Based King

>"Trump is popular because people would like a world where you didn't question that the white American was at the top"

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/10/stephen-king-rise-trump-disappointed-country/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9gmuGFwlHsA
youtube.com/watch?v=qIyxWlvwoXo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>says the guy who is only successful due to white people buying his books

Says the guy who lived in Boulder Colorado aka one of the whitest places on earth.

Brain damaged hack writer who hasn't written anything bordering mildly decent in decades becomes political expert
More news at 10

Would be a shame if something were to happen to him.

So many people have died this year. Will he be next???

t. rich white male living almost exclusively with other rich white people

hmmmmm

>Stephen Kang

who DO the liberals want at the top?

he should have stuck to the bottle and his books

seems like its the only things he can master

to be deceased soon

Stephen King is popular because people want to look like they're reading but are too stupid to read a real book

and from Maine, the whitest state in the country.

Surprise! A Jew is talking shit about whites.

youtube.com/watch?v=9gmuGFwlHsA

RIP Steven King

He's 68 years old. He'll be fine.

I don't like this election.

It's tarnishing the image of all the artists that I've ever liked.

I don't even like Trump's policies too much.

He's not wrong.

What he fails to realize is that the white man does deserve to be on top.

I don't get why people care about Stephen King so much. He made a few good books / stories, but there is no shortage of authors in the world and most of what he churns out is not even that good once you cross through puberty or so.

oh SHIT

Black, bodymodded transsexual male

Stephen King is hilarious
>Used to be normal
>Got hit by a Car
>Immediately became an SJW

Functional proof that leftism is the result of brain damage

What's your suggestion book expert?
t. bored pleb.

>says the pedophile

He's totally right though

Trump will fail spectacularly, Hillary will be first POTUS ever and the right wing cause will forever after be considered a complete fucking joke

Eventually, right wing bullshit will be banned once nobody gives a shit.

You guys don't even realize how wrong you are about everything.

the last stand for that was decades ago. we're just having fun now

(((Stephen King)))

Stephen King is not based you nigger

You're admonished King. You'll be fine king.

>opinion of a drug addict
Discarded

RIP Stephen Kang

Man i liked the shining, butt fuck Stephen.

Man King is overrated

The Dark Tower is the best thing he's written and it goes to shit by the end

Desperation is ok too

maybe I should take this weekend to drive up to Maine and run Stephen 'faggot bitch' King over again.

>that flag
>that post
You are a german on a trip to Poland aren't you?

Out. Now.

this. i have no respect for someone who spent some of his children's lives in a perpetual coke fit

He is right though, just look at /pol
His only supporters are dying white race who thinks he is their last hope

But he is a descent choice considering you have mexican dick sucking and muslim ass eating cougar on the other side

They all go to shit by the end. Dude doesn't know how to end a story.

I forget what it's called, but his book of short stories is nice to life through. Don't really have to worry about endings as much as just write down story ideas.

Weak b8

God forbid white people have their own interests in life!

Don't you know whites are responsible for every war and genocide since the beginning of humanity?

You faggot.

>famous entertainment person has mainstream opinion because its easy pr, popular and makes normies feel all warm an fuzzy inside.
Why should anyone care again?

I don't even like Trump but I'd vote for him just because fuck you.

he always pushed the white cuck&guilty agenda, this shitty writter is just a bolchevik shill.

Themselves, of course.

But liberals are rich white people

Tired of this old hack stating his shit opinions. A brain damaged severely by alcohol and pills surely isn't fit to judge. The guy was so strung out he doesn't even remember writing an entire book. "Le racist privileged white man meme to protect my image."

Kek will take care of him sooner or later folks.

there are no "white" people

the only reason we "SJW" use the term "people of color" is to distinguish between one group of people that get free shit in life unfairly from everybody else

This isn't the real Stephen King. He died years ago and was replaced by a body double while hack writers churn out crap. You can seen when it happened by the quality of the writing.

When I was a teenager I really like King and a few years ago I read Under the Dome and realized what they had done. It was a third rate story with subtle pro NWO police state propaganda. The real Stephen King wouldn't write crap like that.

>virtue signaling to the Left
>genocide is bad
>unless it's white males

But asians are actually on top in virtually every measure.

King must be back on the bottle again.

