What are some actors/entertainers you love that are also massive cucks?

What are some actors/entertainers you love that are also massive cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=106774&page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty much all of them

What would poor minorities do without the benevolent white saviors to liberate them?

>What would poor minorities do without the benevolent white saviors to liberate them?

apparently continue to sit on their hands and await rescue, all the while cashing those SWEET SWEET welfare checks!

Sadly the entire cast of You're The Worst.

The characters are so perfect and played so well it was seriously depressing to listen to the faggy SJW actors speak their mind. Oh well, as long as the writing keeps up, I don't care.

How do people even wind up like this?

Do nonwhites actually like this shit?

Why would you love an actor or entertainer? They entertain you with make believe so they can get your money, not because they like you.

Every last person from MST3K except Based Mike.

Frank and Bill are the most cucked.

>White people are so BORING! haha

liberals should be killed

I like Kumail Nanjiani in Silicon Valley but he is a cunt on twitter

Most of them. The actor playing the hardened gangster in your favorite crime series, or the badass operator in the last action movie you watched is probably some granola eating, SJW numale fag IRL.

>liberation of black people
>liberation
>Liberia

There's a fucking country that was made for that...

I don't like him on SV and I like him even less seeing his twitter

There should be a clause in their contracts to stay away of the social media and to leave their twitter at the hands of their PR.

>liberation of black people
>lives in a country where a black man is president

The best part is when free blacks were sent there, the first thing they did was enslave the blacks already there.

extensive, aggressive programming starting from a very young age

Can someone post the tweets from when him and Thomas Middleditch got bullied by jocks who allegedly voted for Trump at a bar and then cried about it online and dramatically claimed to have to quit Facebook.

Contrast this with Vince Vaughn and Steve Buscemi who got in a bar fight with similar louts and ended up getting stabbed but shook it off as just bants.
What a difference a generation makes

Chris Evans
Robert DeNiro
Mark Cuckalo
Katy Perry

As a non white I can safely say that most don't give a shit. A few do, but I doubt most whites care either.

Katy Perry is quite literally the posterchild for how degenerate pop culture is. She's just an older version of Miley.

Link? Love this show and feel like getting angry.

Season 3 was pretty average. I'll be dropping this entirely. Fuck them.

Makes me wish Miley had tits

>Chris Evans
It hurts. Oh well. Based Renner isnt like that just yet.

I wouldn't be surprised if Renner was a closet Trump supporter. He doesn't fit the nu-male, Marvel mold.

>trying to thinly disguise you faggy Sup Forums bitching as being related to tv or film

if the mods just did their fucking jobs, this board wouldn't be so shit.

What's TAZ?

Emmy Rossum. She's politically retarded.

The Adventure Zone

Podcast where three brothers and their dad play Dungeons and Dragons

more than just generation senpai. those are two white men.

who's justin mcelroy?

Man there's nothing really wrong with that there, he's still letting people use whatever interpretation they want while still mixing up the designs to make them more interesting. Having a cast of characters who all look the same is boring. I'm more annoyed at the people who complained that the white people depicted themselves as white than I am that the guys were nice and listened to them even if they didn't need to.

Plus Monster Factory will never stop being based so I can't think too poorly of Justin.

Who is this guy even?
>white is boring
into the ovens he goes

What sort of faggot lkkes that shit

Ethan Hawke and Michael Shannon

The story about the Vince Vaughan and Buscemi vs. the townies bar brawl at 2am:

abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=106774&page=1

I laughed so much at that shit with Middleditch.

The entire cast of Its Always Sunny

>mfw no country for white men

my fucking sides