ITT: Albums that didn't click on you at first but then you found amazing

ITT: Albums that didn't click on you at first but then you found amazing

This 100%

I was expecting more Demon Days, but after listening to it again I fell in love with it

humanz

Although for some reason Laughing Stock was instant

Took like three listens.

spiderland

ITT: albums that you don't really like but became used to through constant repetition

your taste is abysmal and one dimensional

Second time's a charm.

t. real nigga
this is some bullshit, if you don't like an album but force yourself to through listening to it 1000 times you're a lame

every guitar-noise, every screamed lyric, every bassline on this is unbelievably good. got damn, what a fucking album

t. listens to kendrick lamar

Listening to this right now. It's dope

besides gkmc i can't stand his shit

Took me a few listens to get used to the vocals. Now i love them

Pop Culture is even better, i.m.h.o.

music isn't so shallow that you can wrap your head around everything on the first listen. how pleb can you be?

Pretty much every single album I've found to be amazing are the ones that are difficult at first.

If you love an album at first, it's probably shit.

YES

Do people actual like this album or is it just a meme? I've never listened

Hated London Calling and The Clash in general first time I heard them, looking back I don't understand what didn't click with me because they are now one of my favorite bands and this is one of my favorite albums.

i didn't like it at first cause I was expected punk rock but after a couple listens it really grew on me.

Love "broken" that melody and the video with just noodle and russel is awesome

ceephax acid crew = one guy

You're missing out my man

this and Souvlaki

I just dont like their sound for some reason. I mean everyone likes should I stay or should i go, but i got kind of bored wit the vocals.