Le nuclear power and war is bad!!

>le nuclear power and war is bad!!

Sigh. Didn't know I was listening to cucked SJW punk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lzZMhAM2SqU
youtu.be/qu2T1JJTN1U
apa.org/pi/ses/resources/publications/minorities.aspx
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/People_in_the_EU_–_statistics_on_demographic_changes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Peel Sessions are better.

grow up

>nuclear war isn't bad
The absolute STATE of imaginary people who exist only in your head

Punk? What are you even talking about?
youtu.be/lzZMhAM2SqU
youtu.be/qu2T1JJTN1U
These couldn't have fit on Never Mind The Bollocks... no matter what. On PiL's Metal Box however.

Triggered, libtard?

WE WUZ ALL ROMANS

le low-hanging b8

>implying

Survival of the fittest. MAGA

now this is good shitposting

t.

Gonna be honest, pretending to be an overt caricature of Sup Forums for (you)s was funny the first 7,452 times, but I think it's starting to wear off a little.

>2 plus 2 equals 4
>minus 1 that is 3

Ehh, I'm neutral on the subject. The musical landscape they created from the concept of a nuclear wasteland in mind and death is really interesting. The album is pretty cool because of that.

It's not for (yous), I'm trying to get people to hate right wing beliefs by pretending to be one and being annoying

wtf Sup Forums was right

Yeah I'm a paid HRC shill. Soros writes my checks, actually

kek

>he thinks Sup Forums is for nuclear war/unnecessary war in general
>implying Sup Forums doesn't hate israel for trying to start unnecessary war
Spotted the LARPer neo-con shill.

Sup Forums doesn't hate israel anymore. since trump acknowledged jerusalem left-wingers are now anti-israel and right-wingers are pro-israel

Left wingers were always anti Israel seeing as Israel is a warmongering wealthy imperialist state with many nuclear weapons and the blood of Palestinian children on their hands

Many American Jews who aren't neocons like Ben Shapiro despise Israel

>since trump acknowledged jerusalem left-wingers are now anti-israel and right-wingers are pro-israel

That was always the case.

>Sup Forums doesn't hate israel anymore
good

seems kinda silly to be anti-israel when soros and soros shills are also anti-israel and would take anything it needs for further anti-israel propaganda

it hurts to look at this picture

Everyone in that pic besides the frog god of chaos would agree nuclear war is bad

i've seen a lot of liberals defend israel because >muh antisemitism

Trump belches, old glory changes direction with the wind and so do they.

Punk started at XXXTENTACION, everything before that was a mistake

>I only make threads acting like a Sup Forumstard LARPer because I hate those dayum neo-nazi racisses and want you to as well
That's great, but you can't hide people from finding this information out. Especially with such a blatant false flag.
Stop LARPing for nuclear war neo-con israeli shill. It's easy to see what you're really trying to do.

>Israel is a warmongering wealthy imperialist state with many nuclear weapons and the blood of Palestinian children on their hands

>liberalism is leftist

Your image macro really disproved me. The Native Americans didn't own the land America was founded on, the French and British did! :)

You got me! I'm getting paid to shill for a nuclear war on Sup Forums

Cite 1 (one). Pic is by a leftist cartoonist.

What does this image prove?

In what reality do you live in? Most Sup Forumsfags, especially those there since it's inception and before on /new/, absolutely despise Israel regardless what Trump thinks. The Left wing and Right wing have common ground. Things aren't black and right. Israel centrists deserve the bullet. As do any party that supports that state in it's current form. Those who are loyal to the state deserve the backstabbing they recieve from Israel and the mid-eastern powerhouses like Saudi Arabia and Qatar. Illegitimate states that prioritizes greed over anything else.

>Black americans are on the same socioeconomic and historical scale as white Americans

Wow obana resin libtar Btfo

DUDE WAR SUCKS, CONSERVATIVES ARE LAME, I HATE MY DAD, BERNIE 2016 LMAO

>Sup Forumstards represent all the right-wing

How deluded are you?

