How do we save Sup Forums?

How do we save Sup Forums?

You don't. Sup Forums saves you.

CIA guy makes a comeback in a Dark Knight sequel

less blacked memes

Get rid of all the redditors and Sup Forums needs stay in their own board. If I want to talk shit about niggers, I'll do it there

/film/ and doxxing Quentin again

Ban anyone for any political comment at all.

>muh Sup Forums boogeyman
Hello Newfag

Who the fuck is moot

ban Sup Forums shit
permaban cuck shit
permaban pedo shit

Sam needs to make season 2 so we can have World Peace discussions again

>bans
>doing anything

>p-p-please mods don't ban me for this h-h-he's the new one n-n-n-n-not me!

Create /cel/.

I don't like it but it would contain the retards.

You're sorta right.

Kill capeshit, quit cross-posting on here and reddit, and realize that Sup Forumsturned into Sup Forums some time ago.

separate /film/ and Sup Forums. Sup Forums is basically Sup Forums 2.0 anyway. contain all the capeshits in Sup Forums

make a /yt/ board for all those e-celebs. it pisses me off whenever i see some e-celeb, or rlm or some Sup Forums youtuber gets posted in here

Sounds like something either a redditor or someone new would say.

We can't

Track down the "Canadian" pedophile
Make this Cantonese tai chi forum great again

>only 2015
its probably much worse now

>tfw you actually remember that 2012 waifuism spike

go all out full moderation again like they did for the waifu posters

>reddit goes up
>waifu goes down
seems about right

>filter threads from the catalogue you don't care about
>report threads that are not related to television or films, political threads, blacked-type threads
>dont respond to obvious bait
>stop pretending like Sup Forums and reddit are the cause of all of our problems
>comment filter buzzwords
>put effort into your posts. try to add something to conversations instead of
>discuss television and film

Permaban JUST posters

If they don't make an real argument, and only attack you using buzzwords, just ignore them.

literally who is moot?

you suggesting waifuposting is something good?

i think we need more cunnyposting

besides pedo shit sange loves that meme so not happening buddy

>How do we save Sup Forums?

the only way you can save a board: more australian posting.

wft is moot and why is her face always posted. it start Sup Forums or some shit?

Sadly, its not really Sup Forums anymore because now its a outpost for r/the_donald.

Renaissance soon user, people are starting to wake up to the blatant marketing, shilling, and other meddling by networks pushing their product on unsuspecting newfags. Once those are gone there will be more room for open discussion as people get fed up with the current state of affairs aka shilling disguised as shitposting.

plebitors have so thoroughly taken over Sup Forums that people have seriously proposed banning anime posters
are you suggesting waifuposting is worse than whining about feminism and cucks?

>plebitors have so thoroughly taken over Sup Forums

Redditors flocking to Sup Forums is actually a good thing. It is further shaping the direction of the new gestalt.

Not everything is about maintaining the blessed posting traditions of shitty meme boards. There is actually more pertinent issues at play here on a macro level.

And young men having "waifus" is infinitely worse than young men waking up to the notion of being cucked and wanting to avoid that. You're written yourself off as a joke for even posting that line.

t. r/the_donald