Legit question about suicide squad

How is these guys meta human again?

or if they aren't why amanda want them in the meta human team? Make no sense desu.

pretty sure Crazy Climber was just there so they could show off the head explosions, which is why they made him lame as fuck
Harley was because marketing
Boomerang, no fucking clue

they never said they were all meta

Give me ONE possible explanation for boomerangs to come back other than powers.

strong wind

The returning trajectory of a boomerang involves the aerodynamic lift of its airfoil shape plus the gyroscopic precession associated with its rapid spin. The precession redirects the airfoil so that it "flys" around the returning path. The three diagrams above address the nature of the boomerang's flight.

Waller stated in the movie that she picked boomerang specifically because he went up against a meta (Flash) and managed to last longer than most would.

Also Boomerang was a longtime cast member of the comics.

i missed that
i stand by ropeman though

I just watched the movie today, she brought the idea up during dinner and never said anything about them being Meta Human. The Admiral or General or whatever asked if SOME of them had abilities. She confirmed that some indeed have abilities.

Fine, but if they're not meta human why need them? they won't be as good as 1 SEAL anyway.

yea whatever queer

Harley Quinn has some powers since the new origin with the vat full of chemicals

Ropeman was destined to be fodder.

The scene where Boomerang convinces him to run was lifted right out of the comics.

Maybe Deadshot, the rest can fuck off.

But the same can be said about the Avengers. Why not tell everyone else to fuck off and just use The Hulk and Thor? Or, why not give everyone on the team an Ironman suit of their own like War Machine has? Captain America, Hawkguy, and Black Window are dead weight, put them in Iron Men suits.

Because they're skilled but disposable. Spec Ops cost the government money to train, they have no investment in any of the criminals except the cost of keeping them in jail.

Also plausible deniability, if they get caught in a black op gone bad the government can write it off as "villains be crazy" to the public.

The idea is that if they die nobody would give a shit. Killing a SEAL would be sending lots of years and money dedicated to training and equipment into waste. That and them fighting metas makes them more able to deal with one too just in case I guess.

no shes there for the young audience and shes da joikurs babby

I thought the power from the chemicals was just her skin not needing melanin anymore

What was the purpose of sending a girl that is mentally ill with a bat, another mental retard that throws boomerangs, instead of special trained operatives? Don't say because of the disposable nonsense because we see cops or soldiers fighting the power ranger puddy minions.

Ivy gave her some powers, the chemical bath didnt do shit

Because it's a poorly written movie.

Only Black widow is dead weight.

Cap is legit and They could just tell hawkeye to stop being retard and use assault rifle instead.

OK gotcha. This is the only conclusion.

something about doing dirty work and if nything goes wrong you can always blame the villains because there is no way of leaking this insane plan

Boomerang has been incredibly broken in some stories

>Boomerang, no fucking clue

Capt. Boomerang is the most believable villain though

>strayan
>shitposter irl
>drunk
>racist
>convict blood

only one that is believable

This movie was just straight up garbage.

>Harley was because marketing
isnt she getting a stand alone movie?

It sucks because it's a really solid premise but the script was just horseshit. If they had sent them on a black op against some two bit dictator or terrorist group that was trying to make/obtain metahumans or some other meta-weapon it would have made more sense (because that's what they primarily did in the comics) instead of having them fight ancient demigods in the middle of a city.

They literally say in the movie they used them for plausible deniability if something goes wrong.

i meant for the squad
desu he was the only likable one
he was just pure scumbag and gave no fucks

I just watched this crap fest and it was utter shit.

Really weak story.

Characters are all just feeling too foced into their forms.

Jared Leto "Method Acting" hype for literally 20 mins of screentime, I mean seriously? he wasnt even a main character in the fucking movie!!!

Diablo all

Naw homes, I dont do that shit no more

to

THESE IS MAH FAMILY!!!

Also the climber who lost his head, there was literally NO intro to him at all, he just suddenly appeared in the group, got talked to by boomerang man and then dies....

Where the fuck did Harley keep pulling the damn baseball bat from in earlier scenes?

Just a crap "the whole world is getting fucked up" theme but its all just a bunch of 5 minute scenes mashed together.

Fucking 2:14 for that shit...

Could have been an hour and a half and still ben just as average.

>most believable villain

He usse fucking boomerang instead of gun or knife. He's anything but believable.

they're not supposed to be meta humans
they're expendable convicts with unique skills for covert operations

having suicide squad save the world was dumb as fuck

I think it's funny as fuck that they made such a big deal out of keeping Scott Eastwood's role secret only for him to be a literally who that dies at the end.

>Where the fuck did Harley keep pulling the damn baseball bat from in earlier scenes?

Can get boomerangs through metal detectors, checkmate cunt

Was gonna add (from her cunt) to original post, but seriously, she is shooting one second, then it flashes back and she has the baseball bat, then its gone, then its back...

Everyone on Avengers carries their weight except for Widow. Like one faggot said just give hawkeye a firearm.

Though to be fair the three only realistically worth a shit if you had to choose would be Ironman, Thor, and Hulk. Thor pretty much could solo that shit by himself if it came down to it though, probably hulk too.

real Harley's vision would be a joker family. not that stupid normal shit in the movie. they fucked her up so bad.

Scarlet Witch is more powerful than Ironman. Same with Vision. I mean the guy has a fucking infinity stone in his head.

Last I checked all his rangs are metallic as fuck, mate.

Sure, everyone else is worthwhile except Widow.
But they'd be even better with Iron Man suits customized specifically for their skill set.
>get some vibranium from Black Panther
>build suits for everyone
>a billion shields for Cap
>a billion arrows for Hawkeye
>more zappers for Widow
>some super override for Hulk that stops his suits completely when he gets pissy
>magic shit for Strange and Witch
>a hole for Vision's head beam
>What conflicts lmao, we're indestructible

To be fair, the Avengers can't seem to keep a steady tab on Hulk and Thor.

Not really good idea though. What if Tony hijacked their suits? Dude's unreliable as fuck.

Who would win in a race through downtown Gotham City? No vehicles allowed.

Slipknot or Batman?

>What if Tony hijacked their suits?
>implying the Avengers should be a democracy
I bet you rooted for Cap in Civil War too.

Aussies confirmed villainous race

Window can do some espionage shit though.

If you want to talk useless I give you this guy

it's Birds of Prey, not a standalone movie.

His Civil War opening scene was pretty gnarly though.