Anyways this is going extremely off-topic, I'm out.

BTFO'd

I never said paid, you do it for free. Just like the rest of your ilk. Go back to israel. Take your neo-con shills with you who think that Sup Forums must stand with everything Trump does that is influenced by them, toddler foreskin sucker.

>don't like Israel
>don't like Palestinians either
What do /mupol/?

Nuke both
The rest of the world too while you're at it.

So, have you enlisted yet, I personally can't wait to get raw dogged by a bunch of sociopaths in boot camp before I go to Iraq to catch ptsd and lung cancer

The real answer is it doesn't matter, but that scares /mupol/

>DUDE RICH WHITE PEOPLE ARE ALL RESPONSIBLE THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS LMAO

>Sargon

CHOOSE ISRAEL

>posting Latuff
The dude is a literal cuck. Translation of the cartoon's text:
>Love, could we take him to our bed? Translation of his statement:
>If you see in this cartoon an independent woman, who was desires and whose partner likes and lives alongsides her desires, you're a lucky guy!
>But if you see in this image a "whore" alongside a "cuck", I'm sorry, pick up a club and go back to your cavern, because you're definitely not a man of the 21st century!

Is there any right-wing post punk?

The Smiths

>poortugese
Every time

Now you're pulling accusations out of your ass but it is entertaining. Neo-cons aren't welcome on Sup Forums, so not every portion of the right wing is allowed on there.

Support nethier and stop their influence in our countries. Stop fighting wars for them too.

Pubic Image Limitless

Blackpilled lol

>Be in denial about living by the exploitation of others
>sees a white person with enough self esteem to look critically at themselves without resorting to cognitive dissonance
>REEEE Libtard

No

the us was a mistake

>makes up excuse to leave conversation
>lurks and posts salty meme's because you're butthurt
ok

They might as well be now that the media sucks their dicks. But that doesn't justify racial hatred towards white people or the cult within in the media to replace white people in their own countries. We're not trying to replace blacks or arabs in their countries, stop trying to replace us in ours.

>caring about lyrics
>not focusing on the excellent music
Y'all are cultural cucks, regardless of whether your microdicks lean left or right

lel

>that pic
You need to improve your acting skills.

They actually didn’t though. They just resided on it. But I get your point though because Palestine actually had a government and nation behind them then.

Stop dragging down the average white IQ with your hurt feelings and actually do some research LOL

>Hurr durr butthurt

John Lydon is an overcompensating, white-guilt-ridden multicultural pro-anything-at-all

>their influence
Only one country has the biggest lobbying group in the US. Care to take a guess?

The US as it exists currently is. The founding fathers would've never recognized this joke of a nation. I wished they'd would've risked secession with the Southern farmers originally in the Bill of Rights like they planned to. Those farmers brought nothing but hordes of brown and puddles of red, all while they profitted off both the trade and the war like the kikes they were.

I like that you had to delete and repost this with the caption hurr durr butthurt to give it more impact, still doesn't really rebuff my point that you're a pathetic sore loser though.

More of a neoliberal thatcherite at the end of the day, the state he was criticizing in the sex pistols was the welfare state.

>Still mad no one wants to argue politics with brainlets in a music board
>Projecting

Getting nuked to own the libs

Point me towards this research then, if it exists and isn't flawed.

securing a future for my cumrag

not the guy you were arguing with to begin with, I started with BTFO'd and you took some low ass hanging bait you beta bitch

haha yes music

Big Pharma and AIPAC. What are you trying to prove? All profit from war.

>Hurr I'm not that brainlet I'm the other one

Who gives a fuck? I'm just shitposting wojak memes and you act all defensive.

What are some radical centrist artists?

apa.org/pi/ses/resources/publications/minorities.aspx

ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/People_in_the_EU_–_statistics_on_demographic_changes

aaah yes, the neckbeards of the right

You're just a Anti-business hippie

get a job. cut your hair. stop smoking pot.

sure ;)

me on the right