New Brockhampton single

So, turns out Brockhampton released a new single from Saturation III and it's a fucking banger
youtu.be/4cucHc2vef4

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DlCFNmqaS3Y)
youtube.com/watch?v=1GgVYfXF15w
youtu.be/aoQAEyFOvC0
youtu.be/F1LWwDJSjRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

one of their best songs and visuals

The poor guy went and blue himself.

I think BLEACH was the better sat3 song released last night (first song from the short film, starts at 0:42 youtu.be/DlCFNmqaS3Y)
Both are fucking great though, very excited for Friday and for this damn box set to arrive

gay

Trash as usual.

wromg

its great, im hyped af

I don't think the user is wrong about it being gay
The one saying trash definitely bad taste

Ameer and Dom are the best members, debate me

BREAK NECKS IMMA CHIROPRACTOR!

Damnn they are 2/2 with S3 so far I'm hyped

no one disagrees freak
theyre obviously the only ones who can rap

It's great, I've bumped it all through the day

nah. i prefer my eminem.

i don't understand the hype around these guys
the beats aren't that great
lyrics aren't great either. is this just the pleb side of Sup Forums that keeps hyping these guys?

only underages and fantano care about lyrics

Listens to aint it funny once

It's all energy. Their come up has been inspiring to watch, and they are super positive. Music makes me feel like I"m on the fast track to getting my dreams accomplished. I think it's just that they are doing really good POP while being very genuine, and having a really good way of getting work out. It's amazing that they were able to make it work with all of them. Brockhampton is fun . :)

youtube.com/watch?v=1GgVYfXF15w

Ameer is shit, what are you on about. This is his entire verse
>My niggas takin' over
>BROCKHAMPTON, call your momma
>My niggas goin' platinum
>Break neck, send you to the doctor

Literally the worst rapper in a group full of talented artists

Listen to TEETH man.

Also, Dom is the best member

Whos child

so basically macklemore for hipsters

>brockhampton audience

Ameer is good but nearly every verse he has is about dealing. I feel like he could expand into other ideas.
Dom definitely a good choice
Joba and bearface are my favs

Beats and hooks on this project will be good. Lyrics, content diversity, not so much. So basically every Saturation. I don’t know why this group continues to go down rap. They’d be so much better as a pop group.

Sorry, I'm not 16 and don't browse reddit. I don't fit the demographic for this shit.

I'm a music conservatory graduate. I spent years analyzing music for grades, so when I come across something that's garbage, I know. Rap music has the melodic complexity of a train horn (actually less; train horns often are tuned to a tritone, which seem to be absent in Rap) and the lyrical complexity barely goes beyond a 3rd grade vocabulary. Not only is this music intended for ignorant audiences, it's intended to provoke ignorant young ethnic people into committing crimes, in order to fill the for-profit prisons in the US.

Fucking LOVE the opening track

>I'm a music conservatory graduate. I spent years analyzing music for grades

lol bullshit, nice b8

youtu.be/aoQAEyFOvC0

If this channel was to cover brockhampton they would just reupload any of their songs completely unedited

Nice blog post. Brockhampton is garbage

>can't recognize pasta
>can't recognize when someone agrees with him
so this is the power of Sup Forums knowledge

I didn't read any of it desu.

So what's the deal? Are they breaking up after Saturation III?

Fav members and why

>Dom best wordplay
>Joba best vocals
>Matt Champion best flow

ye

Ameer's fashion sense
Dom's technical ability
Joba's falsetto
Bearface

so is this the latest Sup Forums shilling campaign? fuck off with this garbage or at least try to make it look less like viral marketing

It seems like theyre branching out in terms of style a bit more with this new track imo

better cover up your webcam so the shills don't catch you
search brockhampton in the archive and it's pretty clear the vocal majority doesn't like them

Why is Merlyn trying to sound like Dizzee Rascal in this track? He even does a British accent

Boogie was not good

Quote this post if y'all agree with me

Also check em

better luck next time

Holy fuck
Fuckin checked

BOOGIE CONFIRMED SOTY

saturation 3 confirmed for 999/1000 rating

trash

fuck everyone ITT
just fuck off everyone ITT just fuck off

IN NEW YORK MY NIGGAS DONT SUCK ONE COCK THEY SUCK THE WHOLE BLOCK

user destroyed

Checked

this isn't supposed to be a song you put thought into. this is an opening banger, meant for exposure. a case can be said that ameer always raps about dealing, but this is just a poor example

yes, for sure about Ameer. same with Kevin being gay, though he does deviate a bit

bearface is a great singer, joba is all over the place in a good way, not like Merlyn

I'm on the same page as you, I think people mostly like them because it's fun to listen to and an alternative to the trap hip-hop stuff

ch-ch-checked

OFWGKTA for the twitter generation

The only people who will dislike this album are people who do not have fun friends to bump this shit with

>having friends

Honestly, as long as it less annoying than his normal voice I'll take it. I'll take Danny Brown's voice over Merlyns voice any day.

what about people who like good music

they will like it

ofwgkta was already during the twitter generation, but i bet you felt really smart when typing that shit

WHO GOT THE FEELING? TELL ME WHY I CRY WHEN I FEEL IT.

something about the whole scene that starts at 10 minutes puts me in my feelings real quick

he said for the twitter generation not during the twitter generation, dipshit

what's the difference?

DUDE BANGERS LMAO

odd future blowed up during the early 2010s. you would have to be really stupid to think a generation changes in such a small amount of time

are you?

if it's for the twitter generation, it's catered toward the twitter generation. everything made now is during the twitter generation.

learn the difference between for and during

>Eminem's album leaked before Saturation III

it's not fucking fair

im sorry, do you consider 20 year olds and 30 year olds to be the same generation?

genuinely don’t see the appeal in these guys. they wear all their influences on their sleeves (that kid who does the voices is incredibly irritating) and aren’t originally in anyway. reddit trash

these are facts

great opener. hope sat 3 is as good as the other 2

Nah, not nearly as preachy or corny.

Honestly it's not bad for Brockhampton but that's not saying a bunch. Also that "wow wow!" constantly going is fucking annoying

Bearface: his bear

Not even 10 years have passed (try 5), but nice try anyway

Not to mention the one that posted the comment never made a point as to how this music is catered towards the Twitter generation in particular or how is it much different from odd future in that regard

Is it for the Twitter generation because they use social media? Odd future used pretty similar marketing tactics. Does it aspire to be "generational" in any specific way? I don't think so, I would say that the idols of this gen lie somewhere else and the music too (brockhampton doesn't have nowhere the popularity of other artists)

But yeah, making a pseudo-intelligent one-liner beats actual points any day of the week I suppose

I was the one who posted the comment. I saw someone say it earlier and posted it to make people mad. All hiphop sucks including OF.

I think Dom is by far the worst. Ameer is great though

Sat3 won't leak because no physicals and box set hasn't released yet
Em leaked because music stores get shipments of new release cds tuesday-thursday ish
t. Fye employee

The instrumental is a 3/5 but these dudes can not rap and their image is insufferable. It's a shame this "boyband" doesn't live up to the hype but if you like the music you do you.

Are they just going to fucking name all their shit Saturation? Since their music is so uninspired and unoriginal you'd think they'd at least put a little more effort in naming it.

youtu.be/F1LWwDJSjRM

Why does bearface have a thing for blue-balling people do fucking much?

Man, that was good

NIGGA IM GAY NIGGA

>suckin dicks
>sellin dope
>*Joba or Dom save the song*
>bridge
>end song

is this a copypasta?

checked

this whole post is me on a bad day

>I didn't read any of it desu.
so this is the power of Sup Forums knowledge