The Uzi 9MM

The Uzi 9MM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TaIWM2ruyK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Could you actually go into a store back then and get a gun that casually?

Phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range

>Implying you can't do that now

Do you live in California?

>with lasersight, because I'm a poorly af written robot tbph famalama

IMAGINE

Hey, you can't do that..

actually yes

WRONG

Why did he kill that guy afterwards? Did he think he was sarah conner?

Leave.

I may close early today!

What did he mean by this?

>still can't hit his targets even with lasersight

SAD

he had a long day

It wad Regan's America

Everything was possible back then. You're just not use to it because we have been under a nanny state for the past 16 years

Hopefully Trump will take us back to simpler times

Out of context shit like this when not watching the movie makes me laugh my ass off.

Raegan began the nanny state

t. 15 year old

THEM. QUADS.

'MEMBER REAGAN?

I 'MEMBER

Just what you see here, pal.

>Could you actually go into a store back then and get a gun that casually?

That store sold full autos over the counter. You could not do that even in 1984, least of all in California. The uzi sold in the store would also have a 16" barrel.

Gun stores also don't leave loose ammo on the coutnertop for customs to load guns with.

James cameron later said in an interview in "soldier of fortune" magazine that it was assumed all the guns the terminator bought were civilian semi-auto variants and he converted them to full auto (off camera).

The novel adaptation confrims this. The AR-18 in the film was just a civilian AR-180 that was later converted into a full auto after ther terminator stole parts and fabricated full auto components for his guns.

Why is there a 14 day wait on handguns?

He can't pay for the guns.

didn't the future robots give him any cash?

how did he pay for the motel?

YOU GOT A SERIOUS ATTITUDE PROBLEM, MAN

NICE NIGHT FOR A WALK

Probably robbed the register. Desu

>white guy
>robbing a store
Nice propaganda Jimmy.

Reagan was the one in charge when they closed the machine gun registry which was the first time the government just outright banned a type of weapon basically, machine guns are now basically impossible for the average person to get because they are so obscenely expensive due to the extremely limited supply of legal ones.

I'm not arguing that machine guns should be widely available btw it's just that reagan was far from being some pro-freedom gun nut, he was quite the opposite.

YOU FORGET TO SAY PLEASE

thanks for sharing, fuckface

>that WWE game commercial

Man I don't like wrasslin games since I don't know the roster anymore and got rid of the AKI engine but that was kinda tempting.

BYE BYE BOOK

makes me laugh when someone makes shit up about reagan and crows about how those were the days

youtube.com/watch?v=TaIWM2ruyK4

It's a robot

we're all robots

HASTA LA VISTA BABY

If I have this movie in my top 5 favorite films does it make me a normie plebeian?

Yes but you could have worse normie plebeian tastes

Wrong.

I still have more shopping to do. Let's see...

No

Wrong

t. /k/

depends what audio track you prefer

The one where Schwarzenegger gives commentary and explains everything that's happening.

topk fucking kek

How many times has someone shot the owner of a gun store rather than pay for the gun? It must happen a few times every day.

I'd say once a month max

>try to take out a gun in a threatening way in a store frequented entirely by gunowners
hmmmm

literally just rewatched this and T2

been trying to find this for EVARARHARGHAHRGGAR

thanks

>Reagan