I'M A PROBLEM TO NIGGAS

I'M A PROBLEM TO NIGGAS

this guy is a has-been already

Unless he releases something soon, but yea hes fading out of the conciousness

I fell like thos album and a lot of older odd future isn't aging very well. Idk i really like channel orange, wolf, cherry bomb, flower boy, solace, and idlsidgo but every time i relisten to doris it just doesn't feel as good as it used to or on the same level as the others mentioned above
I'd guess something in 2018

I like the song with RZA

Nobody even remembered who Big Krit was until like a month ago. Before that people were joking about Tyler doing absolutely nothing. You can only blame the artist so much for the micropenis attention spans of their fanbase.

Needs a masterpiece if he wants to accend to legendary status

amazing album. my favourite rap artist

>implying solace isnt

>it isn't

Promise HERON I'll put my FIST UP after I get my DICK SUCKED

it is desu but its just an ep senpai

hands down the best opening line of any verse ever

Best intro

Pretty hot tag. Not sure why people hate on Pre, great way to start the album, really hyped up Earl for the rest of the project.

Nigga I am fixing to give up...

food was always optional
eating nothing but hard punches to that abdominal

Hard as armed services, y'all mighta heard of 'em
Escobarbarian, best call the lawyers up
Bruh, the broad Aryan, know the squad loiterers

the fact that he got a no name rapper to open up one of the most anticipated rap albums ever and the guys not even that good JUST to build the hype even more for when this line kicks in. no other rapper could orchestrate a build up like he did in that one line. earl was meant 2 be one of the greats but hes too self conscious to actually release shit. i feel like the label is too soft on him, he needs someone to push him. you have to imagine old tyler pushing the fuck out of 15/16 year old earl.

this is for the fathers who didnt raise us

You see that nigga? And for the time being I'mma be that nigga, believe that nigga

he was the greatest of all time at the time though

im that ticket dodging aristocrat

Kicking gluteus maximus
Killing niggas on accident

Doris is about as far back as you can go and have it still be good imo

His verse on oldie is the greatest thing rap has ever produced

I used to love earl, especially after solace, But then I find out that he was legitmately racist as fuck and it made me like him less

I dont really mind his "pro-back" shit, but don't go on autistic rampages about other rappers that arent black.

this

Yeah fr

dudes get money and then sail on it for a while while they develop their style
don't get why normans expect mixtapes to be dropped once a week

Really? Do you have any exemples?

Prob just cause the first thing you hear on an earl album isn't earl its some literal who.

Fuck, I cant post all the tweets because it detects it as spam, but just look at his twitter. all it is is identity politics bs. He pretty much talks shit any rapper that isnt black (ppl like post malone and rich chigga) you can probably just look it up

He manages to keep his daily "fuck white people and yo lil ass dogs" out of his music, thankfully.

Liberalism is a disease that's largely affecting hollywood big and small.
I wan to blame them but it's hard, it's a combination of the dominant liberal media and political climate. Everyone's (((divided))) and it's becoming increasingly annoying across tv shows, movies, music etc.

Sucks.

reverse racism doesn't exist but it's so typical for dude's to date white girls and worship them then have a "deep woke awakening" and start being pro-black

it's funny

>JQ nigger
>Pretending to care about people being divided

the fact that