Mexico

>Mexico

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7F8o0iKrFnQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the Romanian gypsy obsessed with CONCACAF

let's be honest UEFA has the best football players, the other confederations are just for decor

>0 (zero (zero (0))) world cup titles

>montenegro
>denmark
JUST

Imagine being so fucking irrelevant at your favorite sport that your only choice to be "relevant" is dick riding your neighbors trophies and dick riding friendlies results as big achievements. Stay classy Rumania.

Is it OK if I save this Pepe, friend?

you can save it but first you have to admit that Cristiano Ronaldo is the best athlete of all time

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
So. Concacaf irrelevant. Uefa/Conmenbol only relevant teams. We can agree on that.

HAJAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA FUCKING BEANERS ALWAYS TALKING SHIT BEFORE EVERY MATCH AND LOSING LMAO JKJAKJAKJA, GET BACK TO WORK TO THE FARM INDIGENOUS SCUM

who will win? The mightiest of what CONCACAF has to offer or Germany's B team?

>you're not allowed to start threads about sport related events in ongoing competitions
Stay classy subhuman and keep telling me what to do.

Im pretty sure Germany's B team would win this Germany C team 5-0 at halftime.
This just proves how irrelevant Concacaf is.

>Years since the US even became marginally aware of soccer: less than the age of the average player in their prime

We have an excuse. It's been Mexico's favorite sport for well over half a century.

>3-0

wheres your team at? lmao

you have to go back pedro

Noice. Just imagine Poland and Russia in same group.

Like in 2012? Nothing happened

>Poland
>Montenegro
>Denmark
fucking kek

I like this meme

Bolivia would top this group

DELET

why create a thread and not just reply here?

Ecuador actually has to play against decent teams

What a clown

Don't like Mexicans since they're al just as annoying as Chileans and just as brown but they had 3-4 clear chances that should've been goals and spaghettied them so bad I was laughing
How can you be so bad at finishing, fuck

Germany has done more assdamage to CONMEblows than CONCACAF

kill me lads...

@76838880
I don't reply to your kind, sorry.

>euro qualifiers

EL piratANO
we are actually the nicest posters of sp
argies are narcissistic
hues are autistic
yuros are either boring (germans) delusional (bongs, etc) or cock liking fanboys (rumania)
and the Aussies, burgers and mexican are in an entire different class all together

>we are actually the nicest posters of sp
typical beta nu-males

someone needs to break his leg. He fucking sucks!

>calling beta someone else
>while you are dick riding your bullies cocks in a chinese cartoon forum

ebin, simple ebin.

No you're not, you were insufferable in 2015 despite the clear refball like against Peru or fucking giving Cavani a red for being fingered in the ass.

>while you are dick riding your bullies cocks in a chinese cartoon forum

lol, Costa Rica would quite literally top this group.

>argies are narcissistic
we just talk facts

it's hard to be humble when you live in an earthly utopia and when your country is elite at all the sports we play

>y-you a-are s-such a b-betas guys XD
>meanwhile "w-we a-are such a good continent!!, if germany won it's like we won!!" "n-now please c-come and rape our women too!"

:^)

Lol thx 0101

hmmm try again sweetie

a nice person wouldn't say that

>this is top banter in República de Chile

we are 6th in the world, we are elite

didn't say we were the #1 at everything, but surely top 10

Anyone living south of Texas is a beaner. Go mow my lawn, Pedro.

>not a single gold medal

better the snow niggers winning than the bean niggers
t. alberto barbosa

Concalaff will have its revenge
Just you wait

how many decades we should wait?

RAZA MALIGNA

You don't know shit about having a team who was furious and fierce when the injustice of FIFA wants to give Portugal a place that they don't deserve on the match.

So keep playing rugby with helmets and loosing all your matches against the ultra super retarded power of Memexico

wena nido

Bolivia is best team that all of the best players of concacaf togheter making 1 team.

>A fucking gypsy is calling me sub-human

I'm so concerned, kek.

>muh refball
>your only relevant trophy was won with refball

>not rigging an international tournament as a host
you clearly don't understand South American football

>average national team fullback height: 5'3"
>not subhumans
Kek your NT would better not vizit a zoo cause they would immediately get tranquilized restrained and placed in cages.

Sorry, buddy, but i think you are overextending yourself here. Maybe your RAZA MALIGNA is affecting your judgement, but the only blatant and obvious reffball i've seen in years of Watching Copas América was yours. It was so disgusting that even losing would've been better to your reputation than that "win" actually is. Nobody, and I say nobody actually credits your NT's "glory" moments. And see, i'm mocking you, indio ratero, because your footballing zenit, that has you believing you are anything close to powerhouses like your brazilian, argentinian and uruguayan neighbors, was already achieved a long time ago by Bolivia, and without reffball, just a bit of altitude.
Now, go find a mine you can fall into, and see if you make yourself a hero by being rescued. My God, even your most heroic tale was about retards being fed Gatorade whilst doing nothing but waiting.
Disgusting country, disgusting people, disgusting values.
I award you zero merits, and may God have mercy on your lack of soul.

youtube.com/watch?v=7F8o0iKrFnQ

el australi

're a filthy nigger race

Why do a good chunk of this board hype Poland to win the WC/Euros every year?

not really, it would be like me saying "you're a filthy streetshitter" when indians and india related populations are like 2% of america.
it doesn't make any sense.
just makes you look like a tryhard trying to fit in with the cool kids.

>Average r*manian male height: 1.72m
>Average chilean male height: 1.71m
BIG DIFFERENCE

Damn australiANO

LA MISERIA HUMANA EN SU MAXIMA EXPRESION.........EL AUTOR DE ESTE POST...........UN australiANO ODIOSO, FRUSTRADO, ENVIDIOSO, CON COMPLEJO DE INFERIORIDAD COMO MUCHOS, QUE NO ENCUENTRA OTRA MANERA DE EXTERIORIZAR Y DESFOGAR LAS MISERIAS PROPIAS DE UN DON NADIE POBRE DIABLO REDUCIDO A DESECHO. !!!!!!!!!!! DAS LASTIMA !!! Ya lo decia el ex-presidente australiANO

"EL australiaANO QUIERE SER RACIALMENTE JAPONES Y CULTURALMENTE CHINO". Con que argumento valido me puede rebatir el pobre y triste autor australiANO de este post. EL QUE DA RISA ERES TU Y TU POBRE VIDA ODIOSA. AUSTRALIA, como lo dijeron muchos famosos, Es UNA MIERDA RECHASADA POR CADA RAZA DEL MUNDO, DESDE INDIGENA, BLANCA , ASIATICA, JUDIA ETC Y POR ESO NO HAY NADA EN AUSTRALIA DE VALOR NI DE IMPORTANCIA, LA UNICA EXPORTACION QUE AUSTRALIA LE DA AL MUNDO ES EL australiANO: UN SER TORPE, HEDIONDO Y FEO. LA GASTRONOMIA AUSTRALIANA? UNOS CANGUROS QUE COMEN BASURA!!! UNA AUSTRALIA CONDENADA, POBRE Y ASQUEROSA ENVIDIA DE NINGUN PAIS !!!

Because they are le based because they don't take migrants