youtube.com/watch?v=BxYHxJahzmU&ab_channel=Filmmaker45
youtube.com/watch?v=I-W3QbWWbbk
youtu.be/LZJqrxGDXNw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JERK
E
R
K

Cruise got offended because he knew it could have washed off the glue that held his rubber human mask covering his reptile face

Cruz got offended because you have to be Level 27 before you can come on his face

Because it's funny, duh.

that's not funny

My favorite part is someone immediately had a towel ready like some total Hitchhiker's guide shit

this triggers my autism. when he started bitching I would've squirt myself in the face and said "see is just water it's not gonna melt you face you fucking drama princess"

>Go interview Tom Cruise with a prank mic
>he's extremely polite and gives you a good interview
>squirt him with the prank mic
>he doesn't even get angry just disappointed
>guy with prank mic starts crying and tries to run away

just bizarre

No man deserves or should be comfortable with being made a fool of. That being said, Cruise had already made a fool of himself in every kike film he participated in up to this interview. Maybe it all hit him in that moment.

>made a fool of himself
>became the sexiest man alive to womens
>oh wow what a fool
this is before he was revealed as truly super gay

If you don't think there's anything foolish about being called the "sexiest man alive" by People magazine, there's nothing I can do to help you. I'm sorry you didn't even make the list, though, if that's what you really want.

Tom Cruise at that point in time was literally The Almighty Chad incarnate.

are you 10?

Tom Cruise was in the wrong here for bullying a literal wog with OTX* Super Powers.

*No, he's not OTVII. That's fake news.

Post the video, I'm too lazy to find it.

Has anyone been able to answer yet?

>it's funny
No it's not

>tom cruise's face was hot at the time and needed to cool off
It was a cool 72 degrees at the time and tom didn't ask for a spritz to cool off

>tom was thirsty
He just had a fiji

Anything else?

How can people hold this opinion? Cruise us a GOAT actor with range, from dramas like Jerry McGuire to Interview With a Vampire to science fiction movies such as Minority Report and Edge of Tomorrow to action flix like the GOAT Mission Impossible series which has imo surpassed James Bond and Jason Bourne.

Cruise even was a great comedy character in Tropic Thunder.

>What's going on here?
>No, what's going on here?
*sips coffee*
>Nah-I'm not gonna go for it
>But if that was off, I’d be whoopin’ your ass up and down this street.

>What’s going on here? I’m just – What’s going on here? What’s going on here! Put that down. What’s going on here? What are you doing? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? CAN YOU NOT TALK TO ME?

Tom Cruise is genuinely my fav actor
Everything he does is gold

>No it's not

uhhhh yeah it is. shooting a manlet-scientologist in the face with the classic clown flower gag? get real you fucking nerd.

>What's going on here?

That's just rude.

>MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

whats with this meme? why is it so shit?

>Because you're filming.

>Why would you do that I'm here giving you memes and you say they're shit.
>no don't ignore me and not give me a you why did you do that?

>mfw the guy walked away crying

this so much. so much hate directed toward someone who genuinely gives his all and isn't a total edgelord about it.

i dont even remember that from the video, but i was crying just from the ass blasting that guy was getting from Cruise

cruise is an alpha

>"meme"
youtube.com/watch?v=BxYHxJahzmU&ab_channel=Filmmaker45

Tom needs more auditing, an OT of his level should be able to predict this sort of thing

I'm actually a big fan of tom cruise even if he gets a lot of shit

It's fucking hysterical, reminds me of getting scolded by my dad when I was a kid.

Just watch that last frame with the guy, his entire purpose in life has just been shattered into a million pieces and he's been triggered into suffering permanent flashbacks of his dead parents reminding him how disappointed they are at his career choice of re-creating Harvey Dent's final court appearance with water on celebrities.
Everything he has ever done now means absolutely nothing to the planet.

TARANTINO IS SUCH A FUCKING FAGGORT HOLY SHIT

>Matt. Matt, Matt, you don't even-- you're glib. You don't even know what Ritalin is. If you start talking about chemical imbalance, you have to evaluate and read the research papers on how they came up with these theories, Matt, okay? That's what I've done. Then you go and you say where's-- where's the medical test? Where's the blood test that says how much Ritalin you're supposed to get?

The best part is

>go for it!
>nah I ain't gonna go for it

Gets me every time

what if you hate big pharma and big religion?

how many levels of thetan are you guys posting on right now?

>it's a "Tom laughs maniacally about depriving a man of oxygen" episode

youtube.com/watch?v=I-W3QbWWbbk

he seems like a total normal but high achieving human being here

genuinely funny story

KEK Letterman is low key horrified by this story

I'm with the prankster.

