SJW goes nuts when Trump supporters shout "USA! USA!"

WAIT A MINUTE !!!!!!!

mobile.twitter.com/RedPillTweets/status/741456301771853824

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9zRjOenFrg
nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/
mobile.twitter.com/RedPillTweets/status/741456301771853824
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To be fair, shouting "USA USA USA" is pretty retarded.

>Said the Nazi.

I teared up a bit, that was beautiful.

WE ARE PROUD OF NOT BEING PROUD

Of course its Germany that cant stand the idea of liking your country

>Aids Boogie

In America it's less retarded than shouting "viva la Mexico."

WAIT A MINUTE, WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!

USA USA USA

>tfw no pro-trump skeleton blonde waifu

Do they not understand the irony of benefiting from the very country they hate?

>the definition of privilege

>being proud of your country is retarded
Maybe because you left yours to die in order to claim meetbux

That was boring and anticlimactic.

Also, What the fuck was she using Frost for? "Good fences make good neighbors."

Lol stupid manlet cuck can't even see his cock when he takes a piss that's why he acted like a woman in the vid.

>white people
Why are you guys so autistic?

>5:20
A E S T H E T I C

Niggers lock their autistic kids up in basements.
Asian autists willingly hole themselves indoors.
Mussies probably throw their defective children off of cliffs.
White people praise their autistic children and let them roam free outside, some even hold jobs.

So no wonder you only see a million white autistic kids on the street.

tbf i think the hikkimori population of the west is growing too. There are dozens of us!

>turkroachmany butthurt that there are people who like their own country
WEW

Uploaded the clip to youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=p9zRjOenFrg

BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL
BUILD THE WALL

Lol....The commies are fucking losing it... Thank you Trump!!!

Remember lads; Liberals are psychotic.

nypost.com/2016/06/09/science-says-liberal-beliefs-are-linked-to-pyschotic-traits/

He's a cuck and a complete aspie and he definitely got triggered hard, but he's right, shouting "U S A U S A" is not an argument. Any other right-wingers on Sup Forums are sick of being completely surrounded by morons? Most right-wingers are basically arming the opposition with their stupidity. And it's a shame because we actual have facts on our side.

Also,
>tfw that blond aryan qt will gas you on sight
Why live.

Can we talk about how cute the fit blonde in the black coat is?

DELET THIS

>shouting "U S A U S A" is not an argument

Who ever said it was? Are you sure you're not an autist yourself?

It's pretty clear they're trolling the aspie.

Even the dumbest conservative is smarter than the democratic base of black and Hispanic people.

You deserve torture and murder for being against a healthy nationalist chant.

What did that fat fuck say anyways? He was drowned out by freedom.

5 good goy points have been deposited to your account.

redeem your points for halal lamb tendies at any EU politburo approved dispensary

>can't come with an argument
>just start shouting "USA, USA"

american """"""intellectuals"""""" everyone

>halal lamb tendies
fucking hell germany some of us want to keep our sides

This is exactly what happened though. These people are useful idiots at best (assuming they even vote), but most likely harmful to the cause. I appretiate patriotism but the whole debate went to shit the monent they started chimping. It could have been a clean fight with a flawless victory but instead the cucks walked away feeling even more confident in themselves because they see the chimps for what they are. I'm a right wing Israeli and i am willing to admit most right wing Israelis are idiots. Chanting "HURR KILL DA AYRABZ" does more harm than good because it pushes reasonable (but naive) people away from your ideology and strengthens your opponents. The average person thinks to himself "I am not a racist dumb conservative, so the liberals must be right! I am now a #hillMissle". Most people get their political opinions through shallow comparisons like this.

"USA USA USA" is not an argument.

>clip

It's called a magazine.

You can't reason with libs so why bother with arguments
USA USA USA USA USA

Calm down, Shlomo. It's fun to trigger leftists.

Holy fuck, that girl looks like Annie.

PATRIOTISM IS NOT JUST ABOUT LOVING YOUR COUNTRY ITS ABOUT SENDING MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND REPLACING YOUR POPULATIONS AND KILLING YOURSELVES BECAUSE FUCK YOU COMMUNISM IS SO COOL.

>we want to start collectivising but keep getting killed.

what are these people doing standing around , they are in america they should be chasing after their dreams.

>why aren't these filthy goyim working to pay my denbts!

No, it's pretty clear that they don't have an argument. You're delusional if you think that the average right winger is any less politically literate than the average left winger.

>why won't you vote for Bernie?
because he's a filthy fucking commie
>well, what's wrong with that?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? HE'S A COMMUNIST!!1! DO YOU ACTUALLY EXPECT ME TO EXPLAIN MY REASONING??!? BUILD A WALL! BUILD A WALL! XDD.

Stop thinking that right wingers are some sort of supreme intellectuals.

Ahmed gets it.

>USA USA USA isn't an argument
>HEY HEY HO HO WHITE MALES HAVE GOT TO GO is an argument

There's LITERALLY no point in arguing with them. There's no win condition.

