Clinton Shills want to establish "Delete your account" as meme

Sup Forums, if normies go on the (((Clinton))) train, Trump has lost the war. As you see, there is a good amount of downvotes already as all the autistic internet kids support Trump.

If we can make it to 2000 dislikes there is a good chance of getting it removed as then, the majority does not consider it an "internet phrase" so we can report it.

Downvoting requires no account and an IP reset + cookie clean is enough to vote again. I'd be pretty happy with 2000 but maybe we can get even more.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=delete your account
urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=megan4242
chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/huppke/ct-delete-your-account-trump-huppke-20160610-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

link
>urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=delete your account

>acknowledging female "insults"

Guess this settles it, I'm an #artillaryforhillary

Yeah talk about unfunny.

>forcing memes like this
its the definition of a forced meme, how sad

>trying to stump the Trump in meme warfare

Sad!

Lol at it jumping by 200 dislikes by the time it refreshed

Memes should develop naturally. Hillary forces a meme. Sad.

Delete your account.

finally a reason to tripfag again. Nice job so far guys

Thanks, I upvoted it.

weird, for me it's stuck at 835.

"delete your account" was a meme before clinton said it

Why doesn't she delete here own account?

delete your cache I guess. Try another browser or use your phone

leaf.

>account!
>!

poorly memed. Delete this

Should have posted it into the description faggot

I prefer this definition:

>The epitome of edgy internet responses when you have nothing else to say.

amazing rebuttal, she sure refuted the central point am i rite xD

thanks op, fuck drumpf, i am now a #cruzmissile

>clinton uses memetics to start arab spring
>she wants teh memes guys

No shit.

>tfw you realize the Meme War I is real

agreed

upvoted as well x--DD

*gives reddit gold*

to the top with this one

x---------D

>receive "foolish, moronic and pointless" insult
>reply with foolish, moronic and pointless insult
FUCKING #REKT!!! I #SHILL4HILL NOW

this makes me REEEEEEEEEE so fucking hard

trump tweets a fucking pepe and a can't stump the trump video and hillary clinton is winning the meme war because some edgy intern typed delete your account without even remembering who they are working for

calm down Nige, she's not "winning the meme war", this stupid shit is just getting shilled by the (((media)))

>hillary clinton is winning the meme war
That's what she wants you to think. Trump has been memeing everybody to victory and it's working perfectly. All Trump needs to do is dig up the video where she laughed about the child rapist and it's over.

Shhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeettt

delete your Sup Forums-gold™ account

FUND THIS

Downvote the hell out of this where ever you see it and make sure we kill it fast. We don't need Hillary starting memes.

On the other hand, this meme genuinely sucks ass and isn't witty or funny or anything really, so we probably don't have too much to worry about. I don't think it can gain any actual traction unless they force the fucking hell out of it.

link?

the problem is that the media is run by jews who support her. Even Germany's newspaper wrote about her "amazing response" but didn't mention Trump's excellent answer mentioning the emails

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT THE MEDIA IS SHILLING SO FUCKING HARD THE NORMIES THINK SHE IS SO FUNNY REEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're doing God's work.

funny new clinton meme, "my husband will rape you lol"

Wait wait wait wait wait. Let me get this straight. You've been on Sup Forums HOW long? And you're still trying to engineer memes? I thought I was on the one place on Earth that knew better.

Goys we are getting there

>Likes didn't even increase by 30
>Dislikes increased by 150

Fucking meme magic

Delete your account

Not an argument.

Seriously, delete your account.

What a fucking whore.
Bump

Urbandictionary has been taken over by shills and retards for years, just look at the entry for feminism.

>You've been on Sup Forums HOW long?
>Is not long enough on Sup Forums to understand the concept of linking posts

It's time to take everything back. I don't want kids to grow up on an internet where they can't shitpost freely.

Looks like we have our next target.
Also the one for white people which actually describes east asians.

Force it back the other way.
>delete your account
>When you have no valid argument and your only hope to save face is to try and demand someone else leave a social platform.

>Why does Hillary say she stands for women's right when she makes fun of rape victims?
>Hillary: Delete your account

Now this is how you meme

>Australian

Delete your account then kys, kthxbye

Bump

I wonder if megan4242 meant to use a fairly unique username all over the internet while shilling for hillary.

Look how quick this is going now

there are a few occurences on google but it isn't too suspicious, one cheerleader video (42 probably her shirt number) and an instagram account.

She made one other definition with 6 dislikes back in 2008, maybe this was during election time

I dunno mates.
Urban dictionary is used by underage kids, and liberal college cucks who wish they were niggers.

