Korean war's actually gonna restart. Damn, I might actually see a nuclear detonation in my lifetime

Korean war's actually gonna restart. Damn, I might actually see a nuclear detonation in my lifetime.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_China_anti-Japanese_demonstrations
youtu.be/C_xszHeIW9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>he wasn't alive for the '45 detonations

underage faggot

so what are you chinks gonna do in it

will you slaughter sk people and invade it again?

Hi Grandpa. Tell me stories about how you fought back the Nazis.
Turn on my TV

>all the qt Korean asmrers that I like will turn to ashes in less than a second

Damn, so sad.

Good bye Seoul.

Does that mean South Korea will also finally make good anime like Japan?

nah some of them would get raped by chinks

Not to say your government won't be cajoled by the US to participate in the war. Good luck.

Oh i live in there pic related. How did you get that pic?

I took it.

So what's the relationship between you and her?

Judging by pic name, I'd say ex-gf

chinks would 100% invade the peninsula and treat both sk and nk people like garbage when it comes to war.

the chink army doesnt have some trained mentality but a horde of uneducated peasants like the ones who chimpouted in the anti japanese protests several years ago
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_China_anti-Japanese_demonstrations

I was with a group of other Brazilian students and she was sort of like our guide.

I didn't get to know her too well but I did grab her ass a few times when she wasn't drunk and she didn't seem to mind it.

Post her nude pic

Fuck off normie.

>asmers
You should go there and die along these softcore prostitutes, you filthy excuse of a man.

Prostitutes charge you money.

Attention, numbers of views, creating a userbase, it's all currency on the Internet. They are not doing it for free.

What is "asmers" ?

been checking korean media out, all of them are literally like comedy. all of those upsetting columns and editorial articles are what they shouldve realized and urge people to take several years ago

remember koreans and their media got fucking hyped for the solidarity of china and sk for the last several years. you cant blame only park on this one. these media and koreans have a very poor memory. they forget everything every time they feel good reading "south koreas great" articles or some foreign country shows respect for them. as a result, you are always most willing to side with china.

as long as you stand against china like you do against japan, things will never go better. nk itself doesnt matter. this is all about what china has done and your being chinas puppets. you need to make up your mind to do it and be awaken. you cant though. i know the moment korean media nitpicks and calls out japan, you forget everything bad about china and nk again with some automated anger and you become blind again.

ASMR-ers
People who do ASMR, basically any vagina who can reach a microphone.

a thousand years will pass and you are still a zitto islandanimale

So this is the power of netouyo shitposting.

more like turned into molten plastic

i think its nice for you to pull together with them. i wont stop it, and dont want them to be pro japan or anti china either. cause i know they cant sort their shit out like this.
just pointing out why things dont get better, saying how i would get my shit together if i were there.

i dont really understand how logically explaining whats going on there can be a netouyo shitpost. yeah, but i know, saying something bad about china in theory isnt recommended on this board. all i can do is post chinkgooksucks or something like that because its practically harmless to actual chinese ideology.

this forum has been full of blatant pro china/anti japan posters since the last year ago or so.

fuck Sup Forums honestly.

야~ 기분 좋다

>korean war is happening
> russia will attack and recover their old URSS countries
>UK will finally leave the EU
>catalonia will be independent
>Trump is only acting as a retard
>jorge will finally get laid (with a girl)

Wew

china has never historically raped korea like japan

They should have invaded North Korea long ago. Instead of waiting before they can reach California.

youtu.be/C_xszHeIW9E

East asia is most dangerous region

What are South Koreas plans?

you are lying. china did much more than japan during joseon era. they kidnapped a number of virgin teenagers as sex dolls for chinese every year or every few years

koreans dont know this, cause the teachers and the govt dont teach them this in school, cause they have censored these embarrassing/possible anti-china ideological matters and only teach everything from anti-japan ideology. they are very "red" this way, not even liberal or anything modern. also this is one of the reasons that they can publicly openly be pro china but not pro japan.

barbaric savages baka

Are you kidding?

Every year, for the last 30 years, it has been the same fucking shit.

"SRL, WE ARE TOTALLY GOING TO DO IT THIS TIME! WATCH!! HEY, PAY ATTENTION TO US WORSE KOREA! SERIOUSLY, WE ARE DOING IT!"

frog posters are dumb and these Sup Forumsack habbening habbening shills are dumber

this fucker come with both characters. pure dumbest human garbage.