Why do Brazilians think of themselves as white?

why do Brazilians think of themselves as white?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sc36UnFcAmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

brazilians are white

>brazil
>not white
educate yourself fool

Little Jap monkey wishes his country had women this good looking and white: youtube.com/watch?v=Sc36UnFcAmQ

I'm japanese.

Are you white?

>Are you white?

Sadly no.

but brazilians are white

you are not brazilian

kys

I am greek

the word "white" is defined some unique way there. its not always all about race but could be often used when you talk about some wealth inequality thing for all i know. possibly some kind br guy will tell you that.

>anybody
>not a Greek
>anybody
>white

>the word "white" is defined some unique way there.

No, being white means you belong to the white race over here, in Europe and everywhere else.

Some deluded brown people think they're white though.

true but thats used another way too, in a pretty casual context. i dont think that br guy who told it to me was a liar, he seemed like he knows his shit.

its a favela/ghetto thing and the use of it is pretty sad and uneducated. though its not anything depresses you but somewhat hilarious. also i wont tell you what it is here for some reason.

bump

>brazil
>white
LMAO

Some people do, most people don't. Today there is an ongoing trend here to only consider "white" people with germanic traits, so a lot of south europeans wouldn't be considered white here either

I love how now that USA is 40% latino Sup Forums (american ones) tries to say Spain is nordic, therefore mexicans are white, therefore Usa is white

The US isn't quiet at 40% Hispanic, less than half that, actually.
Regardless, a solid majority of Latinos have some degree of native American ancestry, so they could be all be from Scandinavia and it really wouldn't matter.

Sopa de macaco

>quiet

>americans consider mexicans white
No. Literally none of us do.

Is Tengrism still a thing there?
>Several Kyrgyz politicians are advocating Tengrism to fill a perceived ideological void. Dastan Sarygulov, secretary of state and former chair of the Kyrgyz state gold-mining company, established the Tengir Ordo (tr) (Army of Tengri): a civic group promoting the values and traditions of Tengrism.[12] Sarygulov also heads a Tengrist society in Bishkek claiming nearly 500,000 followers and an international scientific center of Tengrist studies.
>Articles on Tengrism have been published in social-scientific journals in Kyrgyzstan and Kazakhstan. Kazakhstan President Nursultan Nazarbayev and former Kyrgyz president Askar Akayev have called Tengrism the national, "natural" religion of the Turkic peoples

Sadly but we are slowly turning into Islamic shithole

boa tarde