> Border town Görlitz / Zgorzelec
> Has no borders at all, thanks to EU
> Muslim crime rate is sky rocketing
> Afghans
> "I recommend young ladies, not to go out unaccompanied in the evenings"
> t. German Mayor of Görlitz
> Sexy blonde Polish girls
> Ahmad just need to take a quick walk over the bridge to enter Poland

Will the Polish defend their own women or is this just a meme?

archive.is/NSLwD
archive.is/hGJYL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hwbklh6UgOg
youtube.com/watch?v=qco51zahONg
youtube.com/watch?v=j7EbAsWux-w
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
youtube.com/watch?v=3ziQtBS8j-Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO NOT THE POLES

FUCK DO SOMETHING ALREADY REEEEE

its a issue for the gov and for an angry mob.

Why not pay some poles a crate of beer to beat up some muslims?

You just came up with one of the best and easiest ideas to cleanse Germany from the muslim scum my friend

Wpierdol incoming in 3..... 2..... 1.....

FREIKORPS WANN?

Can you imagine a wholesome, cherubic faced Slavic beauty, just past the flowering cusp of maidenhood, being defiled by Syrian manhood, pleasuring her as rough as the sands of the desert from whence it was born? Them rutting, twisting, writhing in pure pleasure as he jerks to and fro like a freighter on the rails, clenching his buttocks ever tighter as he labors towards that sweet release from which all true men are made? How many seeds will sprout on her lusty red, fervently weeping tear of feminity? How much slickness shall layer and trill down her angelic thighs? And the greatest part of this, the crowning jewel will be the man who stands there, in mute horror, cursing himself for not preventing it. Cursing himself for not being half as capable.

And finally, cursing himself for enjoying it

Just IMAGINE

>Will the Polish defend their own women or is this just a meme?
it's a meme, recently a tanned German stopped all traffic in Kraków and no one did anything

DELETE THIS YOU FUCKING LEAF REEEEEEEEE

Cultural Marxism, not even once.

Why the fuck did those people ever invent the Frankfurt School?

It's germans dude
they keep ruining europe
fuck krauts

Makes sense. You don't touch shit lying in the street, you just call the clean up service.

C U C K
U
C
K

Anyways, Muslims men are more handsome and articulate than the Slavs. For Slavic women it is an upgrade to make babies with an Alpha Muslim male who can satisfy her latent desires.

They should be begging for our seed.

And i thought east prussia and silesia were in good hands.

Yeah trust me, dindu piñata will quickly become a polish favourite pastime.
Even as a white man, some polish dude will intervene if you so much as talk to one of their native women at a pub.

>actually believes white women prefer shitskins

If it weren't for your shitty religion all your women would be sucking white cock, Ahmed.

>Slavs
>White

lol

Its true white cock is coveted by non-white women but only because of the passport and other privileges they receive. Most of these women leave their white husbands once they get their own passport and citizenship.

I'm not worried, they'll turn back right after seeing our roads

youtube.com/watch?v=hwbklh6UgOg

youtube.com/watch?v=qco51zahONg

youtube.com/watch?v=j7EbAsWux-w
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

Germany invading Poland again
WW3 coming soon

>the dream

Maybe in western europe, but I can absolutely assure you that your kind is hated and ridiculed by women in slavic countries.

HAHAHA! If I visited India or another non-Islamic brown or yellow country I would be swimming in pussy with my tall stature, strong jaw, golden hair and blue eyes.

>we're winning

Sure you can find prostitutes and sluts in every country. But the good ones, the virgins from rich families and whatnot only marry in their own race and circle, at least in Muslims countries.

Jewsrael gib mony

Dammit Germans, invading Poland again....

As an Indian I can assure you, that's just a fantasy lol

Also what's with the Australian weather at the moment, I thought this time would be nice to travel here. Maybe I'll try next year.

>at least in Muslims countries

Because otherwise they would get acid thrown in their face.

Nah, we should split Germany up towards its neighbors. Bayern can stay independent though as they still got some balls left.

daj mi pare butelki piwa z imbirem i wy pierdole ich

I'm actually paying a Muslim whore to lick my ass every month, she fuckin loves it, I always eat pulled pork before !!! SCAT that ho with porky Poe !

If you given women power and take off the leash, they turn into feminists and ruin your society. Look how they cucked Europe and US males. You need consent forms before having sex with your own wife..HAHA

Ashenazis aren't German, you dumb twat. They even show this on genetic tests.

