Do you feel intimidated Sup Forums?

Do you feel intimidated Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pVVW3NCWLfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, becuz they are women and I'm a in shape male.

round is a shape

realistically, the average 15 year old boy would beat them without a sweat

O-oh no, I'm so weak! Please don't bully my penis anymore, strong women, I cannot fight back!

I unironically think bad poosy is a cutie.

>if this show was realistic they would practice against squires and not other well trained fighters

If this show was realistic, literally no one would fight with a whip, which is not a practical weapon no matter how much Castlevania you play

nice try, Dracula

bad sneks!

This boy has training with edge weapons? Or do you think there would be a fair fight for some reason?

The one that whips out her boobs is fuckable and the others meh. Show went retarded with their plot and books did it better. George is a pussy who thinks his own personal politics should matter yet he can't write a fucking book people want.

I legitimately care if Rickon dies and Stannis' show "death" was retarded and should have been shown.

What were D&D thinking, Jesus Christ

they have zero muscle mass, the only weapon that could make them threatening is a gun

Sand snakes weren't even good in the books.

You can really tell in the earlier books there's a commitment to creating something seemingly organic, but by the time the Sneks appear you have snowflake characters that can only be distinguished by their unusual weapon choices. In fact, it's basically the only characterization they receive. Written like video game characters, in short.

True and I'm more interested in Darkstar or whatever his stupid ass name was that cut Myrcella's face up.

Everything that isn't Jaime is shit past book 3 desu famalam.

Spoken like someone with no edge weapons training.

So an unarmed boy is attacked by one of these women armed with a poisoned blade. Any average fifteen year old would be able to stop her?

I don't know, I can't stop thinking of that one girl's perfect boobies

>Spoken like someone with no edge weapons training.

I like Victarion

>Euron kills 2 sand sneks with his big cock

He's making westeros great again.

Have you been through the Cold Steel school of blade fighting, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=pVVW3NCWLfc

I believe the people who have been trained when they say that blades are win mode for single combat.

I don't assume that every fight is between untrained teenagers, determined only by who is stronger and more vicious. We don't just give men guns and call them soldiers.

Why couldn't they give them actual weapons?

>keep the spear
>give one a bow
>the other can have a sword

The one in the middle has great titties.
Someone post the webm

HEMA autists take all the coolness out of swords.

Didn't roll a dex build.

Reminder that bad poosy had only been 18 for days during tit scene.

>No class has an artifact axe 2h or 1h (excluding skins)

Didn't some gladiators use whips as their weapon?

Spartacus tells me they used nets so meh.