Ik heb vanalles gehad, van kippen tot konijnen tot zelfs schapen.
Veel werk, maar je moet er ook maar net de ruimte en tijd voor hebben.

A picture says more than a thousand words

Precies, ze kunnen wel leuk zijn, maar het vergt tijd en het is wel altijd vervelend als ze dood gaan lijkt me.

>Literally Holland.jpg

Are there any windmills like that in your town?
can you see one from your house?

Do people from Netherlands and the Dutch like people from Holland?.

No, but I live in a city, so that isn't very weird.

Depends really, I don't really like being in the west, way too crowded for my taste. Holland has got a bad name because of course lots of people per square meter means lots of retards per square meter.
Klopt, nu is het met beesten zoals ik had natuurlijk te verwachten dat ze zouden sterven (of dat ik ze op ging eten) dus daar houd je meer rekening mee. Maar ik zou geen hond kunnen hebben, zou ik me teveel aan hechten.
It would take me 2 minutes to walk to the nearest windmill, it's down at the docks.

I'll bet you don't even know shit no.1 about windmills.

pic related is Calington Mill, a Lincolnshire tower mill and is the oldest operational flour mill in Australia and its about 500m away from me right now.

Explain this dutchman

Yes, I pass it everyday on my bike.

what a rubbish mill, it barely sticks out above a hedge.

Sure, the first one is Luxembourg
The second one is the Netherlands
The third one is France

Are there many people from the former colonies there? Do they cause any trouble?

There are alot of people from former colonies. No they don't cause alot of trouble IMO.

I want to see a real pair of used wooden shows, not the tourist shit. I want to see real ones that people have used.
I asked a Dutch dude before that had some but he was too lazy to take pic.

1 second, I might have a pair lying around.

>Too lazy to take a pic
That dude didn't have a pair of them, it was an excuse. But in all honesty, I don't have mine anymore. Sorry.

ERA PENAL ?

Mine are still at my parents' I only have those fake modern ones here I'm afraid.

Hahahaha, nice move Robben

So sad you guys didn't qualify for the euros. Now i dont have a team to root for when we eventually choke

only farmers have them to walk through muddy fields and not have to ruin their regular shoos. Other than that people wear them at carnival.

France and Germany are also pretty strong. We fucked up in the qualifications round.

Atleast somebody who knows this fucking flag, also absolutely accurate picture of luxembourgish cave dwelling mongrels, good job

dankewel kankerhuur

>Kankerhuur
Did you use Google Translate? Hahaha

Is the netherlands as filled with Turks as they say?

Ehm, in the major cities are quite alot of them.

Not as much as Germany, but yes, they're everywhere.

[spoiler]Als ik nog een keer een ''winkelpui'' captcha krijg ga ik lijp[/spoiler]

No actually some dutch guy taught me this, I can read and understand dutch but communicating the other way around is not my strength !

Have you ever done blackface?

I hate those captchas too, and the sign ones that don`t show signs

You want a shmoke and a pancake?

Do many dutch people hate jews?

Ja, ek het honger

Why are you so tall?

No, it is just the "edgy" and cool kids with no knowledge that say so. Alot of people are really tolerant

Bong and a blintz?

>I hate those captchas too, and the sign ones that don`t show signs
It asked me to pick out the ''signs'' and they were all just pieces of an american flag, wtf.

And yes, as a kid I did dress up as zwarte piet, my entire class did. There was this haitian boy who was really proud and happy he did not need facepaint because he was a ''real'' zwarte piet.

I miss being 8 and playing with my bionicles so much

Hahaha. It is because of the healthy food and medicine.

Looks like an ant eater dick.