Good for you. You are helping us cleanse the gene pool.

stop trying to hide it jew
all popular kikes were krauts
fuck off

> t. islamic barbarian

take your pig hooves into your hands, and get back to the desert to lick some salty stones, you brown inbreed

we all know that your mother is your fathers sister, don't be ashamed to tell us the truth, abdul

Wouldn't worry about it as Poles will defend themselves unlike pathetic western euros.

That's just a meme, bro. The real problem are the cuckolded numales/nice guys who enable those women. But they are just still a loud minority.

will Poland get enriched as well ?
:(

>Muslim men are more handsome and articulate than Slavs
kek

Are you triggered? Need a safe space?

>canada creating cuck fan fiction

very nice!

Lol m8, curry girls love the white cock

No Jew is a "Kraut". Jews used to heavily dislike people from the country they lived in and vice versa. They came to Europe (and not only to Germany you cunt) and never assimilated. That's why they were as hated as they were. You shit on Germany and Germans and think that every Jew is a German (even though Ashkenazi Jews were from all over Europe) while ignoring the fact that no country went against them as hard as Germany.

How can you even be that stupid?

>le cuck maymay
>leaf
too obvious proxyfag

> Muslims men are more handsome and articulate than the Slavs
top kek ur kind look like shit compared to the indo europeans the only good looking shitskins have some european blood.

I see a money making opportunity for the poles on both sides of this.

Pole gangs start a 'tourist' business that the sand people would be interested in, easy girls and what not. Have another group of 'Germans' rough them up at their destination.

Oh no! Some Germans beat you up? That's terrible! They must live in some town near the border...

"hurr"
who cares, their civic identity was german and they were germans
go back to sucking your overlords dick hans

Why do you have that saved? Jesus dude.

those arabs are going to get fucking wrecked

A FUCKING LEAF

that actually proves our point, shitskin,
look at his forehead, he is an inbred monkey just like you, if thats the best youve got, its far from being even comparable to our best.

but i dont expect you to understand that due to your low cranial capacity

What happened in Greece

Try harder, Abdul

Build a wall.

jewish bankers enslaved their economy

>just a fantasy
LOL! Pic related.

>Australian weather at the moment
>doesn't realize it's fucking winter on the southern hemisphere

Not again.

>who cares, their civic identity was german and they were germans
No Jew evey identified himself as a person from the country they lived in, the were Jews. There are are reasons why they were expelled from as many countries as they were.

Saying that Jews are Germans, let alone "Krauts", stereotypical Germans, is incredibly ignorant. Jews have different genetics, a different culture, a different religion and they were never liked by Germans and they never liked goys either.

Leaves are actually aroused by this.

Fascinating.

u gay? why are you collecting pictures of men

Stop it friend, you can post as many models and actors as you want, but we've all seen a lot of arabs come to Europe recently, you all look inbred and deformed as fuck. Slav males are ugly but you are next level tbqh.

Fuck Jewslems and Jewcifarians.

because he cant come to terms that whites are the best looking.
look how triggered he is.

Keep going, Abdul

Yes and we call them sluts or insecure girls, because it's always obvious it's one or the other or both. It's not even insider knowledge or anything, they use white guys for their gain.

> One autistic paki fuck posting strawmans
Shouldn't you be fucking little boys?

>do this
>lose a substantial chunk of European Art, philosophy, science, inventions and exports

Okay then Mahmoud

Your flag is irrelevant. Most people can't even find you on the map.

> implying francois is white

Kek'd Hard

“... I shall become a Swiss Jew for the Germans and a German man of science for the English”...

People are saying that Poland is the last uncucked nation in Europe. Guess we're going to find out soon.
I'm hoping that if sandniggers try any of that shit in Poland they'll re-open Auschwitz.

At least I don't live in pakistan.

Even I know that's a cherished Afghan tradition. Pakis just like to rape little girls.

Cultural and societal survival has higher priority than small part of economy

And as far as that picture goes, that happens when your country kills six million of them, thens gets cucked by them like every other Western country and now gets told that they never did anything wrong and were all great people.

leave croatia alone grrr

>>doesn't realize it's fucking winter on the southern hemisphere
I mean the unstable sort of weather.

And of course I know it's winter in Australia you dumb cunt, I'm present here.
Ps dating site stats are crap because dating sites and apps are full of toxic people.

I'm starting to think your a little bit of a faggot.

ANNIHILATED

A quote from a man who fled Germany because the country was getting too antisemitic.
Top kek.

>culutral enrichment comes to Krakow
youtube.com/watch?v=3ziQtBS8j-Y

Yiddish is a german language, they're as german as bavarian.

DELETE THIS

you certainly cannt find it on the map because your lousy country skipped the mapmaking discovery in the research tech tree