Meanwhile on summer spee

>Meanwhile on summer spee

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10719881
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dead board killed by janitor scum

This. Just got back from my ban, what did i miss?

perro caca

Nothing probably.

please post this in the summer general

Sup Forums is only fast during NFL season or world cup.

How do you not know how to evade bans in 2017?

hahaHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH

Evading bans always got me banned for longer so I never learned

I only come here for the insightful posts, desu.

You're probably not clearing your cache before switching IP addresses.

It boggles my mind that you guys can't evade. There are so many avenues.

Teach me senpai

Does your ISP assign a fixed IP address to your modem/router?

Newfags and Millennials don't know shit about Computers anymore. Everything is running to smoothly on modern OS.

Easiest way is to use your phone's mobile data.

1. Turn airplane mode on
2. Clear the cache of your browser and delete all cookies/local data
3. Wait 20 seconds
4. Turn off airplane mode

You now have a new IP address. The worst the mods can do is range ban the mobile address for one board, however that's only if you're spamming and it's NEVER permanent because then it cucks other people out of phone posting.

You can also do /iprelease for your home ISP, but that can take a while to get a new address depending on provider.

Proxies and VPNs are an okay choice, but a bit of a pain.

Welcome to Sup Forums, newfag. Hope you don't enjoy your stay.

You are 5'6, you fucking manlet.

what the heck man that's hella rude

/heem/ is going to be moved to /asp/ in August because 3 or 4 teens keep shitting it up with their bitchy gossip about each other and fan pics of a retired fighter.

I was randomly insulted by some fucking pygmy born in some tribal Amazonian 'Society' who now lives in a shit covered favella, posting from the community computer which is a 1998 Compaq.

fucking janitors cant allow us to have a sports bar-esq board

I still use the old ban mentality. I use a ban to take a three day vacation. It's not like I'm going to miss anything good anymore.

>tfw PPPoE connection

That's fine and all, just keep in mind your posting freedoms could be useful if you see any form of janitor resentment spreading. Your voice is always appreciated.

I got a 30 day ban for being banned too much

Have you ever been banned for posting a sports thread?

yes

>muh gen-z intelligence
Your generation is literally known as the "5 second soundbyte" generation because of low level interpretation and analysis skills. You can show a 5 second clip/headline to a gen-z'er and they latch onto it without further research like a rheesus monkey.

I wouldn't be talking trash about other people, especially those who invented the technology you use to upchuck online, faggot.

Probably the stupid mod just read the first sentence

>I wouldn't be talking trash about other people, especially those who invented the technology you use to upchuck online, faggot

You haven't invented anything.

>this thread will get deleted for free

WOW

Climbing thread just got deleted that had some friendly discussion. It's like they want this board to die?

good post

>jannies deleting fun threads once again

SIMPLY
EPIC

on a desert somewhere
there is always a perro
cacaing

If you were the guy posting those falling webm's, thank you senpai. Good thread trashed by the cunt janitors.

So climbing is officially not a sport. Does that mean we'll need to discuss climbing in the Olympics on Sup Forums?

The janitor works extremely hard for no pay, please lay off of him

you're thread was pretty good though vulgarbro. appreciate it

might as well move the entire board to /trash/

apparently, having fun is not allowed even when THERE ARENT ANY SPORTS TO TALK ABOUT

seriously, we gotta to do something and contact the gook, this is not acceptable and its getting worse by the day, the jannies are continuing to kill the best board on this shitty website

is that stallman's sister?

You think a fun, laid back sports bar approach to the board would be applauded but the jan hates sports fans its clear as day

>apparently, having fun is not allowed even when THERE ARENT ANY SPORTS TO TALK ABOUT
It's the "I want sports discussion at 3 AM" from 2012 all over again

Fuck /q/

Mods hate us. It's that simple.

They have no control over thier own lives and try to create the feeling of control by taking thier "jobs" overseriously.

There's a reason 86% of Sup Forums hates them as evidenced by this official poll:
strawpoll.me/10719881

how do we fix this senpaitachi, we gotta take our board back finally

the #'s don't lie
I honestly don't know how except for someone at the top (Hiro) giving the power back to Sup Forums users and letting us decide what needs to be pruned
Maybe have mods and janitors that actually enjoy sports and aren't jobless weeaboos

>hey guyse, i'm really tall xddd so i'll make fun of people by using burger measurement units and pretend it matters
LOL U SO TALL XDDD

It starts with getting more of the board involved.

Mods have been caught within the last month putting the official HIRO meta threads into autosage well before the bump limit.

They aren't allowed to delete them, so they did that. They are absolutely terrified of Sup Forums congregation. This thread would give them a heart attack. We need more discussion on these boards about shit janitors.

Ultimately, it comes down to Hiro. We need to get his attention in dismantling these mods. He's receptive, but lazy.