Americans attack a compound where a kid with canadian citizenship was hanging out

>americans attack a compound where a kid with canadian citizenship was hanging out
>captures him when he's wounded but instead of labelling him as a POW, instead charges him with terrorism and takes him to gitmo
>tortures him and abuses him and do all the bush-era shit that made them infamous
>realizes they don't have a case against him and drops all charges
>obama and co. pressures canada to take him back because he's a canadian citizen, and they cannot let him stay or send him back to afghanistan
>we finally cave in to pressure and take him off american hands
>he decides to sue us for aiding/abetting torture
>wins 10 million dollar payout

tl;dr

>america decides to detain and torture a 15 year old kid in afghanistan
>realizes they made a mistake and don't have a case
>we have to foot the bill for it since what americans did violated canadian law

man, why can't america ever accept responsibility for shitting up everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_law
youtube.com/watch?v=AloQRY1ZOc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's the point to do it if you have a shitty puppet state who even pays payout for you

eh we're a civilized country that respects the rights of our citizens.

this is the price we pay for not living in a clusterfuck arbitrary state where anything goes like you ivan.

You pay american price too

what exactly was that kid doing in a compound that would get raided by the US, in fucking afghanistan?

? we don't pay all the time for america's mistakes. only this one time.

hanging out with al-qaeda, though he wasn't one himself.

the US courts couldn't prove he was, neither could canada's government during the trial so he wasn't as far as we know.

al qaeda footsoldier

>people are ready to pay a guy who has friends in al qaeda
You deserve it

yeah, that's what I wanna know.

what are "innocent" people doing in fucking Afghanistan (aka home of the TERRORISTS)?

>people are ready

i don't think you quite understand how things work in canada ivan. we can't have the government bribe or shut down the judges who ruled in this case that his rights were violated.

there was another case where the US sent a canadian IT guy to syria when he was connecting through NYC where he was tortured.

we literally did not do torture/bad shit since it was american/syrians who did it but we had to pay out because our government helped the US fuck over one of our citizens.

tl;dr
>our government pays a terrorist supporter for being tortured in usa

Kill yourself shitty Swede, us Afghans are noble lions fighting the treacherous Firangi scum invading our lands

i mean, there are also afghanis but yeah a canadian is pretty out of place.

yeah it sucks living in a country where this thing exists:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_law

Yeah, yeah. Don't forget to pay another terrorist after his adventures in guantanamo

LOL

that's the price we pay for not having corruption/oligarchy ivan.

completely alien concept to have a fair, reasonable society though to you isn't it?

You pay american price too [2]

>Yeah bro im gonna go hangout out in a terrorist compound in sandniggerstan
>B-but im not a terrorist!
Yeah ok

yeah but we couldn't really prove he did any of that, or joined on his own volition since his shitty family whisked him away to afghanistan when he was like 10.

with that said child soldiers are treated differently by our laws then full grown men//

Everything in the US has been done between 4 walls in secret meetings even without considering if they are violating their own constitution or other countries constitution.

For example why Trump says that Mexico must pay for a solar wall, while mexico is in crisis with the narco wars & corrupted authorities, it is irrational, if the americans want a solar wall, they must raise their lazy asses and build it with their own hand and pay that money for it

He was Canadian, he deserved it.

What the fuck was 15 year old "Canadian" doing in Afghanistan during a war if it wasn't some sandniggardry?

Nah fuck him, I'm glad he was tortured. Not our fault you guys are soft cunts.

What friggin' solar wall are you talking about?

We're putting solar panels on the wall now.

You're still paying.

You're delusional

You'll pay one way or another. You don't have a choice.

That's all you can say really?

Canada you're our bitch. So you best shut your whore mouth before we come up there and shove our giant American cock so far up your ass it comes out your mouth.

> solar panels perpendicular to ground
Burger engineering

>kid was just hanging out with taliban in afghanistan
He dindu nuffin. Pay gibs.

On top of the wall you dumb sandnigger.

>solar freakin walls
I hate to disappoint you but...

youtube.com/watch?v=AloQRY1ZOc0

>some yuropean leftard youtube "celebrity"
>doesn't have a real job
>isn't even american
Dropped

You honestly deserve a bullet to the back of the skull, mate.
Get your cancerous genes out of the fucking gene pool already.

See above.

Are you guys fucking retarded. His father was a terrorist, or a family member that took him, he wasn't, he's only a fucking kid. I wouldn't be surprised if he became one after being tortured tho

because amerikans have a perfection complex (aka arrogance)

You don't even know what the Taliban is/was, obviously.
Don't comment on shit you don't understand.

It is evident by this point that Americans do not see males as anything beyond either working drones or targets to destroy.
Truly the foundation of modern Freedom and Liberty.