>Debate well
They still will not be swayed
>Debate poorly
They will not be swayed and we/you look dumb
>Debate at all
Arguing in public, outside of a classroom or formal debate, looks awkward and sad and makes all participants look like crazy people

The only thing you can do is make baseless appeals to emotion and making the other side so mad they look like idiots.

This. The only tactic that can work is exposing them for being fucking insane just like these people did with this video. Look at what happened with Missou. Major news networks actually covered them for once and their enrollment and donations plummeted. You have to expose them.

You're wrong though. Most people, but especially women, will side with whatever social current seems strongest.

They don't care about logic or reasoning. The majority of people respond to 3 things: strength, humor and/or charisma.

Only autists care about logic or well reasoned arguments.

Hope you didn't invest too much in Dresden because here it comes again you fucking kraut.

USA USA USA

>strength, humor and/or charisma
You literally just described Trump.

They develope cuckold fetishes too

I think we need to genocide like half of white people. Fuck the race war, these pasty cucks have got to go

"Exposing" sounds a lot more complicated than what it actually is.

It's literally just using the simplest terms and lines of thought, devoid of logic, and rooted in emotional reasoning. Literally turning your brain off and having fun and acting like an idiot, like THEY are the one over thinking this whole thing.

It drives them up the walls seeing the same tactics they employ.

Would you want to be gassed by anyone else?

"X" is not and argument is not an argument.

I'm not wrong, you're wrong! JIDF! JIDF! JIDF!
>this is a form of valid debate

I meant more of a general strategy. These people were just having fun with a semi-ironic USA chant and the other side obviously was too emotionally invested to handle it.

>not being proud of your country and ancestors' history

The true sign of a cuck

This is sad. Nothing wrong with flying your flag and being proud of your country. Despite your past.

We won't be called Nazi's and taken to jail for being proud of our country.

USA
S
A

I'm not saying there isn't a segment of the population that will respond to logic or an empirical approach. Just that they represent a much smaller demographic.

I can't speak for your country but in the USA the right has tried your approach for the last 60 years and what did it get us? A constant but unending ceding of ground in every single ideological battle.

The left was willing to engage in tactics the things the right was "too mature" to engage in. If you want to lose, fair enough, but I've seen the real world application of your high minded thinking. It loses.

kek

pretty much this.

Modern Germany will probably arrest you if you hail for a taxi wrong.

pls stop with the retarded nicknames...

Quads of fucking truth.

all the concern trolls online and in the media are universally trying to sabotage the republican party

>"oh come now, my fellow conservatives :^) let us not engage in such petty ...and effective... childish and flamboyant rhetoric! we are so much more high brow than those silly leftists that win elections and use LITERALLY EXCLUSIVE heavyhanded rhetoric, hyperbole, and dirt throwing. we must rise above their immature antics :^)"

REEEE FUCK OFF, PROPAGANDA IS USED BECAUSE IT'S EFFECTIVE

>hail
Oh fuck

Trying so hard to force another meme.

>nationalism is retarded

>social justice warriors
LOL

Yeah, there are countries where you are not enjailed for being proud of it

Hello Merkel , destroy any german flags today?

imprisoned or jailed
enjailed is not a word

Noo not nationalism nooo

>this kills the globalist marxist scum

Found the Syrian.

ty

Rofl, top kekers, what a fat little turd.

You burgers are really fucking patient, I'd KO that motherfucker on the spot.

It's pretty easy desu, hail don't heil.

top bants merchant

shut up, it's funny when it makes liberals buttmad like this fat fuck

They just trolling each other.
Praise kek.

>There are dozens of us!

Top kek.

The blonde girl's really pretty, in a /raregenes/ Tilda Swinton sort of way.

Thanks for replying with the gif I wanted to replay with, badged Christmas present flag country

Hehe, OY VEY ANADDA TRUMP GENERAL.....see what i did there fokes... what do u get when u add a little anti-semitism and a little comedy......BIG BLACK DICKS, TINY WHITE COCKS.....Oh hAHAHAH i crack myself up. Anyhow, I cannot wait for TRUMPF (aka Drumpf) to BTFO Picasso Hillary in THE SERGEANT elections.

glad to have you back ruskie

>"I don't hate anybody"
>you might not think so!

Holy shit I hate libs so much

Hehe, OY VEY ANADDA TRUMP GENERAL.....see what i did there fokes... what do u get when u add a little anti-semitism and a little comedy......BIG BLACK DICKS, TINY WHITE COCKS.....Oh hAHAHAH i crack myself up. Anyhow, I cannot wait for TRUMPF (aka Drumpf) to BTFO Picasso Hillary in THE SERGEANT elections.

>mobile.twitter.com/RedPillTweets/status/741456301771853824

Anybody who does with Drumpf is a SJW? That's like 2/3 of America.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Just commented

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

USA USA USA is by far my favourite chant in the world.