Ariel Pink was originally cast in a much larger role as a homeless person in the Josh and Benny Safdie film Heaven...

>Ariel Pink was originally cast in a much larger role as a homeless person in the Josh and Benny Safdie film Heaven Knows What (2014)
>Although Ariel was filmed for four days, in the end, the collaboration turned out purely musical, as nearly all of his scenes were deleted
>In one deleted scene, Ariel Pink gets scolded by internet phenomenon Douglas "Angry Trumpet Fighter" Levison
vimeo.com/128920464
I cannot believe this exists. The way the Safdie Brothers take eccentric, contemporary cult figures from different cultural realms and weave them into their fever-dream vision is pretty brilliant. It's like some weird, subtly meta social commentary. What twisted and perplexing visionaries.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6EZkIaJcCI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i liked the movie they did about heroin

That's Heaven Knows What.

YOU’RE NO AHHTIST

leave it to a jew to shamelessly cash in on an embarrassing moment in their life

But yeah that's fucking wild. To think they went from this to directing Jay Z videos in just a few years

>no fun allowed

Isn't that this movie?
that's pretty cool op i didn't know he did the music for this movie. but yeah they are pretty rad directors

>You suck.
>You fucking suck.

Post more Sup Forums and Sup Forums crossover kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=H6EZkIaJcCI

fun is allowed but you have to admit he left himself wide open for a comment like that

Wait this actually exists?

No, you're dreaming all this.

He'll be fine.

dem Digits doe.

>What twisted and perplexing visionaries.
Gimmicky shit

Why does he look like that?

He's American

American genes.

JUST

you'll look like this too when you meet the trumpet guy raping your ears with butchered pop tunes
are you even trained contemporaneously?

THICC TRIPS

>Bob Dylan has the worst voice I've ever heard
wtf I hate ariel pink now