You ready for this Sup Forums and Sup Forums kino?

You ready for this Sup Forums and Sup Forums kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GgAFjCdRUls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is Madds giving me bedroom eyes?

APOLOGIZE

BASED KINOJIMA DOING IT AGAIN

He's not, you're just a gay.

i ruv you geoff

>Reedus
>Mikkelsen
Is this the rise of vidyakino?

Has he replaced Norman Reedus already?

No go back to your fucking upvote approved board you anti-art scum

link

>tfw the age of vidya kino is coming on to us

and Del Toro

no I think he's still the lead

By falling for the Mads Mikkelsen meme you're every bit as bad as the people lining up for the latest Chris Pratt flick. These men are marketing tools, not actors. The Hunt/ Pusher are a hollywood shill job made for the express purpose of creating a new "legitimate" actor to be used in subsequent capeshit releases in order to attract the "film buff" demographic to maximize profits. This happens all the time in hollywood. They pluck out a new star with an inoffensive face from obscurity, put them in an indie shit on the cheap, and bam, they now have "legitimacy" "wow look at this hot new talented actor" appeal and can now be a new "artificial star" to hinge your summer tentpole release on.

It is all fraud, a manipulation. Mads Mikkelsen is no more an artist, no more a human being even, than the new mcdonalds festive hamburger promotion. He is smoke and mirrors, a light show, a pretend actor.

Exact same career progression is true of all of the shilled meme actors of late. Lawrence, Fassbender, Hardy, Pratt, Isaac. By supporting these "lesser known" critical darling you are only enabling the pre-production marketing phase of the capeshit machine.

Mikkelsen is lying to you with his very existence.

youtube.com/watch?v=GgAFjCdRUls

WEW

Video games really are a joke. Even the people making them don't take them seriously as an art form. What a terrible hobby for pathetic man children.

well no shit thats how landing roles and becoming big works you dumbass. You start small then get big. Jesus fuck.

This desu

WEW

stop projecting fag and don't ever post at me again like that.

>Even the people making them don't take them seriously as an art form.

Good, they were never meant to. They're fucking video games, make them enjoyable to play.

if you edit out his index finger this becomes a smug mads

>this nigga has never played bloodborne

Is del Taco involved or not?

Don't

he's reprising his Dr Strange character!

Oh look more esoteric bullshit from Kojima, this time with B-list movie actors.
The game will be a generic 3D shooter with linear corridors, shitty sci-fi plot and obnoxious amount of cutscenes cause we aint paying Hannibal for nothing.

>le "I did a fart" face

go back to watching your kinos

Fuckin Del Toro character. 10/10

Unfinished money sinks are kino?

>winking babby

This game's gonna be cheesier than MGS3

Is "bloodborne" the name of one of your little video games champ?
lmao

Can somebody explain the logic of using expensive and labourous mo-cap process just to produce the exact replica 3D model of an actor just so they can basically play themselves.
Just..shoot live action instead?

Enjoying your Marvel and DC films, kid?

>shoot live action
>for a video game

those are real time graphics being rendered by the system

No shit

Why else do you think these low IQ videogame players come here to spam? They tried on /lit/ and repeatedly got blown out. I mean just look a this deviant art/vampire freaksesque imagery in

Yes, I know. It looks like shit is all

The models and animations are used in the game too, not just cutscenes.

this looks kinda gay if we're being honest here
fucking japs

>wwii GIs and planes, air raid sirens
>modern soldiers
>tentacle shit

Is this it? The world's first true kino?

>it wasn't Dolph Lundgren