Suddenly realizing that we are likely living inside a computer simulation, due to recent advancements in technology...

>suddenly realizing that we are likely living inside a computer simulation, due to recent advancements in technology, making the probability of not being in a simulation extremely low

music for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qitMWCHNRYg
youtube.com/watch?v=sGYzpBoxa-w
youtube.com/watch?v=eS0CO-yPmO4
youtu.be/R2JVJQuYvms
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wesley Willis

youtube.com/watch?v=qitMWCHNRYg
youtube.com/watch?v=sGYzpBoxa-w
youtube.com/watch?v=eS0CO-yPmO4

pick one

dude have you heard of TooL

no but I've heard of LooT

hey man have u listened to Hopsin?

And the fact that we are theoretically able to create a simulation ourselves, despite the fact that we may be in a simulation ourselves, just means that universes are tangentially connected like this across the cosmos ad nauseam. And yet all universes exist in the same larger multiverse altogether. So that really makes you wonder whether there’s even any significance to who “created” what, because maybe all of the things that we think that we create across all of our lives are just us opening ourselves to access to timeless things that have always existed since the beginning of time.

you know nothing.

like any music i guess

I wouldn’t recommend Björk for this kind of thing at all but this song does seem fitting

youtu.be/R2JVJQuYvms

what if I'm the only human on this site and everybody else is an AI

Humans are machines
AI are machines
What we call conciousness is a narrow slice of what the universe actually is

Care to elaborate? Which advancements would those be?

woke af

Someone screencap this

What a load of wank, no understanding, just pure wank. Harmless. You have no power

VALIS

The Empire Never Ended!

Everything you are saying is a mischaracterization of what is happening that enslaves you mentally to feel total loss of your own power to effect reality, create it. Nothing is happening by accident and nothing is beyond understanding. But you do not speak of the joy of infinite expansion or of loving energy, all ya got is some stupid AI bullshit. You imprison yourself.

what is your life and background like

How do i summon a gf for my simulation

*bf that isn't a faggot