This is barely a skirmish in the great meme war.

DELETE THIS is already a meme, this infringes on existing meme copyrights

fuck hillary ~ Trump 2016

Silence, you rat. We must conquer all, therefore any skirmish is just as important as the war itself.

Hillary confirmed 4channer?

That's the most retarded meme ever. Even Dat Boy meme is better.

Clinton shills make her look like a teenager

DELETE THIS is already a meme. Just because grandma fucks up the implementation doesn't make it something brand new.

This has to be a fucking shillbot. The last post she made was 8 years ago.
urbandictionary.com/author.php?author=megan4242

Oh mighty and all knowing magic conch, will whites win the great race war?

no, its just the left pretending its 2005 and 'pretending to be retarded' is le legitimate troll face ex dEE

Dat Boi is actually pretty funny I'd say. Still waiting for the moment comes up with something original because they never did.

DELETE THIS is completely different from what she says. Not talking about the words but the meaning.

Guess that answered my question.

Voted down and bumping

Delete this is a polish leftist meme and is fundamentally uncatholic as it was originally used to mock a saint of the roman catholic church

just letting you know

The tweet was fire, hc didn't tweet it, this ud definition is retarded shit, definitely lame ass sjw doing

>NOT SURE
>TRIPS

rely maks u think

Forced memes have no magick to them, so it's harmless.

God bless you.

Should I kill myself

DO IT FAGGOT

So Hillary copied Edward Snowman?

Hehe, OY VEY ANADDA TRUMP GENERAL.....see what i did there fokes... what do u get when u add a little anti-semitism and a little comedy......BIG BLACK DICKS, TINY WHITE COCKS.....Oh hAHAHAH i crack myself up. Anyhow, I cannot wait for TRUMPF (aka Drumpf) to BTFO Picasso Hillary in THE SERGEANT elections.

I have an unhealthy hatred for this cunt

I guess this is it for Trump. Hillary's powerful rhetoric just blew him out of the water with just 3 words. Embarrassing!

>"DELETE THIS!!" is an official meme
Wew lad

Clinton isn't a Female, she's just an F. She deleted the emale.

How is the tweet 'fire'. She's telling someone to delete their account because she disagrees with them and has nothing else to say. She's trying to suppress their opinion just because she doesn't know how to refute them.
I can't believe people aren't using this opportunity to make fun of her (or her teams) first instinct to delete it.

chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/huppke/ct-delete-your-account-trump-huppke-20160610-story.html

Also guys make sure to spam this comment section with negative stuff about Clinton

This is the most cringeworthy thing I've seen in some time. If the Clinton team is going to go the "out meme Trump" route this election is going to be more painful than entertaining.

>Forcing meme magic

Thats it im a #CruzMissile now

This is actually good banter.

Hehe, OY VEY ANADDA TRUMP GENERAL.....see what i did there fokes... what do u get when u add a little anti-semitism and a little comedy......BIG BLACK DICKS, TINY WHITE COCKS.....Oh hAHAHAH i crack myself up. Anyhow, I cannot wait for TRUMPF (aka Drumpf) to BTFO Picasso Hillary in THE SERGEANT elections.

Her and Warren aren't ready for this shit.

I dont know if you guys realise, but if you can win the heart of places like funnyjunk, memes spread a lot faster.

I don't see my incentive.

>Sup Forums, if normies go on the (((Clinton))) train, Trump has lost the war

The way I see it, normies and liberals want Bernie. But Bernie lost to Clinton, so out of spite for Trump, they now vote for Clinton.

As the race turns to between Clinton and Trump, you should make former Bernie voters aware how Clinton is the anti-Christ to everything Bernie tried to stand for. They're still going to vote for her, but you'll make sure that its out of spite and against all they believed in. Drive them to self-hating seething with rage and you'll make the normies really think.

Hillary is easy target for lesser-evil tactics.

this

Don't get bogged down arguing it's not a meme. Judo that shit: It's an old meme that only out of touch old people would us etc.

Then make a thread about it mate

>THE ULTIMATE RT TWITTER INSULT

Can someone make a crying Hilary wojak and a smug Pepe Trump pic?

Not a single meme can be forced onto the internet. Memes live their own life.

Holy shit.
Thats actually the most impressive comeback i heard this entire year.

Normies suck at meme warfare, that's for sure.

Should we upboat this one?

>Hillary's campaign unaware DELETE THIS was already a meme

Did she hire 9gag to "create" memes for her?