What happened after 2004?

What happened after 2004?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LBjcYh_5Hcs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Berti Vogts youth development reforms bore fruit and a bunch of Swabian kikes take the glory.

Tanned germans

youtube.com/watch?v=LBjcYh_5Hcs

what went wrong after 1954?

the mandatory youth development for every Bundesliga team started to deliver

(((They))) replaced based Rákosi

Literally Angela Merkel was elected chancellor

why did you let your football talents fight against russian tanks?

that defense looked even worse than that of 7-1 Brazil

>dumb pottler can't deal with the fact that Swabians literally saved German football.

They are in the process of destroying it from the inside by appointing shitters as coaches and directors simply because they are swabian or have relations to swabian clubs. In ten years everyone will wonder what went wrong and the answer will be Swabians and their jew-like nepotism.

Leipzig is run by Swabians as well, guess you'll have to deal with our indisputable supremacy for quite some time :^).

I sure envy the rooster on the dung pile.

swambians?

The Pride of Creation.

literally an irrelevant shithole for the longest part of German history.

I want whatver the highest alemanns are taking

copy & pasted the dutch model while investing way more dosh

These are the key to our current success and I would unironically say that we have the greatest tactical depth on the planet right now. We can field three teams in three simultaneous competitions and reach the finals in each one. The great problem is only that the finals mean the end for us as almost every other nation has superior quality in two, three and more (France, Spain, Chile, Portugal etc.) positions. Saul is better than Goretzka, Pogba is better than Draxler, Griezmann is better than Werner/Müller, Ramos is better than Hummels, Sanchez better than Brandt etc. If football had 20 men teams then I think we could use our depth and win for 50 years straight everything, but as things stand we will be the eternal second best in everything.

This is clearly false humility, we both know the fact you've got world class players on every position except mybe for side-backs makes you stronger than any other team. One could argue Germany is not even the Jack, but the Queen of all trades.

Ah Swabians, when they speak german I start doubting the shared linguistical ancestry of our languages

Comparing to BR footy:

>Germany invested hard in youth development, both in quality and amount.

>DFB made a serious management planning and followed it throughly

>2006 WC renewed popular interest in football. A few 10yr kids back then got pumped up and are now 20yrs adults playing in a D series team (idk if this even exist in Germany)

>Every single other competitive team kept on their meme schemes. 2014 WC got a few teams (including Brazil, Argentina and Chile) back to their planning tables, but we'll only know if it is working in 2030 at least.

that makes two of us

SCHWABEN RAUS

BEHOLD

is that supposed to be impressive? if anything you should be ashamed for Würstchen Uli

Ulm reporting in

Soviet tanks

Pixel, bist du es?

ja, woher weißt du des? ^^

>no timo werner

This vid is pure cringe. I actually remember watching the game.
Besides the abysmal performance of our team, it feels odd that this kind of video quality and this style of design felt normal at some time.

>Staufer
>Industrial Revolution

>Einstein
>Hartmann
>Rommel
>Stauffenberg
>Scholl

impressive desu