Come at me, teev.

because hes an actor i cant tell if hes acting or not :/

those belly laughs were heartfelt bro.

Tom Cruise is the only real hollywood star of our time and the best action star imo

POST MOAR PUBLIC MELTDOWNS

A lot of celebrities are assholes
Cruise is one of the biggest
But I don't really get why you'd do something to piss someone off for no reason.
Celebrities do enough retarded shit without baiting them

celebs are people too, they should be treated with respect

I wouldn't say respect, so much as they shouldn't be treated with disrespect.

go to bed Bill Maher

I for one like Tom Cruise. He puts high energy into his movies. You're all a bunch of gossiping women.

agreed, this is better than how I put it

He handled this like an Alpha.

I'm 6,000,000% positive that da real Bill Maher is pro-pharma companies

Why do people hate Cruise? Just because of his religion? Because he seems like a really based guy all around.

>Just because of his religion
Literally the only reason. He doesn't even talk about it anymore and he still gets shit.
He's a fantastic guy.

He's a one note actor who ruins a film when he is the lead.

Get some sleep Katie.

DUDE IT WAS JUST A PRANK

not true. a Tom Cruise movie is nothing without Tom Cruise.

Better it be nothing than the shit it is

Came here to post this. Thank you.

MMMMM

how is it even related?

HEH!

no, he's an outspoken paranoid who thinks vaccines cause autism, you can cure almost everything through diet and rest, etc.
he's been more quiet about it lately, possibly from the overwhelming amount of people who know better telling him he's a retard, but especially during the Bush years he was basically Alex Jones-tier when it came to pharma conspiracies

How is it not?

>vaccines cause autism, you can cure almost everything through diet and rest, etc.
this is literally true as fuck though tbhq

>being this retarded

>chad
>manlet
Wrong

What emotion is he trying to convey here?

extreme retardation

Celebs are not people, they're public property. They sign their lifes away the first (((cock))) they suck.

Cruise was right and based as always but he dragged on for too long. He should have let him go after 20-30 seconds of bitchslapping him.

Remind you he posed as a legit interviewer and wasted his time only to prank him. Think about it. Jerk deserved to be humiliated.

I hated him when I was a liberal fag and the media told me to hate his crazy ass.

But then I listened to him and he just genuinely seems like a really good guy. Cruise is based.

>9/11
>laughter
What did the audience mean by this?

>all those faggots defending Mementino in comments
Every time.

>turdantino confirmed pussy

>Sup Forums gets butthurt when fallon laughs at his own jokes
>they love it when cruise does it

>That being said, Cruise had already made a fool of himself in every kike film he participated in up to this interview.
yeah, the single greatest ultra A list actor made a fool of himself, said the unemployed Sup Forums virgin on food stamps posting from his basement.

I don't understand. What's wrong with a bunch of people thinking you're sexy?

cruise's laugh is more believable. jimmy Fallon is a fake faggot

Tom Cruise is Tom Cruise in any movie he's in except for Tropic Thunder.

video link

Cruise did it for a few minutes along with a funny story.
Fallon does it every night, breaks out into dance, sucks off each member of The Roots, then sits at his chair and laughs at the 2 jokes he's made in 15 minutes, and he does this 5 nights a week

EPIC observation Bro! Did you get it from reddit?

Nah, fuck that. Actors deserve to be humiliated if they cant roll with it.

youtu.be/LZJqrxGDXNw

You were probably the kid in school who hung around with other kids who didn't even like you.

is hot an emotion

>unironically defending paparazzi

Don't you people get it? It's not about liking or disliking Tarantino.

>guy A is filming guy B while he's walking
>guy B looks him right in his eyes and asks why he's doing that
>guy A doesn't respond and keeps looking through his camera
>guy B says "what's wrong with you, why can't you just talk to me. We are both two human beings in this present moment. Why are you ignoring me whilst simultaneously filming me?"
>guy B gets mad

How can anyone every defend guy A, regardless of who guy B is?

I honestly think everyone should be spoken to in this way at some point in time, the world would be a better place.

>and the highest wall you've climbed?
>up at about... i guess fourteen five, something like that.

14'5"? Man, it's easy to forget just how short Tom Cruise really is.

He is mad because he fucking slapped him. Not because of his words.

>That being said, Cruise had already made a fool of himself in every kike film he participated in

made him look a little uptight

he starts laughing it off initially, should have just gone "hah ya got me"

Challenging someone for something they're good at is one thing, shooting someone in the face with some unidentified liquid unannounced is another