Wrap it up, Trumpets

>Another neocon added his name to the pro-Clinton list on Thursday. James Kirchick penned an op-ed in The Daily Beast titled “Hillary Clinton Is 2016’s Real Conservative—Not Donald Trump.”

>“Clinton is the candidate of the status quo, something that conservatives, by definition, are supposed to uphold,” Kirchick writes.
alternet.org/election-2016/another-neocon-endorses-clinton
Clinton is the True Conservative now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QnN8xdCozHk
youtube.com/watch?v=eaWlBrpwJpU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Revolutionary_movement
primarymodel.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>neocon
>true conservative
Leaving that aside.... no shit, she's been a neocon the better part of two decades now and dipshit democrats haven't noticed.

Continuing status quo = Conservativism

You'd have to be living under a rock for the past two decades if you think the republican party and the american right wing is "conservative."

>“Clinton is the candidate of the status quo, something that conservatives, by definition, are supposed to uphold,”

OMG. I can't even.

that's why the term "conservative" is retarded

What if there's nothing good left to conserve?

I can't believe how quickly they turned coat

Unbelievable

Looking forward to rounding up the neocons and having them explain themselves during Nuremburg 2.0

Communist trash.

*shekel for the good goy*

>neocon
>pro-Clinton

Into the camp it goes.

>Continuing status quo = Conservativism

Fuck conservatives then

This is my first election and the Republicans have already betrayed us. What a worthless bunch of scumbags. When Trump wins I hope he completely cleans house. No room for "conservatives" anymore, we need something great.

>Continuing status quo = Conservativism

That's only true if you don't continually move the goalposts for what is the "status quo". For example, increasing levels of globalism is not a "status quo", something neo-cons love to support.

Conservatism is national sovereignty, trade integrity, borders, etc. Trump is a classic liberal, a federalist, and a "true" conservative.

>James Kirchick

Wait. That name.

That was the neoconkike who was handling the Liz Wahl affair when she "defected" from RT over Ukraine/Crimea.

All of these "conservatives" have something in (((common))). Gee, who would have thought they would side with the globalist, gun-grabbing, anti-white, anti-male, war-mongering vagina?

Douglas Feith was objectively the worst one on the list

youtube.com/watch?v=QnN8xdCozHk

(((someone))) was behind Communism.

(((someone))) had to flee back to the free world when (((Trotsky))) was so out of control that (((Stalin))) needed to purge him just to keep things on an even keel.

oh are they all jews?

good riddance, lately the jews cant help but (((out))) themselves

Liz Wahl with her jew handler James Kirchick.

These are not your friends.

I'm glad the neocons are going down in flames honestly, the Republican Party needs some new blood

The status quo is more liberal garbage.

Rat faced inbred kike. Looks like a demon.

SPREAD IT

Revolution. That's what.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservative_Revolutionary_movement

Conservatism as a political and social philosophy promotes retaining traditional social institutions in the context of culture and civilization. Some conservatives seek to preserve things as they are, emphasizing stability and continuity, while others, called reactionaries, oppose modernism and seek a return to "the way things were".[1][2] The first established use of the term in a political context originated with François-René de Chateaubriand in 1818,[3] during the period of Bourbon restoration that sought to roll back the policies of the French Revolution. The term, historically associated with right-wing politics, has since been used to describe a wide range of views.

There is no single set of policies that are universally regarded as conservative because the meaning of conservatism depends on what is considered traditional in a given place and time.

The you are a radical.

Duh. Dems are the conservatives. All they do is defend the status quo.

That is either reactionary, radical left or nativist right.

Wow I used to be a minority supporting Hillary but after seeing this video I am 100% on the Trump train.

The alt-right is that new blood, Neocohens have no young members aside from 30-something jews like Ben Shapiro.

primarymodel.com/

>Trump isn't really running, Trump can't win a primary, Trump can't win by May, Trump won't get 1237, Trump won't beat Hillary...