I waste thousands of dollars a year fucking prostitutes which I wouldn't have to do if one JUST fucking ONE average...

I waste thousands of dollars a year fucking prostitutes which I wouldn't have to do if one JUST fucking ONE average looking whore looked at me.

But they don't. Because the sole thing that women hate more than ugly men are average men because it reminds them of their own pathetic mediocrity.

You sound like a dick desu.

I can get a half hour with an attractive prossie for 30 euros

She will never love you and you'll always be a pathetic, sad fucking loser in her eyes just so you know.

I don't want her love, I want her pussy.

And she's a whore, if she sees me as a pathetic loser then the feelings are completely mutual.

>And she's a whore, if she sees me as a pathetic loser then the feelings are completely mutual.
She's just a person that's in a bad place in life. You're a loser that has to pay somebody to experience what sex feels like.
>t. somebody who was in the denial stage only a few months ago
I'm not Hans. I genuinely think I'm a good person it's just years of letdowns and rejections have ruined me.

M8 australia is close to places like Cambodja, Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, India where you can fuck for almost nothing

Why pay Aussie whores?

Elliott Rodger 2.0 in the making

>going overseas to fuck third world whores
>being mindfucked enough by one of them into marrying them because they want a visa
Nah I'm good m8. I made a pledge that if I ever even considered going through with something like that, then I'd neck myself right then and there.
That's indisputably rock bottom and there's no ever getting back up desu.
Not really.

>spending millions throughout your entire life for something you could do with your hand or a warmed up pudding instead

I will never understand you /r9k/

Prostitutes are the bottom rung of society. A man who isn't getting laid but has a decent job is far higher up the food chain.

Why are you live??

Their brains are malfunctional. A genealogical dead end. They serve no purpose and will not produce offspring via natural, consensual means. They are little more than talking garbage cans.

You seem to be projecting your pathetic life unto me. I don't give a fuck lmao.

Just get into interpals mang, even average lads are getting nudes, meetups and general emotional comfort from international qts.

Or just be a normie and use tinder.

If you would live in Russia you wouldn't worry about sex because of AIDS :^)

>tinder
Nobody matches me there :(

because you're an ugly pathetic russian piece of shit, the bottom of the barrel

Don't bully him!

Maybe because its not as widely used in Russia ?
Here it has become kind of the norm to meet people you want to shag / have a relationship with, so even the most grim lad will land something.

Meme.
Anyways it's easy to talk shit online but I always fuck it up in real life.

they are whore what did you expected ? i know some men go to them and want mor ethan sex, affection, compassion and love. But they fuckep tons of guys everyday, they can't emotionally give you what you want.

She's just a lazy whore who has nothing to offer to world than her pussy and hasn't found a beta provider yet. I don't see how actually having money to be able to afford one is more pathetic than being a whore. You sound like a future beta provider, and your wife will fuck niggers and chads behind your back while you are like "no, women would never do this"

Internet meetup is a fucking degenerate

this desu

OP, sorry to say it but you're a failure
>inb4 racial insults

Well, it only showed 12 girls from my 120k inhabitant city but there is Moscow just 15km away and there are plemty girls usimg it there but still not a single match.

Just keep going at it then, you got half the work done there if you can chat it up online.
Just keep practicing talking with qts face to face, build up your comfort zone, and you'll nail it eventually.

Don't know how russian women behave on that regard. Maybe since they don't see you being right in Moscow they don't even go for it? People from the capital tend to be a bit more snobbish on that regard, and I imagine it amplifies in a country that's both huge and completely shitty in some places.

It doesn't show if I'm from Moscow or no, it only shows where I study and I study in Moscow anyway. And my city is basically Moscow's suburb.

I heard hydroflouric acid painlessly destroys tissue and you can get it in art shop as it is used to etch glass.

You don’t have to stay mediocre, you can upgrade to hideous.

He has a great head of hair, he looks better than me