Praise Kek he'll probably be dead within 3 weeks, cap it for posterity

Fucking pumped on meeting him tomorrow

>Race is a social construct unless we say it isn't
Doublethink at its finest

who cares what fishface has to say? king has been a fuckwad and hasn't written a good book since he was plowed over by that pickup truck.

For how many different celebrities are you retards going to say this?

Just like politicians, they have influence. People like celebrities outside of this counter-culture website where normalcy is considered "degenerate". Keep plugging your ears and screaming "MAGA!" to any threat to your meme-president though. You're gonna have a rough day on November 8th.

Moby Dick.

>liberals are stupid
Surprise!

Praise Kek

Oh mighty Kek, shine upon this infidel your chaotic will.

If you want pop fiction from the same era as Stephen King but with interesting ideas and written by someone with an actual talent for words, my standing recommendation is William Gibson.

Sup Forums might not like this but To Kill a Mockingbird :^)

t. trump supporter

I liked The Stand and 11/22/63.
The first 4 Dark Tower books were really good too.

I liked under the dome. Pretty sure that was in the last decade.

I love how absolutely almost every """""intelectual""""" and rich liberals of our era are so fucking DESPERATE trying to stop Trump from the presidency.

Gas yourself.

Their jewish overlords demand it.

I read the Dead Zone long time ago, always irked me the wrong way how simplistic the motivations of the villain were. I mean, the main antagonist is some kind of pseudo-Hitler and in the first scene he's selling bibles and then kicks a dog to death. His conception of evil is obvious and comic book tier, maybe his politcal perception is the same.

WE

youtube.com/watch?v=qIyxWlvwoXo

How could this man become such a well sold author is beyond me. His writing style is absolute garbage.

It seems his body is transforming itself in something else like the body of Michael Moore. Stephanie King when?

Hitler was right about your country.

Well have fun with Hillary then.

cant wait for kek to take him too

That man is unfortunately ugly. He doesn't even look human. Almost resembles something from a Dr. Seuss book.

>stephen kang
Literally who

>Stephen king
>relevant

Stephen King hasn't lived in Boulder since he wrote the Shining. He has a winter home in Sarasota, which is 16% black - more than the national average.

I follow the dude on Twitter. He's an ultra-liberal but he's funny. If you just disregard his political tweets, as I do with anyone, he's pretty cool.

Stephen King will be the next to be claimed by Lord Kek.

Praise be to Lord Kek, and The God Emperor.

Stephen King is only saying this because he has to. His books are international best sellers so he has to kiss foreigner ass. Most likely he is a crypto-Trump supporter.

He's a shit puppet who uses his name a a brand for Writing Students to pay off their lones

Fuck him.
He was one of my favorite writers, growing up.
He has zero artistic integrity, regarding any of his work.
He is allowing tv producers to brutally slaughter his magnum opus in The Dark Tower films and tv show.
Roland is literally based off Clint Eastwood, and he gets blacked.
The show is going to start at the end of book five, completely skipping everything leading up to it and will mainly be set in New York.
Fuck King the hack and fuck Rolando Inchainz

He might be the best example ever of American hack writer.
He's so bad you can't even discuss it with people because it takes above nigger IQ to understand how bad he is.
It is fucking appalling how he managed to reach 99,99% of the retarded/normie part of the mass.
Embarassing. Not even the worst Italian author is as bad as this hack. What the fuck are you doing America

He knows when ppl realize how scary Clinton's crimes are, his books will no longer be needed.

Don Quixote

16% black is nothing, where I live is 54% black

Prolly more kids have died at disney than there

has ANY famous person, besides Ted Nugent and 50 Cent, ever openly shown support for Trump? or do they all care too much about their public image to do that?

>If you just disregard his political tweets, as I do with anyone, he's pretty cool.

He is his politics he never says anything else. He was one of the first people who started putting me off on the left.

user liked this post.

#SelfHatingWhites

I wonder if he is aware that they don't allow you to leave the property with the rented firearms

Ali would argue and had tons of differences with Trump (muh islam) but still supported him for president.

Alcoholic who admits to having beaten his wife and young children.

Yeah, I don't give a shit what this condescending northeastern liberal thinks about anything

Holy sweet mother of god thats some fetal alcool syndrom shit.
this better be a bad angle