>he wasn't, he's only a fucking kid
Holding a rifle in a al qaeda camp.

15 is old enough to know not to be a terrorist.

>some yuropean leftard youtube "celebrity"
More like Australian

>doesn't have a real job
I guess electrical engineer doesn't qualify as a "real job" then

>isn't even american
you got me there

If there was proof he wouldn't be free now. But what ever the CIA says is correct to American sheep

>You don't even know what the Taliban is/was, obviously.
A bunch of sandniggers who oppressed their own people, helped to attack mine, and who are self professed enemies of my country. Fuck them and fuck you goatfucker and/or lefty faggot.

Yeah he just wound up at an al qaeda camp by accident. It was just a prank bro.

>hangs out with terrorists at an Al-Qaeda camp while armed
>attacks Americans
He's not a terrorist, I swear.

And how thick do you envision this wall being, you absolute cretin?

As thick as it needs to be. Also there will be a moat filled with alligators and a land mine field. We can do whatever the hell we want, Mexico is paying for it.

Oh another red*itor

Your fault for allowing non-whites to be citizens.

I agree that the charges against him are mostly bullshit (murder in violation of the laws of war?), but it's disingenuous to call him a 'kid'. There are currently 14 year olds fighting on all sides in Syria. And this Canadian individual had fragged and killed a US soldier with a grenade at a Taliban compound where he was living for months. Did we torture him? Yeah, but not as badly as the Islamists treat our guys when they get captured.

Really the regrettable thing is that his life was saved in the first place. They should have just let him die after he was shot at the compound. By rights after he was in our custody he should have been either a taliban POW or tried in Afghan civilian court for murder if he was truly a noncombatant.

lmao

>Yeah, but not as badly as the Islamists treat our guys when they get captured.
Oh, well, it's okay then. /s

Ah yes, let's cry our eyes out for the poor little brat who voluntarily left mummy and daddy to live among taliban in a compound for months before fragging US soldiers from behind a wall while appearing as a noncombatant. Truly a modern martyr, how will I ever sleep at night knowing this beige runt got waterboarded at Bagram?

He was a Canadian only by technicality of birth, and frankly it's a shame our guys didn't leave him to die at the compound rather than take him to a hospital

>/s
You need to go back.

Oh come on, the jihadis literally behead and burn to death POWs they capture. Making militants we capture gargle a little water between interviews is hardly an excessive reply.

>hangs out in terrorist hideout
>totally not with them
didn't know AQ allowed sightseeing

Do you send journalists in prison too? Surely if they are there, it means they are one of them too, right?

Journalists don't throw grenades at US soldiers.

That's what you Canuckolds get for pretending Arab terrorists are Canadian lmao.

I'd pay 10m to torture a leaf.

>>tl;dr
kys

>trust a yank
>get a shank

>Canadian citizen
>Literally comes from a family of terrorists

Fucking kek Canada

America deserves nothing but hate.
It truly is the embodiment of everything wrong in this world.

>he decides to sue us for aiding/abetting torture
>wins 10 million dollar payout

having stupid judges is your problem.

If you waterboard your enemies they win.

go bugger a loon OP

Yeah. Poor little terrorist, he dindu nuffin*

*except kill US soldiers while pretending to be a non-combatant in express violation of the Geneva Conventions and laws of war

He's guilty by association

Stupid fucking burger

He killed an illegal invader.
I thought Americans were all about defending freedom.
Why isn't he allowed to?

funny seeing fucking Russia talking shit to Canada about terrorists

Remind me again which of our two countries actually suffers from terrorist attacks?

>illegal invader
Weird how when you attack a country they may declare war on you and invade your country. It was just a prank bro.

Also the Taliban was not the legal government of Afghanistan. It was recognized by precisely two countries as such. Their very existence was illegal.

I wouldn't bomb a country where I can get $10kk and send them to isis. The same goes for Denmark and Germany. The more money you give them the less they will try to fuck you up

Both of yours? And at least Russia doesn't reward terrorists for attacking them by paying them money. They kill the terrorists entire family and deliver their bodies to them cut up in duffel bags.

Horribly uneducated and moronic post but very fitting for an American

>it's a sub-80 IQ sandnigger can't accept reality episode
They play this one every day.

He is born in Canada to refugees parents from Afghanistan.

This is precisely why giving asylum to Muslims is a terrible idea. They will literally use the compassion and the opportunities given to them to kill their benefactors.

And this is why accepting refugees is a bad idea. Second generation muds in the west are always more prone to extremism.

jews did 9/11

>CANADA
LMAO Trudeau is the funniest world leader after Trump just for completely different reasons

The most famous Hungarian in the world today is George Soros

>killed a soldier
>"He dindu nuffin!"
ebin