(((milo yiannopoolis))) from kikebart news, unrepentant "catholic" fag

>hahahaha stupid goyim. giving me all this exposure for talking about daddy and pederasty

where were you when (((KIKE SHAPIRO))) MANHANDLED (((KIKO YIANNOKIKOPOOLIS)))

youtube.com/watch?v=3rfkhUrxOjg

fucking LOL (laugh out loud) - Yiannopoolis, Shapiro, Crowder, Rubin; it reads like an anecdote

>so four jews try to set up a debate...

Holy shit. Kikes are turning on each others. What a time to be alive.

at least they agree on circumcision

I don't know. I just hate that gay kike so much, even if it's another kike buttblasting him, it feels so sweet.

ben is alrite

Milo BTFO.

It's also true that he calls Milo intellectually shallow.

Rubin's okay, the rest are laughable. Milo is entertaining but lacks substance. Shapiro is mostly right, but his whiny Jew personality ruins it. Crowder is a complete moron fratbro.

Why on earth can't milo spend some shekels on a better hair dye job

Also, how bizarre is it that the liberal, ex-young turk is the most intellectually honest of the bunch?

Pol just obsessed with jews

weird it's like there's no hebrew hive mind

I like Milo but Ben just BTFO us.

whats with all the shills lately? who have we got scared enough to pay for this shit?

OP is chicken poo

if you wouldn't suck Ben Shapiro's dick you are spiritually broken

We are just dumb nazis, so we are immune to logic. Bad luck benny

It's more that Ben Shapiro would go into autistic rants that only he could understand while mixing in lies and it would be a dead end.

Still, Milo accepting the challenge and then backing out was a dick to the face

What exactly could Ben say against Trump anyways?

> Trump was mean to my waifu, Michelle. She hasn't let me out of my cock cage since the incident.

I don't understand why Milo would back down. Seems like it would be pretty easy to defend Trump from a literal cuck.

What does ((((this)))) meme mean?

Kikes fighting kikes.

Good.

I wanna marry a jewess

Self-imposed gold stars

Hehe, OY VEY ANADDA TRUMP GENERAL.....see what i did there fokes... what do u get when u add a little anti-semitism and a little comedy......BIG BLACK DICKS, TINY WHITE COCKS.....Oh hAHAHAH i crack myself up. Anyhow, I cannot wait for TRUMPF (aka Drumpf) to BTFO Picasso Hillary in THE SERGEANT elections.

i thought pol likes milo

I explained this with the first part of my post. Ben shapiro still lies and manipulates with bullshit but he spams it with an arrogance and superiority complex resulting in him being able to say
>my bullshit was actually genius, you just dont understand it

>read
>wtf is this
>open video
>click randomly
>''Because he.. because he.. because he is chicken food..''
>what

chicken poop
aka chicken shit

he is afraid of saying shit? i thought milo would say faggot all the time.

Holy shit that dirty faggot got Shap'd

the FCC regulates what you can and can't say over AM/FM radio i think, it's why alex jones is very selective about what he says

When do they fuck each other eventually

they clearly want each others dicks

There's a lot of assholes here that worship the natural aristocracy. Ben is absolutely right when he calls Milo intellectually shallow but that doesn't matter to a lot of people because he's gay. To them that makes him better and worth listening to, he's a natural aristocrat. They don't see how weak his arguments are.

I just wanted to watch kikebowl

how can milo ever recover from this, how can milo fags justify this, that their gay god took the coward's way out