So, have leaks revealed what's going on here...

So, have leaks revealed what's going on here? The Royal Guard indicate Sheev's presence but he would never kneel to someone and that definitely isn't Vader. Who's in the bacta tank?

a little guy I like to call Luuke Skywalker.

Darth Plagueis/ Snoke

Darth Maul

Who's kneeling then?

That makes no sense

its not a bacta tank its some cryo tank that sheeve probably uses to stay fresh and the hooded person could be snokes

Hmmm. That seems like a good theory except for the fact that I feel like Disney would more explicitly say that Rogue One will have characters from the sequel trilogy in order to boost interest.

its going to be the BIG "OHH SHIT" moment that will catch everyone off gaurd so why would disney reveal that moment

Because Disney care about the story, they care about money.

They wouldn't straight up say "SNOKE'S IDENTITY REVEALED IN ROGUE ONE" but they would say that Rogue One "will have resonant connections to a major character from TFA" or some shit like that. That would definitely get more people buying tickets.

They blatantly imply Rey is Luke's kid, but won't outright confirm/deny it. You expect any better?

it was a mmeme

Its JarJar

He is the key to all of this

Darth Icky

It's Darth Icky

>They blatantly imply Rey is Luke's kid
Not at all.

Its a known fact that royal guards always only serve one person. if that person dies they all kill themselves.

She has flashbacks of being a child when she touches his lightsaber, she was present when the Knights of Ren attacked Luke, and she has a little doll of an X-Wing pilot in her Jakob shelter.

She's definitely related

Zordon

It's Starkiller.

Death Star 3.0 was named after Vader's apprentice.

Come on, guys. It's poetry.

What if Snoke is a Sheev clone?
What if this cryo tank shows Snoke? Sheev's first clone?

>I just want Thrawn in this movie