Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-cCqx8NgfnU
open.spotify.com/user/i_am_bombs/playlist/0vqdIhPxELBsTRySdUlP7V
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>normies
>albums

This.
But if I had to pick,maybe something easy like Wild Nothing's Gemini

I played The Money Store for my friends and they all laughed for the first few songs and started getting annoyed about halfway through

why would I play an album for a normie

this

but I have played Hurry Up We're Dreaming all the way through for a few normos and that one has gotten the least flack

why is every death grips fan like this? are they all so out of touch with normal people that they think critical acclaim and internet memes mean normalfags in real life like them?

I don't care if people don't like Death Grips, but anyone who thinks The Money Store is too weird is not someone I want to surround myself with.
Death Grips, especially on The Money Store, is a fucking pop group. I genuinely have no idea what anyone finds weird about it except for MC Ride's voice sometimes.

This
I don't play fucking harsh noise or power electronics around people but I think a normie can handle a bit of weird sampling in a hip-hop song

albums that went down well with my normie bandmates:

>americ anfootball - st
>talk talk - laughing stock
>loveless (they fucking love loveless now)
>anything by anco
>nmh potato album
>first 2 weezer albums
>first interpol album (they fucking love that too)

nothing too out there

Weezer is normie as fuck though

Might as well dump all of the Sup Forums-core on them, Loveless, Talk Talk and NMH are keys to most Sup Forums-core except for hip-hop.

youtube.com/watch?v=-cCqx8NgfnU

>I was tired of this bitch ass earth anyway. I'm out.

they listen to indie rock mainly like arctic monkeys etc, weezer isnt normie music where i live

Usually old country albums because I live in the south, so even if someone around here isn't a fan of modern country, I've never had anyone get upset about me putting on an old Dolly album.

Demon Days

i made a whole big ass 1000 song long playlist for that purpose because i control the music in the kitchen i work in.

open.spotify.com/user/i_am_bombs/playlist/0vqdIhPxELBsTRySdUlP7V

I've played Stereolab's Dots and Loops for my friends and they enjoyed it

no

girls,
BANKS - The Altar
The Weeknd - House of Ballons

guys,
$UICIDEBOY$ - MY LIVER WILL HANDLE WHAT MY HEART CAN'T
Bones - Unrendered
Night Lovell - Red Teenage Melody

both,
lil uzi vert - luv is rage 2

what?

I don't even know where to start

i get it, i'm autistic.

So everyone thinks I'm nerd.

Belle and sebastian, stereolab, slowdive, pretty much any of the music I listen to that is catchy and accesible, but still deviates from what they are use to

this

Another user, and honestly his recs are pretty good for when you get invited to a party with the basest of basic bitches.
Got invited to a few of those, and could not come up with a single song out of all Sup Forums-core and close to it artists that would fit the mood. They all need "fire" shit with repetitive structure and nothing offensive sonically. But one of my autistic friends who exclusively listens to DnB felt himself like the king of the aux at those.