Eesti is nordic

Eesti is nordic

Neither Finland or Estonia are Nordic aka North Germanic

T. Johan Bäckman

>Neither Finland or Estonia are Nordic aka North Germanic

t. retard who thinks finland is either slavic or germanic

Shut up, your culture is identical to the rest of the nordics. The only difference is your troll language

Its about culture. Not about race

No thanks, we're fine with our current, superior flag.

>Shut up, your culture is identical to the rest of the nordics. The only difference is your troll language

>Estonia and Latvia = Northern Europe
>Lithuania and Kaliningrad = East-Central Europe
Prove me wrong. Pro tip: You can't.

>Its about culture. Not about race

>Another tricolor vs a based Nordic Cross
Among tricolors yours is unique BUT the Nordic Cross is more original and you have a unique position among nations to adopt one and have it be historically legitimate. Your nation should take advantage of that.

>No thanks, we're fine with our current, superior flag.

Prove me wrong (you can't).
Lutheran Christian "culture" is nothing genuine but something that was forced on us all, only blood and language matters.

eesti is finnic, therefore half nordic

>Prove me wrong (you can't).

What the fuck is "half nordic"?

Estonia is Finnic and therefore not Nordic aka north Germanic

It's Nordic not Norger or Norgick, you retard.

Nordic =/= North Germanic

Fucking moron. Nordic is derived from Norse, and it was originally a ethnonym for North Germanics exclusively. You won't find a single pre-WW2 document that labels Finland or Finns Nordic, because Finns as a non-Germanic Northern European people could not have been Nordic. It was only changed post-WW2 as part of the European integration policy, because Finns didn't fit with anybody besides Balts (who were no longer a viable option because of Soviet occupation) in Europe, so they had to create a false meta-identity based on lies.

>because a word meant something different 80 years ago you can't use its commonly agreed current meaning
Well done, I bet you still call people gay or nigger and get surprised when they get angry at you?

Latvia is literally quarter Russian

Cross flags are ugly

Fuck off with your history morphing, imperialist filth. You're on par with those retards who insist that the definition of racism is prejudice + power.

Estland independence was a mistake.

Yes.

Yes.

take back the Ural

Leave Estonia alone you massive cucks. Fucking kill yourselves