Seriously what the fuck is wrong with Japanese and Korean posters? Why do they act like such attention-whoring newfags...

Seriously what the fuck is wrong with Japanese and Korean posters? Why do they act like such attention-whoring newfags? Every thread with a Japanese or Korean OP either concerns their own countries, or what other countries think about them, or worst of all, what they think about each other. Also I see them make the same thread over and over again. Why do Americans stink? The love between Poland and Japan. Why are Americans so stupid? Also something about the quality of their threads and replies tells me that they are trying hard to fit into the banter environment of the website but it's not something they understand very well, I'm not sure how to explain it in English, but I think you get the point.
Is this already a well known fact on Sup Forums and have I been late in noticing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

ilbe.com/index.php?mid=ilbe&search_target=title_content&search_keyword=일본&document_srl=9872814544
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>and have I been late in noticing it?
Yes you're a newfag
FUCKOFF
Also how much for the proxy? What's the uptime like?

Majority of them are larpers under proxies

but i'm japanese

Abe saale, me Hindustani hu. Kyu eysa lag raha tujhe?

They're from r/Sup Forums

a proxy polack makes those everyday, new fag. basically most frog threads or short commented threads come out of him. like, this is france, poland is-, americans are fat, and all that shit

i'm japanese

kys

But I'm not a newfag. Probably just stupid and late in realizing things.

Nice tits. Post more so I can evaluate the contents of your post better.

kyun chutiyapa macha rakha hai yahan?
Yeh thread kyun banaya?

Fuck off

はよしねごみ

What makes you think that is me????

おちんちん

Well now, unfortunately I'll have to agree with everyone else then. You are a newfag it's all done by the same poster and so on.

?んーごみ

cause japs are attention whores but sadly we are not much better

manko

?gmchon

then let's talk it over, curry nigga. what can I do to fix the problem?

ilbe.com/index.php?mid=ilbe&search_target=title_content&search_keyword=일본&document_srl=9872814544

because of regionalism and island mentality
see: england and france (they grew up, though)

wwwwwww

?gm

>The love between Poland and Japan
He's a Pole with proxy

All the threads you referred to are made by the same poster.
He's too retarded to come up with fun threads, and so resorts to the same unoriginal inflammatory threads about America/France/Dutch/Korea/etc., as well as "Japan loves Poland" memes which he unironically thinks to be witty and popular on Sup Forums. Just ignore him; giving attention to an attention whore amounts to a supporter.