Drunken finn, AMA

Drunken finn, AMA.

What do you think about moomins?
Who is most at fault for the first world war?

why is sweden much better than finland?

Peace for 200 years, all taxes went to the betterment of mainland Sweden when they oppressed and exploited Finns for 600 years whilst Finland etc

They're not that much better in any aspect. Maybe they've won in icehockey more but that's it.

I liked as a child nice show and hope people abroad watch it more, it has nice messages and stuff like that-

I'd say Austria-Hungary as they REALLY wanted the war to happen, but to be fair all of them were atleast partly responsible.

>whilst Finland
remained a undeveloped shithole

>tfw being f*nn

Also was gonna mention that they've been at peace for 200 years whilst we've had to go through a civil war and 2 conflicts with USSR in the last 100 years.

AND still the difference is so small you couldn't even notice it.

Are you waiting for the first Champions League qualicication match as much as I do?

what do finns think of us sw*des?

cheers fin

Nah i don't care for lol.

Just friendly banter form this side.

Heard that plenty of swedes actually hate finns for some reason tho.

>Heard that plenty of swedes actually hate finns for some reason tho.

I am sorry they exist

What did you drink?

What are you drinking

Nasty stuff, has a cult following here tho so decided to drink one bottle with one go.

Hits harder than a truck.

How did you do it?

Nordic model and extremely hardy people.

The thing about blood and soil is still taught in here and most finns are atleast nationalist enough to go through conscription.

If I went on a trip to Finland what do I have to see?

Helsinki Cathedral, Turku Cathedral and Turku castle.

And do a pubcrawl in both cities, i've only finihed a pubcralw in turku which goes through Eerikinkatu/eriksgata

I got drunk before yesterday. I drank like 8 beers and had a bottle of vodka and still feel shook. I also got so plastered I don't remember where I went and how I came back home, but all I know I was barefeet and my feet are covered in bruises. I really, really feel for your hangover.

Op here. I also drank yesterday, had like 12 long drinks, some jägermeister and today decided to continue further with a bottle of Gambina (strong wine mix of vermouth and gin).

Why is Finnish beer so bad?

I'm fine with the ones who acknowledge the sins of their past and treat Finns as equals. Unfortunately most Swedes are not like that.

I wish I was a Finn ;(

Twf I started making these threads but they get deleted every time for some reason
I'm drunk too again btw

How do I make conversation with a Finn without it being completely awkward?

Do you think Sweden is fucked? Also what's salmiakki?

>salmiakki

God's gift to man.

Isn't there anything to do in Finland besides drinking ?

drink in sauna
fish
black metal

kys
;_;

Haista vittu. Tiiät kyllä että suomalainen olut on paskaa.

Sounds like a good life