youtube.com/watch?v=mawflC99BsM
youtube.com/watch?v=wYbL07Ep7Rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cheers, love.

Nice dubs

Drunk again, enforcing the stereotype, wish me luck"

What'cha drinking?

Why so dead today?

Can't remember my Runescape password anymore.

I am asleep

Oldschool or RS3?

Please, it's 7 o'clock for you. This is no time to be asleep.

Hey fug, got any plans for July?

>Please, it's 7 o'clock for you. This is no time to be asleep.

You're right, time to make breakfast

youtube.com/watch?v=mawflC99BsM

I don't know why but I really really like this video
youtube.com/watch?v=wYbL07Ep7Rw

What did you make for breakfast, Rootsi?

Saving this from the eternal 404.

Give me a quick rundown on these flags, plox.#

Also someone please post Sami qts itt

From left to right: Ingria, Vepsians, Karelians, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Komi-Permyaks, Udmurts, Khanty and Mansi people (I think), Mordvins and I cannot identify the rightmost one.

Thanks.
Are all of these (except for Estonia, Finland and Hungary(?)) historic regions? Or are they still vivid communities?

All of these tribes / people still exist, although a few of them are struggling to survive. Most should have their own lil' states in Russia.

Oh and the rightmost flag is that of Mari People

And oh wow, I forgot about the two tiny flags on the left: Livonia and I can't identify the other one atm.

>All of these tribes / people still exist
This is wonderful, hopefully they will survive. They truly are treasure.

Recently I saw a documentary on German TV about the people living on Dagä and Ösel, they too seem to be unique.

is /fug/ the worst general on Sup Forums ?

I think it's ok, just pretty slow.

Why so rude? It's just a slow day.

Quite nice outside.

ha ga wa ba da ba wa da ga ha
ha
HA
HA
HOO HEE HOO HA HA HA
da da da
wa
ka
da
wakadakadawa WAAAAA!

wa

So back in 2007, Finnish Assyriologist Simo Parpola (from the University of Helsinki; to my knowledge, he seems to be relatively respected as an assyriologist) was working on classifying Sumerian as belong to the Uralic language family (specifically, the Finno-Ugric branch). He seems to be the only Assyriologist to have attempted this or accepted such an idea in recent times (but perhaps that doesn't mean so much given there are so few Assyriologists who know enough about Sumerian, linguistics and Finno-Ugric languages to actually perform such a task). Back then, he said he would be publishing his extensive comparative research (basically, an etymological dictionary of Sumerian) in an online database for as many people to actually verify for themselves the etymological links between Sumerian and Finno-Ugric languages. However, 10 years later, I can't find any sort of information on that whatsoever.

Do any Finns know what's up with that? If he gave up on his research or something? The implications if he's correct could be pretty huge for /fug/: they would effectively allow you guys to proclaim yourselves as the ultimate "WE WUZ".

>Swiss German
>Swiss
>German

Quality post, thanks.

Almost morning nau.

pärak

BIRS BÖRÖ :DDDD

What a fine day today.